Hey, Sarah, can I borrow you for a minute?
嘿,Sarah,可以借用妳一下嗎?
Hey!
嘿!
Hey, Sarah. I have to dial into a conference call. Would you mind?
嘿,Sarah。我需要播打一通會議電話。可以麻煩妳嗎?
Telecommute, never present, he is the robot boss!
遠距離辦公,從未現身,他就是機器人老闆!
Micromanage, from his bedroom, he is the boss.
管東管西,從他的臥室,他就是老闆。
You guys working hard or hardly working? No, seriously, are you on a break?
你們大家在努力工作還是在打混?不,我是認真的,你在休息嗎?
Dave, Dave, Dave!
Dave、Dave、Dave!
Hey, hi.
嘿,嗨。
I'm gonna need those fourth quarter reports by the end of the day. Sure.
我會在今天結束前需要那些第四季的報告。當然。
We have a meeting at two.
我們在兩點有場會議。
Great, I'll be there. Thanks.
好的,我會到場。謝啦。
Did you see that? What?
你有看到那個嗎?什麼?
What happen to Craig's body?
Craig的身體發生什麼事?
Running as a robot.
就像機器人一樣運作。
He replaced his body with a robot?
他用機器人取代了他的身體?
He's just working from home. He's incredibly lazy.
他只是在家裡工作。他超級懶惰的。
So like the movie Wall-E. He's just like the movie Wall-E.
就像電影《瓦力》。他就像電影《瓦力》。
You're right. Right, this is just like Wall-E.
你是對的。是的,這就像電影《瓦力》。
Q4 is looking good, probably gonna meet or exceed our projections around November 20...
第四季看起來不錯,也許將會在十一月二十號達到或是超越我們的預測...
Craig, are you in the bathroom?
Craig,你在上廁所嗎?
No, what makes you say that?
沒有啊,你怎麼會那樣說?
Okay, anyway, Q1 also looking good, probably...
Okay,不管怎樣,第一季同樣看起來也不錯,也許...
Gross!
好噁!
Hey!
嘿!
Davo, what's going on?
Davo,怎麼啦?
I have a doctor's appointment next Wednesday, and I was wondering if I could finish my work from home that day?
我下週三有預約要看醫生,我在想我那天是否可以在家完成工作?
I don't think that will be possible. We're a very hands-on company, and we really need you in the office.
我不認為那有可能。我們是間非常親力親為的公司,我們非常需要你在辦公室。
Cool.
太棒了。
Only four more days till the weekend.
再四天就週末了。
Hey, hold that elevator.
嘿,別關電梯門。
Can somebody help me out?
有人可以來幫幫我嗎?
Sarah?
Sarah?
He is the boss.
他就是老闆。
- 「幫助解決問題」- Help Out
Can somebody help me out?
有人可以來幫幫我嗎?