I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mommy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.
我是佩佩豬。這是我弟弟喬治。這是媽媽豬。這是爸爸豬。
Not Very Well
生病了
Mommy Pig and Daddy Pig have just made breakfast for Peppa and George.
媽媽豬和爸爸豬剛替佩佩和喬治做好早餐。
Breakfast is ready!
吃早餐囉!
Peppa has red spots on her face.
佩佩的臉上有紅點。
Mommy, I don't feel very well.
媽媽,我不舒服。
Oh dear, Peppa. You don't look very well.
天啊,佩佩。妳氣色不太好。
Don't worry. I'll ring Doctor Brown Bear.
別擔心。我來打給棕熊醫生。
Doctor Brown Bear speaking.
我是棕熊醫生。
Peppa is not very well. Her face is covered in red spots.
佩佩不太舒服。她臉上長滿紅色的斑點。
Mmm...put Peppa to bed, and I'll come straight round.
嗯...讓佩佩躺到床上,我馬上過去。
Doctor Brown Bear has come to make Peppa better.
棕熊醫生到家裡幫佩佩看病。
Hello, Peppa. How are you today?
妳好啊,佩佩。妳今天好嗎?
I'm not very well.
我不太舒服。
Stick your tongue out, please. Mmm...it's not anything serious. Peppa has just got a rash.
請妳把舌頭伸出來。嗯...不是什麼大問題。佩佩只是起疹子了。
Do I need medicine?
我需要吃藥嗎?
The rash will clear up quickly. But if you like, I can give you just a little medicine.
疹子很快就會消掉。不過要是妳想的話,我可以開給一點藥給妳。
Yes, please.
好的,麻煩你。
I'm afraid it doesn't taste very nice. Open wide, please.
這藥恐怕不太好吃喔。請妳把嘴巴張大。
Yuck! Disgusting!
噁!好難吃!
You are a brave little one for taking it so well. Peppa must stay in bed. I'll call back later to check that she is better.
表現得很好,妳是個勇敢的小朋友。佩佩必須要待在床上。我晚一點再回來確認她有好一些。
Can Peppa have visitors?
佩佩可以有訪客嗎?
Oh, yes, she can have visitors. The rash isn't catching. Goodbye!
喔,當然,她可以有訪客。疹子是不會傳染的。再見!
Goodbye, Doctor Brown Bear.
再見,棕熊醫生。
Mommy, can I get up now?
媽媽,我現在可以起來了嗎?
Doctor Brown Bear says that you must stay in bed for a little bit, Peppa.
棕熊醫生說妳得在床上待一陣子,佩佩。
But it's so boring.
可是好無聊喔。
Doctor Brown Bear did say you could have visitors.
棕熊醫生倒是有說妳可以有訪客。
Can Suzy Sheep visit me?
小羊蘇西可以來找我嗎?
Suzy Sheep is Peppa's best friend.
小羊蘇西是佩佩最好的朋友。
I'll ring Suzy Sheep's mommy.
我來打給小羊蘇西的媽媽。
Hello, Mrs. Pig.
豬太太,妳好啊。
May Peppa talk with Suzy, please?
請問佩佩可以和蘇西說話嗎?
Hello, Suzy.
哈囉,蘇西。
Hello, Peppa.
哈囉,佩佩。
I'm not very well. I have red spots on my face.
我不太舒服。我的臉上有很多紅點。
Has the doctor been?
醫生去過了嗎?
Yes, Doctor Brown Bear was here. He said I wasn't very well and that I was very brave.
嗯,棕熊醫生來過。他說我生病了,還說我很勇敢。
So are you really ill?
所以妳真的生病了?
Yes, yes! It's not pretend. I have to stay in bed. Doctor Brown Bear gave me medicine that tasted really horrible.
是真的!不是假的。我必須躺在床上。棕熊醫生給我吃很難吃的藥。
I'm coming to see you. I'm gonna wear my nurse's outfit.
我過去看妳。我會穿我的護士服。
Suzy Sheep has come to see Peppa. Suzy is wearing her nurse's costume. Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit have come along, too.
小羊蘇西來探望佩佩豬。蘇西穿著她的護士服。小狗丹尼和兔子雷貝卡也一起來了。
Hello, Peppa!
哈囉,佩佩!
Hello!
哈囉!
How do you feel?
妳感覺如何?
I'm not very well, Suzy. I have to stay in bed.
不太好,蘇西。我得躺在床上。
What can we do to make you better?
我們能做什麼來讓妳舒服些嗎?
You could get me some orange juice.
妳可以幫我拿柳橙汁。
Okay.
沒問題。
Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself.
佩佩看起來似乎滿享受的。
Thank you, Suzy.
謝謝妳,蘇西。
Do you feel any better?
妳覺得好點了嗎?
A little bit. Danny. Ask my mommy if I could have some ice cream. And Rebecca, could you bring me some flowers from the garden?
一點點。丹尼。去問我媽媽我能不能吃一些冰淇淋。雷貝卡,妳可以從花園幫我摘些花來嗎?
Doctor Brown Bear is here to see if Peppa is better.
棕熊醫生來看佩佩有沒有好一點。
Ah, good. The nurse is already here. How is the patient?
啊,很好。護士已經到了。病人的情況如何啊?
Uh, I'm not a real nurse. It's just pretend.
呃,我不是真的護士。這只是扮家家酒。
I see. Would you like me to take a look myself?
這樣啊。那妳要我親自看看嗎?
Yes, please.
是的,麻煩你。
I say! No more red spots! You're completely better.
唉啊!紅點消失了!妳的病完全好轉了!
Aren't I still a bit ill?
我沒有還有一點點生病嗎?
How do you feel?
妳感覺如何?
I think I should stay in bed a little bit more.
我覺得我應該在床上多待一會。
I fancy a game with this ball in the garden. Who wants to join me?
我想在花園用這顆球玩遊戲。誰要一起來啊?
Me! Me! Me!
我!我!我!
Me, too!
還有我!
Well, I never! A completely recovery!
唉啊,真令人難以置信!病完完全全好了!
George, you're doing it all wrong! This is how to catch a ball.
喬治,你那樣完全不對!要像這樣子接球才對。
- 「(疾病)消失、痊癒」- Clear Up
The rash will clear up quickly.
疹子很快就會消掉。 - 「回來、返回」- Call Back
Peppa must stay in bed. I'll call back later to check that she is better.
佩佩必須要待在床上。我晚一點再回來確認她有好一些。 - 「跟隨、一起來」- Come Along
Danny Dog and Rebecca Rabbit have come along, too.
小狗丹尼和兔子雷貝卡也一起來了。 - 「感到快樂、過得愉快」- Enjoy Oneself
Peppa seems to be quite enjoying herself.
佩佩看起來似乎滿享受的。