Hey, hi, uh, welcome back to more things that annoy me.
嘿,嗨,呃,歡迎回到更多讓我不爽的事情。
People taking the elevator to the second floor
搭電梯到二樓的人
I am a very healthy and capable man, and I'm not carrying anything.
我是個超級健康又有行為能力的男人,而且我現在沒有拿任何東西喔。
Uh, excuse me, is there any more room for little old me?
呃,不好意思,還有多的空間讓瘦小年老的我進來呢?
Afraid not, ma'am. Sorry!
恐怕是沒有喔,女士。不好意思捏!
People who arrive at the movies right before it starts and are baffled at how full it is
在電影開始前一秒才進場,然後還很困惑為什麼整間電影院很滿的人
I sure am glad we got here 30 minutes early for this movie that's really popular.
我真的很高興我們提早 30 分鐘到這裡,這部電影超紅的。
Oh, boy. It's a full house, and I don't want to sit at the front. Uh, honey, do you see anything? Uh, excuse me. Is this seat taken?
喔天哪。怎麼那麼多人,而且我不想坐最前面。呃,寶貝,你有看到座位嗎?呃,不好意思。這個位子有人嗎?
Uh, yes, actually. But this "L" isn't. You can go ahead and take that.
喔,沒錯,其實已經有人了。但這個「魯」字還沒有人拿。你可以儘管拿去。
Parents who let their kids do whatever they want
讓小孩為所欲為的家長
Hey, mom, look at me, ha-ha!
嘿,媽媽,快看我,哈哈!
My combo!
我的 combo 連打紀錄!
Friends who can't decide where to eat
無法決定要吃什麼的朋友
Hey, you guys hungry?
嘿,你們餓了嗎?
Yeah, I could eat.
餓了,可吃。
What do you want to eat?
你想吃什麼?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Are...are you craving anything?
你...有特別想吃什麼嗎?
I'm good with whatever.
都可以啊。
Yeah, me too.
對啊,我也都可以。
How about pizza?
那要吃披薩嗎?
Eeeh, I had pizza yesterday.
捏,我昨天才吃披薩。
I hate you.
我恨你們。
People who are aware of their discretion but choose to ignore it
知道講什麼會惹怒別人但還硬要講的人
Hey, no offense, but I think—
嘿,沒有惡意,但我覺得--
Then don't say it.
那就不要講。
I know you get this a lot, but—
我知道你很常聽到這種話,但是--
Then don't say it.
那就不要講。
I know you're gonna say no to this, but—
我知道你一定會說不要,但是--
Then don't ask it.
那就不要問。
When I get back change for giving change
給零錢之後還找回零錢
Hi, could I have a large roasted milk tea with grass jelly?
嗨,我可以點一杯大杯的炭燒奶茶加仙草嗎?
Okay, and that'll be four dollars and 80 cents.
好的,總共是四元八十分。
Cool, here's a five and 80 cents.
好,這邊是五元八十分。
I sure hope she just gives me back a one-dollar bill and not one dollar in change.
我真心希望她找給我一張一元鈔票,不要給我一元的零錢。
Why?
為蝦米?
When Windows automatically updates in the middle of a game
打電動打到一半 Windows 自動更新
All right, I'll go in first, and, wait... Hold on. What? My game just crashed. Oh my God, it's a Windows update.
好,我先進去,然後,等...等等。啥毀?我遊戲就這樣閃退了。我的天,Windows 更新。
(YeetToTheBeat: Lag?)
(YeetToTheBeat:網路很卡?)
(NotTheRealDomics has disconnected)
(NotTheRealDomics 已下線)
(YeetToTheBeat: R.I.P.)
(YeetToTheBeat:安息吧你)
When the fingernail flees after being clipped
指甲剪完後直接飛出去
I'm free, ha-ha...! Later, bitch!
我自由啦,哈哈哈!再會囉,小賤賤!
Bad designs
爛設計
Why?
為什麼?
And here is the other bedroom.
這邊是另一間臥室。
Why is it a triangle?
為什麼是三角形的?
Why?
為什麼?
Why!
為什麼!
When my "escort" neighbor's clients can't read the unit number and mistake my door to be my neighbor's door and they try to come in thinking they're gonna have a good time
當我的陪酒小姐鄰居的客人看不懂門牌號碼,以為我的門是她的門,還想要闖進來,覺得他們會度過很黑皮的美好時光
Well, you're not. Stop knocking on my door, please.
不,你不會的。不要再敲我的門了,我拜託你。
Is that really true, Dom?
那是真的嗎,Dom?
Yes, it's all true. I found their number, their website, their hourly rates, everything!
是的,都是真的。我找到他們的電話、網站、時薪,全部都有!
Well, are you gonna make a video about it?
那你要做一部跟那個有關的影片嗎?
Soon. I'm just waiting for something to happen.
很快就要。我只是在等某些事發生。
- 「做...到一半、在...的中途」- In The Middle Of
When Windows automatically updates in the middle of a game
打電動打到一半 Windows 自動更新 - 「等等、稍等」- Hold On
All right, I'll go in first, and, wait... Hold on.
好,我先進去,然後,等...等等。