You're finally meeting his family of eight over a home-cooked meal big enough for 30...when you need to bake a keister casserole.
妳終於在一頓足以餵飽三十個人的家常大餐上見到他一家八口...這時妳卻必須去燒一鍋屁屁燉菜。
Hi, uh, where is the restroom?
嗨,呃,洗手間在哪呢?
Uh, it's right behind you.
呃,就在妳後面。
Right behind me? Oh, that is convenient!
就在我後面?噢,還真方便!
Now, what do you do?
現在,妳要怎麼做?
He's really hot. Most of the time I get real big trolls. I need you. Help me out!
他真的很性感。我之前大部分都是遇到大醜男。我需要你。幫我個忙!
Spray Aerosol
噴灑空氣芳香劑
Oh my gosh. What did I do? What did I eat? Oh, no!!
我的老天。我做了什麼?我吃了什麼?喔,不!
After you answer Mother Nature's booty call, you fill the air with synthetic citrus, hoping the scent of last night's burrito won't follow you back to the table.
在妳回應大自然之母對屁股的召喚後,妳在空氣中噴滿人工合成的柑橘味,盼望昨晚墨西哥捲餅的氣味不會跟著妳回到餐桌。
That was a bad choice. They're gonna know my secrets. And they're gonna hate me, and I'm never gonna find love. Maybe more, maybe more, oh, maybe more. Oh, come on. Come on. And everyone's gonna be married with kids, and I'm gonna be a lone lady with cats!
那是個糟透的選擇。他們會知道我的秘密。而且他們會討厭我,然後我就再也找不到愛了。也許再多點,也許再多點,噢,也許再多點。噢,來吧。來吧。所有人都會結婚生小孩,但我會變成一個只有貓咪作伴的孤單老女人!
Smells like...diaper gravy!
聞起來像...尿布滷汁!
Smells like, uh... It's got some fruit notes.
聞起來像,呃...有點水果味。
Is...is it shitrus?!
這...這是屎味柑橘嗎?!
I can taste it!
我可以嚐得到!
It's atomic!
這臭味有原子彈的威力!
It's...it's stinging! It's stinging! It's...burning! My eyes... It's in my eyes.
好...刺!好刺!它在...燃燒!我的眼睛... 在我的眼睛裡。
She ruined my dinner!
她毀了我的晚餐!
Go in the Bushes
到草叢堆裡
Oh, this is really important. I better take this. Excuse me.
噢,這真的很重要。我最好接一下這通電話。容我離開一下。
You tuck that turtlehead back in its shell and toot, scoot, and boogie to the backyard. You pop a squat and push it. P-p-push it real good. And just when you think you've gotten away with your rectal ruse...
妳縮回便意,然後一邊發出噗噗噗的聲響,快步疾走到後院。妳蹲下解放並使力推擠。推、推、推得極為賣力。而正當妳以為沒人發現妳直腸耍的小花招時...
Please! Please...I—I won't tell if you don't tell.
拜託!求妳了...我--如果妳不說出去我就不會說。
No deal!
門兒都沒有!
Why? Why can't you be a nice grandma that bakes pies and knits sweaters?
為什麼?為什麼妳不能是一個烤派和織毛衣的好奶奶?
Use Poo-Pourri
使用 Poo-Pourri
Please excuse me.
請容我離開一下。
Before you pass the chocolate delights, you spritz the bowl with Poo-Pourri.
在妳端出巧克力美食前,妳把 Poo-Pourri 噴在馬桶裡。
Nice. Whew! That was a good one, but it smells good, too. You did so good. I just pooped, and it smells fabulous. Yeah! Bring it down, bring it down...downtown I did, right?! Yeah! Yeah!
讚。唷呼!那個不錯喔,而且聞起來也很不錯。妳做得真好。我剛拉屎,它超好聞。耶!就是這樣、就是這樣...我做到了,對吧?!耶!耶!
All they'll be able to smell is an appetizing blend of natural essential oils.
他們能聞到的只有刺激食慾的天然精油混合香味。
Oh, that's heavenly.
噢,那真是太美好了。
I don't remember putting a lemon meringue pie in the oven.
我不記得有在烤箱裡放檸檬蛋白派啊。
Whatever that smell is, I wanna eat it right now with my mouth.
不管那是什麼味道,我想要現在就吃掉它,此時此刻,用我的嘴。
It smells like sunshine!
聞起來像陽光!
And Froot Loops!
還有彩色麥片圈圈!
Very nice blend.
非常棒的交融。
Marry this one, man.
娶這女人回家吧,兄弟。
I mean, she poops pies. Am I right?
我的意思是,她便出派耶。我說對了嗎?
Just like me!
就像我!
Just like you!
就像妳!
Winner, winner, burrito dinner.
贏家、贏家,廁所的贏家。
Control the "shituation" with Poo-Pourri—the Before-You-Go Toilet Spray that creates a film on the water's surface that actually traps odor before it begins. If your poo stinks, click here to get your Poo-Pourri today at poopourri.com.
用 Poo-Pourri 掌控「屎況」--它是會在水面上製造一層薄膜的「事前」廁所噴霧,那層薄膜在氣味開始發散前就能確實抑制臭氣。如果你的便便散發惡臭,今天就點擊這裡前往 poopourri.com 取得你的 Poo-Pourri。
Poo-Pourri
Poo-Pourri
When the glasses clink, don't ruin the party with a stink.
當大家舉杯歡慶時,別讓臭臭壞了派對興致。
- 「幫助...脫困」- Help Out
He's really hot. Most of the time I get real big trolls. I need you. Help me out!
他真的很性感。我之前大部分都是遇到大醜男。我需要你。幫我個忙! - 「做(壞事)而不被發現」- Get Away With
And just when you think you've gotten away with your rectal ruse…
而正當妳以為沒人發現妳直腸耍的小花招時... - 「能夠」- Be Able To
All they'll be able to smell is an appetizing blend of natural essential oils.
他們能聞到的只有刺激食慾的天然精油混合香味。