Bye, Gidget.
小潔掰掰。
So long, Mel.
再見,小莫。
See you later, Chloe.
等會見,克蘿伊。
Max, I'll see you tonight.
麥斯,晚上見囉。
Ever wonder what your pets think about?
好奇過你的寵物在想什麼嗎?
Aw, I miss her so much. She's back!
噢,我好想她。她回來了!
Forgot my phone!
忘記拿手機!
Oh...I miss her so much.
噢...超級想她。
What they talk about?
牠們聊些什麼?
Hey, fellas, how's it go—ahh! Hey, fellas, how's it—ahh!
嘿大家,你好--啊啊啊!嘿大家,你--啊!
And what they do when we're not home?
還有我們不在家時牠們做些什麼?
Any plans today?
今天有什麼計劃?
Look at my plans. It's all laid out—right here!
看看我的計劃。全都寫得清清楚楚--就在這!
That ball of fluff's got a screw loose.
那坨毛球頭殼壞掉了。
Max, this is...Duke! He's going to be your...brother!
麥斯,這是...公爵!牠是你的...弟弟!
Chloe! I got a bad situation.
克蘿伊!我有麻煩了。
I'm your friend. And as your friend, I gotta be honest with you—I don't care about you or your problems.
我是你的朋友。而身為你朋友,我必須坦白跟你說--我不在乎你或你的麻煩。
This is my apartment now, and my new bed!
這現在是我的公寓,還有這是我的新床!
Oh, Duke...Katie's gonna be so upset when she sees that—Katie's...gonna flip out!
噢,公爵...凱蒂看到一定會很生氣--凱蒂會...起肖!
It's just one vase.
不過就一個花瓶。
Is it, Duke? Is it? Aw! That's a shame.
是嗎,公爵?只是花瓶?噢!真糟糕。
Hi, Max! Who's your new roommate?
嗨,麥斯!你的新室友哪位啊?
He's gonna be gone soon.
他很快就要走了。
Hey, Max! So long!
嘿麥斯!沙呦娜拉!
What's going on here?
怎麼回事?
Oh my gosh, what happened to you?
麥尬,你怎麼了?
Wait!
等等!
Max is gone?!
麥斯不見了?!
Where is Max?!
麥斯在哪?!
I...I was just...
我...我只是...
Tell me!
告訴我!
Help me!
救人啊!
Don't look at him—look at me!
不要看他--給我看著姐!
Ow!
痛啊!
I'm busting you out of here!
我來救你出來了!
Uh-oh. Just ignore what just happened, okay?
喔喔。忽略剛剛發生的事,好嗎?
I'll find your friend.
我會找到你朋友。
How you been, old-timer?
老扣扣,你好嗎?
Paralyzed!
瘸了!
Great!
太棒了!
You're driving like an animal!
你開車就像野獸!
I feel heroic, a little wet, but I still look good! I look good.
我覺得我真英雄,有點濕答答,不過看起來還是不賴!我看起來很帥。
Discover the secret life of pets.
探索寵物不為人知的生活。
Be a good boy, Leonard.
乖乖呦,萊納德。
Coming soon
即將上映
- 「再見」- So Long
So long, Mel.
再見,小莫。 - 「規劃、安排」- Lay Out
Look at my plans. It's all laid out—right here!
看看我的計劃。全都寫得清清楚楚--就在這! - 「神經不正常、瘋癲」- Have A Screw Loose
That ball of fluff's got a screw loose.
那坨毛球頭殼壞掉了。 - 「發瘋、情緒激動」- Flip Out
Oh, Duke...Katie's gonna be so upset when she sees that—Katie's...gonna flip out!
噢,公爵...凱蒂看到一定會很生氣--凱蒂會...起肖!