MARRIAGE
結婚
Do you want to get married?
你想結婚嗎?
What? To you?
什麼?和妳?
Excuse me?
不好意思,你說什麼?
Do you? I said, "Do you? Do you?" Do... Because I...I have been thinking about this a lot lately. And I think...
妳想嗎?我是說:「那妳想嗎?妳想嗎?」妳... 因為我...我最近很常在思考這件事。而且我想...
Have you? So you're...asking me to marry you?
是嗎?所以你是在...向我求婚囉?
Technically, you're asking me.
嚴格來說,是妳在向我求婚。
And this is your idea of a romantic proposal?
那這是你想像中的浪漫求婚嗎?
Well...it's unique.
嗯...這滿獨特的。
Do you have a ring?
你有戒指嗎?
Only adds to the uniqueness.
沒戒指就更獨特啦。
So you're ready to give up everything and everyone and be with only me for the rest of your life?
所以你準備好放棄一切還有所有女人,然後在餘生中只和我在一起囉?
Mmm. Mmm-hmm. Oh, yeah.
嗯。嗯哼。噢,沒錯。
Huh, I'm not.
哈,我可還沒準備好。
But you...you don't wanna...marry me?
但妳...妳不想...嫁給我嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道。
What do you mean you don't know? We've been together for, like, three years. What more do you need to know?
什麼叫妳不知道?我們已經在一起,像是,三年有了吧。妳還需要知道什麼啦?
I don't know if you're ready to commit to me for the rest of your life.
我不知道你是不是準備好接下來的人生中只忠於我一個。
Don't we... We live together. I've heard you fart! Tyler's bachelor party in Vegas this summer, that stripper clearly wanted to sleep with me, and I was like, "Hooo, hooo, hooo," but I couldn't, because I have a girlfriend at home. What do you mean I'm not ready to commit? That's insane! I spent a thousand dollars on that girl.
難道我們... 我們住在一起耶。我都聽過妳放屁了!Tyler 這個夏天辦在賭城的那場告別單身派對,那個脫衣舞孃很顯然想和我上床,我就像「齁齁齁也太爽了吧」那樣,但我不能那樣做,因為我有個女朋友在家等著我。妳說我還沒準備好做出承諾是什麼意思?真是太瘋狂了!我可是在那女孩身上花了一千塊耶。
It seems that you are.
看來你準備好了。
Oh, god!
噢,老天!
Good night. What do you mean you could've slept with a hot stripper?!
晚安。你說你本來可以和一個火辣的脫衣舞孃上床是什麼意思?!
Her name's Candy. She's putting herself through medical school, okay?
她的名字是 Candy。她那時要去醫學院讀書,好嗎?
Why do you care?
你幹嘛想知道啊?
Because I just told you mine. Who... It doesn't matter. Who cares? I've been with 26 chicks.
因為我才剛告訴妳我的啊。誰... 這又沒關係。誰在意啊?我和 26 個小妞在一起過。
I don't know.
我不曉得。
All very satisfied. What's the big deal?
全都滿意得很哩。有什麼大不了?
No, I'm saying I don't know what my number is.
不,我是說我不曉得我和幾個男人睡過。