Yup.
好。
Puppyhood
小狗狗的那些年
Welcome home.
歡迎回家。
If you wanna change anything, that's fine. Just run it by me first, if you could. That'd be super cool. You know, we'll work with each other.
如果你想要改變任何東西,都沒關係。只需要先跟我說一聲就好,如果你可以的話。那樣會超酷的。你知道,我們將一起生活。
You itchy? It seems like you like that.
癢癢的嗎?感覺你很喜歡這樣。
Do you go by anything for short, or even for long? Shall I call you King Charles? Queen Charles.
你有什麼暱稱,還是什麼正式稱呼嗎?我該叫你查爾斯王嗎?查爾斯后。
I like to just keep it loose in this house. There's no wrong way to sit on the couch.
我喜歡在家就放鬆一點。沒有什麼坐沙發的方式是錯的。
Chloe. I kind of like the sound of that. Chloe it is.
克蘿伊。我滿喜歡這發音的。就克蘿伊吧。
Check that. This is, like, good soccer practice too, isn't it? I'm fine. I'm fine. It's—you gotta be careful.
看啊。這也算不錯的足球練習,不是嗎?我沒事。我沒事。就是--你必須小心一點。
This end of the piano is kind of my zone. That's actually really beautiful. The further I go down there, I'm just—the scarier it gets.
鋼琴的這一端是我的音域。那真是非常美妙啊。我越往這裡移動,我就--聽起來就越恐怖了。
This is one of the eyes of a robot that I killed. I'm kidding.
這是我殺死的機器人的一隻眼睛。開玩笑的啦。
See? Yeah.
看吧?對。
And the '80s was such a confusing time, but so much was happening musically. '90s got really grungy, and then...
80 年代是一段很困惑的時期,但是音樂界發生了許多事情。90 年代變得很亂糟糟,然後...
I put a lot of work into this guy. Presenting it tomorrow, so keep your paws crossed.
我花了很多心血在這上面。明天要報告,所以祝我好運吧。
Are you hungry? I'm starving. What are you supposed to eat? Oh, there's even food just for puppies. That's you. Puppy food for a baby dog! Here's your bowl. Oh...no! Oh, you're fine with it on the ground.
你餓了嗎?我好餓喔。你應該要吃什麼?噢,居然有專門給小狗狗的食物耶。就是你啊。狗狗食品給小小狗!這是你的碗。喔...不!喔,你不在意在地上吃啊。
Someone's in here! Ahh...
廁所有人!唉...
This is your bathroom. Okay. Do you need me not to watch? Hold on. Go now.
這是你的廁所。好了。你不要我看你嗎?等一下。去吧。
Oh...okay. Looks like dog's poop.
噢...好吧。看起來像狗的大便。
He seems to enjoy being a puppy as long as he can.
他似乎挺享受能當狗狗的日子的。
You're still there.
你還在這裡。
Chloe. That's...whatever you're doing, it's loud. I'm trying to sleep. Are you trying to dig a hole?
克蘿伊。那是...不論你現在在做什麼,那都很吵。我正試著要睡覺。你在嘗試挖洞嗎?
No! Chloe. I need...I just need some space. I know you didn't mean it. I didn't mean to freak out like that.
不!克蘿伊。我需要...我只是需要一些空間。我知道你不是故意的。我不是故意要像那樣抓狂的。
You hungry? You wanna get some breakfast? Mmm. This is nice. I think this is gonna work out great.
你餓了嗎?你想要吃一點早餐嗎?嗯。這真不錯。我覺得這行得通。
Purina Puppy Chow
普瑞納狗食
Visit puppyhood.com for all things puppy
到 puppyhood.com 看所有狗狗用品
I'm fine. I'm fine.
我沒事。我沒事。