What happened?
發生什麼事?
What did you do to my stomach?
你對我的胃做了什麼?
What's going on?
怎麼回事?
We've merely slipped you a package in your lower tummy.
我們只是在妳的下腹偷偷塞入一個包裹。
And you're going to transport something very special to us.
妳要運送一件對我們來說非常特別的東西。
Hey!
嘿!
Do you speak English? No, no, no!
你會說英文嗎?不、不、不!
Do you speak English? Yes! Yes!
你會說英文嗎?會!會!
Take me to the hospital now.
馬上帶我去醫院。
Hospital!
醫院!
Somebody put a bag of drugs inside me. I need you to take it out.
某人把一袋藥塞到我體內。我要你把它拿出來。
It's leaking.
它漏出來了。
It is estimated most human beings only use 10 percent of their brain's capacity.
據估計大部分的人類只用了大腦10%的能力。
Imagine if we could access 100 percent.
想像看看如果我們可以達到100%的話。
Interesting things begin to happen.
有趣的事就會開始發生。
Yes?
你好?
Professor Norman, my name is Lucy. I've just read all your research on the human brains.
Norman教授,我的名字是Lucy。我剛剛才讀過你所有有關人腦的研究。
It's a little rudimentary, but you're on the right track.
它還有點只是初步的成果,但你們在正確的路上。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
I have access to 28 percent of my cerebral capacity.
我能運用28%的大腦能力。
I can feel every living thing.
我可以感受到任何活著的東西。
Since when did you start writing Chinese?
妳什麼時候開始寫中文了?
Since an hour ago.
從一個鐘頭前。
What happens when she reaches 100 percent?
當她達到100%時會發生什麼事?
I have no idea.
我不知道。
All this knowledge.
所有這些知識。
You can unlock secrets that go beyond our universe.
妳可以解開超出我們宇宙之外的秘密。
I'm not even sure that mankind is ready for it.
我甚至不確定人類是否已準備好迎接它。
It's like all things that make me human are fading away.
好像所有讓我成為人類的事物都正逐漸消失。
- 「逐漸消失、淡去」- Fade Away
It's like all things that make me human are fading away.
好像所有讓我成為人類的事物都正逐漸消失。