My cafe's best. What? What's going on?
我的咖啡屋最棒。什麼?怎麼會這樣?
Algie!
Algie!
I'm coming!
來了!
Hurry up!
快點!
One minute.
馬上來。
Mine's milk with two sugars.
我的是牛奶加兩顆糖。
Coming through. Excuse me. Here you are.
借過一下。不好意思。上菜囉。
A nice cup of tea and a biscuit.
一杯好茶還有小餅乾。
Please be patient.
請耐心再等一下喔。
Can I have another biscuit?
我可以再來一點小餅乾嗎?
Another one? Okay. Sandwich, anyone?
再來一點嗎?好的。有人要三明治嗎?
Turkey lurkey, ha-ha.
火雞口味,哈哈。
Oh.
噢。
Hello, Princess. Not playing cafes anymore?
哈囉,公主。不想再玩咖啡屋遊戲了嗎?
No.
不玩了。
Why not?
為什麼不玩了呢?
Because nobody wants to play with me.
因為沒有人想要跟我玩。
They all want to play with Algie.
大家都只想跟 Algie 玩。
Oh, dear Princess, why do you think that is?
噢,親愛的公主,妳覺得是為什麼呢?
Maybe I was a little bit bossy.
可能因為我有一點點愛指揮別人。
Really?
真的嗎?
Uh-huh.
對。
I told everyone what to do and made them eat "nanas" and said Scruff couldn't stay.
我要大家聽我的,要大家吃「蕉蕉」,還說 Scruff 不能在這裡玩。
Oh, dear.
噢,親愛的。
They might never play with me again.
他們可能再也不想跟我玩了。
Maybe you could say sorry?
那也許妳可以跟他們說對不起?
Maybe.
也許吧。
Hello, Princess.
哈囉,公主。
Hello.
哈囉。
I'm sorry everyone wanted to play at my cafe.
我很抱歉,大家都想來我的咖啡屋玩。
It's okay. Everyone likes your cafe more than mine. I'm sorry I was bossy.
沒關係。大家比較喜歡你的咖啡屋。抱歉我愛指揮別人。
You were a bit.
妳之前真的有一點。
I promise not to be bossy again.
我保證我以後不會再指揮別人了。
Good.
太棒了。
Why aren't you at your cafe now?
那你現在怎麼沒在你的咖啡屋?
I've got too many people. I can't do it by myself.
有太多客人了。我自己忙不過來。
Maybe I could help?
也許我可以幫上忙?
Huh?
蛤?
That's it. Nearly there.
就是這樣。快到了。
Hello, everybody! Welcome to Algie and Princess's cafe, where you can do whatever you like!
哈囉,大家!歡迎來到 Algie 和公主的咖啡屋,在這裡你們可以做任何想做的事情!
Oh, splendid! A combined effort.
噢,真了不起!團結力量大。
The best around.
你們最棒了。
More sandwiches coming up!
更多三明治來了!
These are all for you, Gardener.
這些都是給你的,園丁先生。
Oh, really?
噢,真的嗎?
I'm sorry I was bossy. And to you, too, Scruff.
對不起我以前愛指揮大家。對你也是,Scruff。
There.
在那邊。
Right. Sit up straight! It's cheese, jam, and "nana" sandwiches for everyone!
好了。大家坐直坐好!這裡是給大家的起司果醬蕉蕉三明治!
Princess! Don't be bossy!
公主!不要指揮大家!
Only joking. You can eat what you like!
開玩笑的啦。你們想吃什麼都可以!
Nice work, Princess! No eating bananas!
做得好,公主!不要吃香蕉!
- 「快點、趕快」- Hurry Up
Hurry up!
快點! - 「坐直」- Sit Up
Right. Sit up straight!
好了。大家坐直坐好!