Onwards, Chloe. Ah, hold on.
繼續前進,克蘿伊。啊,等一下。
Hi. Hello? I...I did. Oh, wow, great. Monday's perfect. Okay, thank you. Bye.
嗨。你好?我...我有。噢,哇,太棒了。星期一可以。好的,謝謝你。再見。
Chloe! I got the job! We got the job, we got the job, we got the job, we got—I got the job. What am I gonna do about you?
克蘿伊!我被錄用了!我們找到工作了、我們找到工作了、我們找到工作了、我們找--我找到工作了。那妳要怎麼辦?
Puppyhood: Back to Work
小狗狗的那些年:重返職場
Pink one? Nothing? Got it. Uh, princess pig? For sure. Yeah, I knew that. What about the blue? Nope? How about this guy? Awesome. Thank you for your input, Chloe. And now, it is complete. Madam Chloe, I present you my crowning achievement, my opus—Puppy Corner. Pretty cool, huh?
粉紅色的?沒感覺?了解。呃,豬豬公主呢?當然。嗯,我就知道。那麼藍色這個哩?不要?那這傢伙呢?好極了。感謝妳的幫忙,克蘿伊。現在,大功告成。克蘿伊女士,容我為您介紹我最偉大的成就、我的曠世巨作--小狗狗天地。滿不賴的,對吧?
Come on in. Make yourself at home. Look, it's got all the stuff you like. There's my favorite toys. There's a picture of me in case you get lonely. This is your space. Whatever you say goes as long as it's in Puppy Corner, and the pee is on the pad. And this...the best part is...puppy cam. There we go. I'll be able to check in on you while I'm at work. Don't be worried. Just wait for me. And I know it's gonna seem like a long time, but that's just because you're a puppy, and you don't understand time. Bye, Chloe. I love you.
進來吧。當自己家。妳看,妳喜歡的東西都在裡面。有我最喜歡的玩具。還有一張我的照片,以免妳覺得寂寞。這是妳的地盤。一切妳說了算,只要是在小狗狗天地裡就行,還有噓噓在墊子上。還有這個...最棒的部分...狗狗攝影機。好了。這樣我在上班時就可以看妳在幹嘛。別擔心。乖乖等我。我知道感覺起來會很久,不過那只是因為妳是小狗狗,小狗狗對時間沒概念。掰掰啦,克蘿伊。愛妳。
Chloe? Chloe, where are you?
克蘿伊?克蘿伊,妳在哪?
Excuse me. Did did you need help with something?
不好意思。你需要幫忙嗎?
Um...no, sorry, I was talking to my puppy.
呃...沒有,不好意思,我在和我的小狗說話。
Okay.
好吧。
I'll see you later.
待會見。
Chloe, I'm coming! Chloe, are you in the house? Chloe...there you are. The one flaw of Puppy Corner, and you found it.
克蘿伊,我來了!克蘿伊,妳在家嗎?克蘿伊...妳在那啊。小狗狗天地的唯一瑕疵,妳居然找到了。
Shhh. No, shhh! Shhh!
噓。不行,安靜!噓!
That's a dog.
那是一隻狗。
Um...yeah. Is she bothering you? You're not allergic, are you?
嗯...對。她影響到你了嗎?你沒有過敏,對吧?
Nope. And she's not helping you or...
沒。她沒有在協助你還是...
Helping me?
協助我?
You don't need her for medical reasons. You brought her to the office, and she's your dog. And that's just cool. Chloe, there's a dog in the office. Over.
你不是因為什麼健康原因才需要她的。你帶她到辦公室來,她是你的狗。那真是不錯。克蘿伊,辦公室裡有隻狗。完畢。
All right, so we have 30 minutes, and then we gotta get back to work.
好,我們有三十分鐘,然後我們就得回去工作了。
See? Just like home.
看吧?就像在家一樣。
- 「等一下」- Hold On
Onwards, Chloe. Ah, hold on.
繼續前進,克蘿伊。啊,等一下。 - 「別拘束、當自己家」- Make Oneself At Home
Come on in. Make yourself at home.
進來吧。當自己家。 - 「免得、以防」- In Case
There's a picture of me in case you get lonely.
還有一張我的照片,以免妳覺得寂寞。 - 「由(某人)說了算」- What Someone Says Goes
Whatever you say goes as long as it's in Puppy Corner, and the pee is on the pad.
一切妳說了算,只要是在小狗狗天地裡就行,還有噓噓在墊子上。 - 「只要」- As Long As
Whatever you say goes as long as it's in Puppy Corner, and the pee is on the pad.
一切妳說了算,只要是在小狗狗天地裡就行,還有噓噓在墊子上。