Two, one, zero. All engines running.
二、一、零。所有引擎運轉。
Liftoff. We have a liftoff 32 minutes past the hour. Liftoff on Apollo 11.
發射。我們在32分時發射。發射阿波羅十一號。
40 feet, down 2 1/2. Kicking up some dust.
距離四十英呎,每秒2.5英呎下降。揚起一些塵土。
30 feet, 2 1/2 down. Faint shadow.
距離三十英呎,每秒2.5英呎下降。淺淺的影子。
4 forward.
每秒4英呎往前。
4 forward. Drifting to the right a little.
每秒4英呎往前。稍微向右飄移。
Okay. Down a half. Contact light.
好的。每秒半英呎下降。著陸警示燈。
OK, engine stop.
好的,引擎停轉。
Houston, Tranquility Base here. The Eagle has landed.
休士頓,這裡是寧靜海基地。老鷹號已著陸。
Roger, Tranquility. We copy you on the ground.
收到, 寧靜海基地。我們在地面上收到了。
You got a bunch of guys about to turn blue. We're breathing again. Thanks a lot.
你讓一堆人臉都要青掉了。我們又在呼吸了。非常感謝。
Ok, Neil, we can see you coming down the ladder now.
好的,Neil,我們現在可以看到你爬下梯子。
I'm at the foot of the ladder.
我在梯腳。
The LM footpads are only depressed in the surface about 1 or 2 inches.
登月艙(lunar module)支架只陷入月表大約一或二英吋。
I'm going to step off the LM now.
我現在要爬下登月艙了。
That's one small step for a man, one giant leap for mankind.
這是我的一小步,卻是人類的一大步。
Yoo-hoo! Tony, this is so great you can't believe it!
呦呼!Tony,這太棒了你不會相信的!
Oh, I believe it, Charlie.
喔,我相信的,Charlie。
It's running, John!
它在跑耶,John!
Go get it. Go, would you, Charlie?
追上它。去吧,你會去嗎,Charlie?
You've got all your steering. It's great!
你全盤掌控了。很棒!
Ah, this is going to be some kind of different ride!
呃,這會是某種很不一樣的旅程!
Hippity-hoppity, hippity-hoppity, hippity-hopping over hill and dale.
蹦蹦跳跳、蹦蹦跳跳、在丘陵和山谷間蹦蹦跳跳。
Hippity-hopping all along.
一直蹦蹦跳跳。
One, ignition.
一,點火。
We're on our way, Houston.
我們在路上了,休士頓。