Magic Number
神奇數字
What's your number? Oh, come on! I'll tell you mine.
妳和幾個人睡過?噢,快說嘛!我再跟妳說我的。
I don't wanna know your number. I don't care.
我才不想知道你睡過幾個人。我不在乎。
It's, like, 25 or something.
大概有二十五個左右。
John, I don't care.
John,我不在乎。
Or it's 26, actually. Oh, come on—what is it?
還是其實是二十六個。吼,快點啦--幾個?
Why do you care?
你幹嘛想知道?
Because I just told you mine. It doesn't matter. Who cares? I've been with 26 chicks.
因為我剛跟妳說我的了啊。又沒差。誰在意啊?我和二十六個小妞在一起過。
I don't know.
我不知道。
They were all very satisfied. What's the big deal?
全都讚不絕口。有什麼大不了的?
No, I'm saying I don't know what my number is.
不是,我是說,我不知道我的人數是多少。
Was it under 10?
是十個以下嗎?
Oh Lord, no.
天啊,不。
Under...11? You know what? You're right.
那是...十一個以下?妳知道嗎?妳說得對。
No, I'm curious now.
不,我現在倒好奇起來了。
It's none of my business. It's just stupid.
那不干我的事。這真是太蠢了。
Piqued my interest.
引起我的興趣了。
I'm just gonna go back to reading.
我要繼續看書了。
Now, are we counting guys and girls or just guys? No, let's do guys for now. That'll just save us a little bit of time.
我們是男女都算還是只算男生啊?不,我們現在先算男生就好了。那會節省一點時間。
You know what? I'm gonna head... I gotta get up tomorrow.
妳知道嗎?我要睡了... 明天得早起。
Do you have a pen? Remind me to get pens.
你有筆嗎?提醒我買筆。
This is stupid, stupid, stupid... Let's watch a movie or... Why don't we read?
這真的蠢斃了... 我們來看電影還是... 我們來看書如何?
Oh! The summer in Europe!
噢!在歐洲的那個夏天!
Oh God.
天啊。
Two million three hundred forty-seven.
兩百萬三百四十七個。
Oh God.
天啊。
So I'm pretty sure that's my magic number.
我滿確定那就是我的神奇數字了。
Good.
很好。
Mm-hmm. Do you wanna...
嗯哼。你想來點...
No. Why don't we, uh...
不想。我們何不,呃...
Sure!
好啊!
Why don't we take a shower, forever? Why don't we just shower forever?
我們何不去洗個澡,永遠洗澡?我們何不一輩子都只洗澡就好了?
What would you do if I were pregnant?
如果我有了的話你會怎樣?
What do you mean "if"?
妳說「如果」是什麼意思?