Are you shopping for a gift?
妳是要買禮物嗎?
Kind of browsing for me.
算是在看看我要穿的。
So, sizing is a little limited here in the store, but you could probably find your size online.
我們店裡的尺寸不多,不過網路上應該可以買到妳能穿的大小。
I have a crazy idea. Let's be honest for a minute: No matter how many times we hear "It's what's on the inside that matters," women know deep down it's what's on the outside that the whole world judges.
我有個瘋狂的想法。我們就實話實說一下吧:不管我們聽過多少次「重要的是內在」,女人心裡都明白,這世界看的是我們的外表。
You okay?
妳還好嗎?
I'm just, like, dealing with low self-esteem and like...
我只是在處理自己自尊心低落的問題...
I wanna punch you right in your dumb face right now. Do you have every rib that I have?
我現在真想打爆妳那張蠢臉。妳有像我一樣大隻嗎?
I've been on all of these sites. No one even looks at the profile. They only care about the picture. And I'm sick of it!
這些網站我都用過。根本沒人會看妳的資料。他們只在意照騙。老娘受夠了!
I've always wondered what it feels like to be just...undeniably pretty.
我一直很想知道當表特正妹是什麼感覺。
Are you okay? You hit your head pretty hard.
妳沒事吧?妳的頭撞了滿大力一下。
Wait! That's me? That's me? Oh my God! Do you see this?!
等等!那是我?那是我嗎?歐賣尬!妳有看到嗎?!
Yes?
嗯哼?
I'm...beautiful!
姐...正翻天惹!
I know you don't recognize me. But, you guys, it's me! Renee!
我知道妳們認不出我。不過,姐妹們,是我啊!Renee!
What's happening?
現在是什麼情形?
Oh...
噢...
Full spin.
華麗轉圈圈哩。
What can I get you?
妳要來點什麼?
Yeah, two tequilas.
嗯,兩杯龍舌蘭。
Number 118.
118 號。
What's your number?
妳的號碼是幾號?
That's really clever.
你 hen 會嘛。
What's clever?
什麼很會?
"What's your number?" Give me your phone. I'm gonna give you my number.
「妳的號碼是幾號?」手機給我。我給你我的號碼。
Are you still talking to me?
妳還在跟我講話嗎?
Don't chicken out now, son!
小底迪,不要臨陣脫逃嘛!
This would be quite a large promotion for you. What are your goals exactly?
這對妳來說會是滿大的升遷機會。那麼妳的確切目標是什麼呢?
I get it. And yes, modeling is an option for me—it's not who I am.
我明白了。沒錯,去當模特兒也是一條路--只是那不是我。
Wow...
哇...
Things have really changed for me.
我的世界真的不一樣了。
You just have all the confidence in the world. I think a lot of people completely miss the thing that really makes them awesome, and you're not like that.
妳真的自信爆棚。我想很多人完全忽略了真正讓他們美好的東西,但妳不一樣。
Oh! A bikini contest!
噢!比基尼比賽!
DJ, hit it.
DJ,音樂給他催下去。
I Feel Pretty
《姐就是美》
I thought you might wanna sneak peek of what's to come.
我想你可能會想「聞香」一下等等要上桌的好料。
I don't know if you know what "sneak peek" means. You're completely naked.
我不知道妳懂不懂「聞香」的意思。妳根本整碗捧出來了。
Coming Soon
即將上映
- 「處理」- Deal With
I'm just, like, dealing with low self-esteem and like…
我只是在處理自己自尊心低落的問題... - 「臨陣脫逃」- Chicken Out
Don't chicken out now, son!
小底迪,不要臨陣脫逃嘛! - 「聞香、先睹為快」- Sneak Peek
I thought you might wanna sneak peek of what's to come.
我想你可能會想「聞香」一下等等要上桌的好料。