Sick
生病
All right! Gather round, everybody. I want you to try my new recipe: ostrich lasagna.
好!大夥們集合。我想要你們來試試我的新食譜:鴕鳥千層麵。
Ostrich? As in the very tall bird?
鴕鳥?是指很高的那種鳥的鴕鳥嗎?
Yes, and a very healthy and lean meat to eat. Now, would you like to try some, or is it too sophisticated for you, Peter?
沒錯,也是種吃起來很健康又精瘦的肉。現在,你要試吃看看,還是這道菜對你來說太高級了,Peter?
No! I'd love to try some. Delicious. Very ostrichy.
才不會!我很樂意來一點。好吃。鴕鳥味很重。
Tastes a bit like chicken.
吃起來有點像雞肉。
Something of an aftertaste...it's a bit like moldy cheese.
到後面有一個味道...有點像發霉的起司。
I am sick to death of your comments, Ceilia. I'm trying to create a new menu as you asked me to.
我真是受夠妳的評語了,Ceilia。我可是照妳的要求在試著想出新菜單。
Sorry, I...I feel a bit off-color.
不好意思,我...我覺得有點不舒服。
Gordon, that's not a good sign.
Gordon,那不是好現象。
Actually...I feel a bit queasy. Sorry, Gordon. Something is not quite right.
事實上...我覺得有點想吐。抱歉,Gordon。有點不太對勁。
Is it some kind of sick joke?
這是什麼爛玩笑嗎?
No, no sick joke... Oh, I need to dash.
不,不是爛玩笑... 喔,我得快點用跑的。
Typical. I'm sick of this. I try to make them something new, and they just make a fuss. Smells all right to me.
不意外。我受夠了。我試著替他們做點不一樣的東西,然後他們就大驚小怪。我聞起來就很正常。
Waiter. Waiter!
服務生。服務生!
All right, keep your hair on. We'll be there in a minute. Oh, look at this kitchen! Now I've got to cook, clean, and serve. Honestly, you won't get this at the Poison Ivy.
好,別生氣。我們馬上來。噢,看看這廚房!現在我得煮菜、整理還有上菜。說實在的,在毒藤餐廳才不會受這種待遇。
Something in that made me as sick as a dog.
那裡面有東西害我病得很嚴重。
Well, I'm as sick as a parrot. I've been preparing this all morning.
這個嘛,我才不爽。我花整個早上準備這道菜耶。
Parrot? Did you put parrot in instead of ostrich?
鸚鵡? 你裡面不是放鴕鳥是放鸚鵡嗎?
No, he didn't, Peter. It was certainly ostrich. Look, it's a week out of date.
不,他沒有,Peter。絕對是鴕鳥。你看,都過期一個禮拜了。
Waiter... Waiter...
服務生... 服務生...
- 「集合、聚集」- Gather Round
All right! Gather round, everybody.
好!大夥們集合。 - 「極為厭倦、厭惡」- Sick To Death
I am sick to death of your comments, Ceilia.
我真是受夠妳的評語了,Ceilia。 - 「大驚小怪、不斷抱怨」- Make A Fuss
I try to make them something new, and they just make a fuss.
我試著替他們做點不一樣的東西,然後他們就大驚小怪。 - 「別生氣、保持鎮靜」- Keep One's Hair On
All right, keep your hair on. We'll be there in a minute.
好,別生氣。我們馬上來。 - 「立刻、馬上、一會兒」- In A Minute
All right, keep your hair on. We'll be there in a minute.
好,別生氣。我們馬上來。 - 「病得很嚴重」- (As) Sick As A Dog
Something in that made me as sick as a dog.
那裡面有東西害我病得很嚴重。 - 「非常失望、不開心」- (As) Sick As A Parrot
Well, I'm as sick as a parrot. I've been preparing this all morning.
這個嘛,我才不爽。我花整個早上準備這道菜耶。