Paddington and the Christmas Visitor
《派丁頓與聖誕訪客》
A jar of marmalade... Thank you, Santa. Santa?
一罐橘子果醬... 謝啦,聖誕老人。聖誕老人?
They're coming! Oh, no, no...
他們要追來了!噢,不不...
Hello? Santa! Oh, I'm ever so sorry.
有人嗎?聖誕老人!噢,我很抱歉。
I'm not Santa.
我不是聖誕老人。
Oh, this is for Alice. I know her!
噢,這是給愛麗絲的。我認識她!
You what?
你啥?
Let me help you. Follow me!
我來幫你。跟我來!
Hey, they're mine.
嘿,那些是我的東西。
She'll love it. Oh, and here's one from Gran. And one from Grandad. We've got loads more to deliver! This goes in here. Put that under there.
她會愛死這禮物的。噢,這裡有一個是奶奶送的。還有一個是爺爺送的。我們還有好多禮物要送!這個放進這裡。那個放到下面。
This one went here... This one went there...
這個放這裡... 這個放那裡...
Let's take your sleigh!
我們去搭你的雪橇吧!
Sleigh?
雪橇?
Giddy-up! Merry Christmas!
駕!聖誕快樂!
Shhh... Look.
噓... 你看。
I'm super Alice!
我是超級愛麗絲!
Oh, I almost forgot. Merry Christmas, Mr. Claus.
喔,差點就忘了。聖誕快樂,聖誕老人先生。
Oh, thank you, little bear.
噢,小熊,謝謝你。
Breaking news just in! Santa was caught on video in London late last night, not with an elf, but with a bear!
插播一則最新消息!聖誕老人昨天深夜在倫敦被鏡頭捕獲,在他身邊的不是小精靈,而是一隻熊!
Paddington! Paddington!
派丁頓!派丁頓!
We're going to need more marmalade.
我們需要更多橘子果醬。
This Christmas, let's spend it well.
這個聖誕節,一起讓付出有意義。