Okay, nice and cozy. Okay? I'll see you later.
好了,舒適溫暖。可以嗎?我們等會兒見。
Wait. Will you please rub this on my chest?
等一下。妳可以用這個藥膏幫我搓胸口嗎?
Oh, Sheldon, can't you do that yourself?
喔,Sheldon,你不能自己來嗎?
VapoRub makes my hands smell funny.
VapoRub 薄荷膏會讓我的手聞起來很奇怪。
But, Sheldon...
但是 Shledon...
Please, please, please, please, please, please, please.
拜託拜託拜託拜託拜託拜託拜託。
I can't believe I'm doing this.
真不敢相信我在做這件事。
No, no, counterclockwise, or my chest hair mats.
不,不對,逆時針,不然我的胸毛會打結。
Sorry.
抱歉。
Can you sing "Soft Kitty"?
妳可以唱〈軟貓貓〉嗎?
What?
什麼?
My mom used to sing it to me when I was sick.
以前我生病的時候我媽媽都會唱給我聽。
Um, sorry, honey, I don't know it.
呃,抱歉,親愛的,我不會唱。
I'll teach you.
我教妳。
Soft kitty, warm kitty, little ball of fur
軟貓貓,暖貓貓,一團小毛球
Happy kitty, sleepy kitty, purr purr purr
開心貓貓,愛睏貓貓,喵喵喵
Now you.
換妳。
Soft kitty, warm kitty
軟貓貓,暖貓貓
Little ball of fur
一團小毛球
Keep rubbing.
繼續搓。
Little ball of fur
一團小毛球
- 「過去經常」- Used To
My mom used to sing it to me when I was sick.
以前我生病的時候我媽媽都會唱給我聽。