Alright, we are back with Katy Perry, and ugh, we both like to play games. And Taboo is one of the hardest games. I love Taboo, but it's hard, because they...the main words you wanna use to describe something, you can't use.
好的,我們再次請到Katy Perry,而且啊,我們都喜歡玩遊戲。Taboo是最難的遊戲之一。我愛Taboo,但是它非常難,因為它們...你想要用來描述某個東西的主要字彙,你無法使用。
Yeah! What a joke!
是啊!開甚麼玩笑!
It's not...it's not...it's not fair!
它不...它不...它不公平!
It's not fair! I play with my family anytime we get together, and we're all very highly competitive. There are fights that break out.
不公平!每次聚會我都跟家人們玩,而且我們都非常有競爭力。會發生爭執。
Yup, because it's...it's very hard, and then we have... Boys against girls always.
是啊,因為它...它很困難,然後我們有...總是男生槓上女生。
...forty-five seconds, and ugh, I'm gonna give you clues first.
...四十五秒,還有啊,我要先給你提示。
Okay, so hide up behind?
好,所以高高的藏在後面?
Yeah. Alright. Ready?
是。好的。準備好了嗎?
Oh, umm, oh, ugh...
噢,嗯,噢,啊...
KISS!
親吻!
Yes! Umm, ugh...
對!嗯,啊...
Sleepy, tired, nap, awaken, ugh, umm, DREAMING!
想睡覺,很累,打瞌睡,醒來,啊,嗯,作夢!
Ugh, umm...googy googy goo...
啊,嗯...咕嘰咕嘰咕...
Cuddles.
擁抱。
Googy googy goo!!!
咕嘰咕嘰咕!!!
Ugh, baby!
啊,小寶寶!
Googy googy goo!!!
咕嘰咕嘰咕!!!
GUCCI!!!
GUCCI!!!
Ugh, ha, ha, ha, ha, ha!!! Googy-googy!!!
啊哈哈哈哈哈!!!咕嘰咕嘰!!!
Laughter!!! TICKLE!!! Ya!
笑聲!!!搔癢!!!對!
Hey! Hey! Whisper!!! SECRET!!!
嘿!嘿!低語!!!秘密!!!
Um...oh...ho, ho, ho, ho, ho...
嗯...噢...呵呵呵呵呵...
Um...Cheese, Cherry, Happy!!! Powdy...
嗯...起司,櫻桃,快樂!!!愚蠢...
You shouldn't say that 'cause you are making me...
你不該說那個因為你讓我...
You're making me...BLUSH!!! Yup!!!
你讓我...臉紅!!!對!!!
Alright...wait!
好了...等等!
Alright!!! I think this is like, ugh, "Charades" and "Taboo" together now. This is our own game.
好吧!!!我想現在這像是啊,「比手畫腳」和「猜字謎」加在一起。這是我們自己的遊戲。
Alright. But I didn't know how else to do the "kiss" thing. Go!
好吧。但是我不知道還能怎麼去做「親親」那東西。開始!
Umm, ugh...ugh, every day, you put this on...first.
嗯,啊...啊,每天,你穿上這東西...第一件穿上。
UNDERWEAR. Great!
內衣。很好!
Umm...it's something that you do to attract another person when you first meet up. It's ugh...
嗯...它是當你們第一次見面時,用來吸引另一個人所做的事。它是啊...
Ugh...drop money on the ground!
啊...把錢丟在地上!
No, I'm...you...you...ugh...you are...like someone is very...with the other person.
不,我...你...你...啊...你是...像是某人對另一個人很...
Flirtatious.
愛調情的。
Ok, what's the first word? FLIRT. Thanks!
好,第一個字是甚麼?調情。謝啦!
Ugh...this...umm..."yeah we danced on the tabletop." Umm...well...it's in my song.
啊...這...嗯...「我們在桌上跳舞。」嗯...這個...在我的歌裡。
Umm...
嗯...
It's something you do in, ugh, like a beach at night.
它是某件你所做的事情,啊,像是在晚上的海灘。
SKINNY-DIP!
裸泳!
Ya. That would be even harder when you get it. That would have been much harder if-if I wouldn't play it right. Umm...sorry about that.
對。妳抽到這題的話可能會更難。恩...那可以能會難很多如果我沒有表演得正確的話。恩...真抱歉。
No, it's fine. I appreciate it: your "Charades" angle.
不,沒關係。我很感激:妳的「比手畫腳」觀點。
Thank you! I haven't played in a while. Umm, Katy Perry, Part of Me, opens in theaters on July 5th. I already get a pair of tickets to see it. Thanks to AMC.
謝謝妳!我很久沒玩了。嗯,Katy Perry,《Part of Me》,七月五日在電影院首映。我已經弄到兩張票去看它了。感謝AMC電影院。
- 「開甚麼玩笑、真是天大的笑話」- What A Joke
Yeah, what a joke! It's not…it's not…it's not fair!
是啊,開甚麼玩笑!它不…它不…它不公平! - 「聚會、團聚」- Get Together
It's not fair! I play with my family anytime we get together, and we're all very highly competitive. There are fights that break out.
不公平!每次聚會我都跟家人們玩,而且我們都非常有競爭力。會發生爭執。