All right, Logan. Today, I'm going to explain to you the rules of baseball. Basically, it breaks down like this. You have two teams: a team that's batting, and a team that's fielding. So right now, Logan, we're fielding.
好的,羅根。今天我要跟你解釋棒球的規則。基本上,棒球是這樣的。你有兩支隊伍:一方打擊,一方守備。 所以現在,羅根,我們在防守。
So one guy from our team, the pitcher—he's gonna stand right here, and he's gonna throw the ball to the batter, like this.
所以我們隊上一人,也就是投手--他會站在這裡,然後他會向打者投球,像這樣。
Here we go!
出發囉!
Right over home plate!
直達本壘!
And when the ball gets right here, the batter is gonna swing...and we hit the ball!
當球到這裡時,打者就會揮棒...我們打到球了!
We gotta run, we gotta run! Let's go, let's go! Let's run, run, run, run, run...
我們要跑、我們要跑!走吧,我們走!一起跑跑跑...
Come on, kid!
來吧,孩子!
We run, run, run, run, run...
我們跑跑跑...
We gotta get to first base before the ball!
我們得比球早到達一壘!
We run, run, run, run, run, run, run...
我們跑跑跑...
And we made it! Okay?
我們做到了!好嗎?
Now our teammate's up.
現在換我們的隊員上場。
Here comes the pitch...there he goes...and he hits it!
球來了...他要開始囉...他打到球了!
He hits it! We gotta run! Run, run, run, run, run, run, run...
他打到了!我們要跑!跑跑跑...
And we gotta tag second—that ball is deep! We tag second; coach is waving us in.
我們要觸二壘--那球非常深遠!我們觸二壘;教練在揮手叫我們回本壘。
Let's go, let's go, let's go!
衝、衝、衝!
We tag third!
我們觸三壘了!
We keep running...we keep running, baby!
我們繼續跑...我們繼續跑,寶貝!
We gotta beat the ball to home plate!
我們得比球搶先回本壘!
And we run, we run, we run...and we're safe. We scored a point for our team.
我們跑、我們跑、我們跑...然後我們安全上壘。我們替隊伍贏得一分。
And at the end of the game, the team that has the most points wins.
在比賽最後,擁有最多分的隊伍獲勝。
And baby, that's baseball.
寶貝,這就是棒球。