OH YEAH? Well, I can type seventy-five words per minute! SHUT UP!
喔,是嗎?嗯,我每分鐘可以打七十五個字!少來(註一)!
Oh, god! Where the hell are my keys? Seriously, how can anyone live in this crap?
噢,天啊!我的鑰匙死哪去了?說真的,怎麼有人可以住在這垃圾堆裡?
What are you talking about? Every item here has its own purpose.
你在說啥?這裡的每件東西都有它自己的意義。
Hey, don't mess with my stuff!
嘿,不要亂動我的東西!
What stuff?
什麼東西?
My treasure! My sweet sweet treasure! You'll pay for what you have done!
我的寶貝!我親愛親愛的寶貝!你會為你所做事的負責!
Wooh! Money!
哇噢!錢!
Oh my god! Dude, that thing is awesome!
我的天啊!老兄,那東西真棒!
Dude, you can like copy paste sandwiches all over the place, and like eat them like everywhere you want.
老兄,你可以像是到處複製貼上三明治,然後就像是想在哪吃就在哪吃。
Or you can like...chocolate bars! Do you have any idea how...what do you...things you can do with chocolate, like millions of chocolate bars?
或者你可以像是...巧克力棒!你知道怎麼...你覺得...你可以拿巧克力做啥,就好像數百萬根巧克力棒?
You can like copy paste a bunch of like...
你可以複製貼上一堆...
Hey! What are you doing? No! No! Don't do that! Don't do that!
嘿!你在做啥?不!不!別那樣!別那樣!
Hey, what do you say you and I ugh, get outta here?
嘿,妳覺得妳跟我啊,離開這裡怎樣?
I know this is kind of fast, but I think I'm in love with you!
我知道有點快,但是我想我愛上妳了!
I think I love you too!
我覺得我也愛你!
Why is it still Ian's voice?
為啥還是Ian的聲音?
What are you talking about?
你在說啥?
Your voice! Why is it still...?
妳的聲音!為啥還是...?
Shut up and kiss me already!
閉嘴快親我!
No!
不!
Shut up and kiss me already! No! No! No! Shut up and kiss me already!
閉嘴快親我!不!不!不!閉嘴快親我!
Shut up and kiss me already! No! Shut up and kiss me already!
閉嘴快親我!不!閉嘴快親我!
Close! Close! Close! Close! Oh, damn it!
關掉!關掉!關掉!關掉!噢,可惡!
Oh, great! Well, I guess I'll just open up old save.
噢,太棒了!嗯,我想我只能開啟舊檔了。
What!? I forgot to save??? I always forget to save!!!
啥?我忘記存檔了???我老是忘記存檔!!!
To see bloopers and this thing: "Shut up and kiss me already!" Click the link in description below. Thanks for subscribing! I wonder what would happen if I click "find something that's three inches" and replace it with something that was eight inches. Wow! Oh! My phone is enormous now!
要看幕後花絮和這玩意:「閉嘴快親我!」按底下說明中的連結。感謝訂閱!真很好奇如果我點選「找個三英吋的東西」然後把它換成八英吋的東西,會發生什麼事。哇!噢!我的電話現在好大!
註一:SHUT UP!一般來說是不禮貌的用詞,叫人家閉嘴。但在口語上,有時候你想表示不可置信、怎麼可能,也可以這樣用。