Official Trailer
官方預告片
Spider-Man: Homecoming
《蜘蛛人:返校日》
What's up, guys?
大夥好嗎?
So, to become an Avenger, are there, like, trials or an interview?
那麼,要加入復仇者聯盟是會有考驗還是面試什麼的嗎?
Do me a favor—can't you just be a friendly neighborhood Spider-Man?
幫我個忙--你不能就乖乖當你的好鄰居蜘蛛人就好了嗎?
Geronimo!
喔咿喔咿喲!
Just...stay close to the ground.
就...留在地球表面就對了。
You're the Spider-Man from YouTube! Can you summon an army of spiders?
你是 YouTube 上面的蜘蛛人!你可以召喚蜘蛛大軍嗎?
No, man, no.
不,老兄,不行。
Do you know him too?
你也認識他?
I stole his shield.
我偷了他的盾牌。
Can I try the suit on? Badass...!
我可以試穿這套衣服嗎?太棒了...!
The rich and the powerful, like Stark, they don't care about us. The world's changing, boys. Time we change, too.
像史塔克那樣有錢有勢的人,他們才不把我們放在眼裡。世界在改變,大夥們。是時候我們也做出改變了。
These weapons are crazy dangerous!
這些武器真是太危險了!
Listen, Peter, forget the flying monster guy. There are people who handle this sort of thing.
聽著,彼得,忘記那個飛天怪咖。這類事情有人會處理。
The illegal weapons ferry was at 2:30. You missed it! No, no, no, no...
載非法武器的渡輪是兩點半那艘。你錯過了!不不不不...
What if somebody had died?
要是有人死了怎麼辦?
I was just trying to be like you.
我只是想和你一樣。
I want you to be better. I'm gonna need the suit back.
我要你更好。我得收回那衣服。
But I'm nothing without this suit!
可是沒了這身衣服我就什麼也不是了!
If you're nothing without this suit, then you shouldn't have it.
如果你沒了這套衣服就什麼都不是,那你不該擁有它。
I screwed up.
我搞砸了。
You need to stop carrying the weight of the world on your shoulders.
你得別再把全世界的重量都擔在自己肩膀上。
I want you to understand I'll do anything to protect my family.
我要你明白我會做任何事來保護我的家人。
I know you know what I'm talking about.
我知道你曉得我在說什麼。
So don't mess with me—because I will kill you and everybody you love.
所以別惹我--因為我會殺了你和你愛的每個人。
My friends are up there!
我朋友在上面!
The guy is still out there! I just gotta do this on my own.
那傢伙還逍遙在外!我就是得自己搞定這件事。
Spider-Man: Homecoming
《蜘蛛人:返校日》
Just...don't do anything stupid.
總之...不要做任何蠢事就是了。
I got this!
交給我!
All right?
好嗎?
Yeah!
好!