Once again, this year, we asked parents to tell their kids they ate all their candy. This is our eighth year doing this, and once again, you really answered the call. We got over 1,000 videos; we went through all of them; we narrowed it down to the best of the best, and now it's time to find out just how easy it is to take candy from babies in our 2018 YouTube challenge: Hey Jimmy Kimmel—I Told My Kids I Ate Their Halloween Candy.
今年我們再度要爸媽們跟小孩說他們所有的糖果都被吃光了。這已經是我們第八年進行這個活動了,你們再一次真的都回應我的呼喚了。我們收到了超過一千部影片;我們全部看完了;我們篩選出精華,現在就讓我們看看從小寶貝們那裡搶走糖果是多麼簡單,隆重鉅獻 2018 年的 YouTube 挑戰:嘿 Jimmy Kimmel--我跟我的小孩說我吃掉了他們全部的萬聖節糖果。
Me and Daddy ate all your Halloween candy.
我跟爹地把你的萬聖節糖果全部吃掉了。
It's dangerous...get sick!
很危險...生病!
I could get sick because we ate too much candy?
我吃太多糖果有可能會生病嗎?
Uh-huh. Then you...then you can poop!
對啊。然後妳...會便便!
Oh, really?
喔,真的嗎?
And yeah, and my daddy can poop.
對,然後我的爹地可能也會便便。
Because we ate too much candy, we're gonna have to poop?
因為我們吃太多糖果了,所以我們會便便嗎?
All over this floor.
會大在整個地板。
You think so?
你覺得會這樣是嗎?
Uh-huh.
對呀。
Mommy and Daddy got really hungry last night, and we ate all your candy.
媽咪跟爹地昨晚實在太餓了,就把你的糖果都吃掉了。
But...
可是...
It's all gone.
全部都沒了。
But it's...but it was in there!
但那...但原本還在裡面的啊!
We got really hungry, and so Mommy and Daddy ate it all.
我們很餓,所以媽咪跟爹地把糖果都吃掉了。
No!
不!
I ate all of your Halloween candy last night.
我昨天吃掉妳全部的萬聖節糖果了。
I'm so disappointed at you.
我對妳非常失望。
No! We're so sad! No!
不!我們很難過!不!
I ate all your sweets when you were in the bath.
你們洗澡的時候我把你們全部的糖果都吃掉了。
Mommy!
媽咪!
I ate all your candy.
我把你的糖果都吃掉了。
Are you mad? You are not mad I ate all your candy?
你有生氣嗎?我把糖果全部吃光了,你不生氣嗎?
I'm not mad at all.
我一點都不生氣。
Okay.
好。
I will never be mad at you because you're my mom.
我永遠都不會對妳生氣,因為妳是我媽媽。
You're too sweet. It's gross.
你講話太甜了。好噁心。
I hate you, Mommy!
我恨妳,媽咪!
Did you say you hate your mommy?
妳剛剛是說妳恨妳媽咪嗎?
Yes! You ate all my candy! No one's coming in!
對!妳把我的糖果都吃掉了!全部都不准進來!
Oh, Cameron.
喔,Cameron。
Unless they have all my candy!
除非有人把我的糖果全部還來!
I ate all your Halloween candy.
我把你的萬聖節糖果全部吃掉了。
I'm very disappointed in you, Mommy.
媽咪,我對妳非常失望。
I'm sorry. I love you.
對不起。我愛你。
I love you, too, but I'm very disappointed.
我也愛你,但我很失望。
We can still have M&M's.
我們還是可以吃 M&M's 巧克力呀。
I ate all the M&M's.
我把 M&M's 巧克力全部吃光了。
That's sad.
好難過。
I wanted to eat the other Starburst.
我想吃另一個 Starburst 水果軟糖。
You wanted to eat the other Starburst? I know. I'm sorry.
你想吃另一個 Starburst 水果軟糖?我知道。我很抱歉。
You like Jimmy Kimmel?
妳喜歡 Jimmy Kimmel 嗎?
No.
不喜歡。
Oh, you don't?
喔,妳不喜歡嗎?
No.
不喜歡。
Okay.
好喔。
Jimmy Kimmel told me to ate all your candy.
Jimmy Kimmel 叫我把你們的糖果都吃掉。
He's an idiot. He's a freaking idiot!
他是白癡。他是大白癡!
Guess what, we have some broccoli in the fridge. Do you want broccoli?
你知道嗎,冰箱還有綠花椰菜。你想要吃花椰菜嗎?
I don't want that!
我不想吃那種東西!
You want carrots?
那想要吃紅蘿蔔嗎?
No!
不想!
Did you know I ate all your candy?
妳知道我把妳的糖果都吃光了嗎?
Nope.
不知道。
Yeah, I did.
對,我都吃掉了。
I forgive you, Mommy.
我原諒妳,媽咪。
You do?
妳要原諒我嗎?
I love you.
我愛妳。
Aw, thank you!
噢,謝謝妳!
You still love me if I eat it all?
我把糖果全部吃掉,妳還是愛我嗎?
Yeah.
對呀。
Aw, I love you, too.
噢,我也愛妳。
I'm telling you candy is not that special.
我跟妳說,糖果沒有那麼特別啦。
Do you still love me?
你還愛我嗎?
Well, not anymore, because you ate all my candy.
現在不愛了,因為你把我的糖果都吃掉了。
Go to your room! Go to your room!
回去妳的房間!回去妳的房間!
Why?
為什麼?
Because you ate my candy! Now go to your room!
因為妳把我的糖果吃掉了!現在回去妳的房間!
Mommy's sorry she ate all your candy.
媽咪很抱歉她把糖果都吃掉了。
That's okay.
沒關係呀。
That's okay? You're so sweet.
沒關係嗎?妳真貼心。
I can share with you.
我可以跟妳分享呀。
You can?
真的嗎?
We ate all of your Halloween candy.
我們把你的萬聖節糖果全部吃光了。
Oh, no. This is fake. I know this.
喔不。這是假的啦。我知道這個。
Okay, but where's all your candy, then? You don't believe that I ate it.
好,但是那你們的糖果都到哪裡去了?你們不相信我吃掉糖果了。
Yeah, because you have shown us the videos! I know.
對呀,因為妳給我們看過影片呀!我知道。
Wait. Jimmy Kimmel! Do you know how many years do you think you're gonna get away with this?
等一下。Jimmy Kimmel!你覺得你還可以做這種壞事幾年?
Well, I don't know. Sorry, kids. I guess we'll find out. And thanks to all the parents who participated.
我不知道。抱歉,孩子們。我想我們之後就會知道的。也感謝所有參與這個活動的的家長。
- 「做(錯事)而未被懲罰,做(壞事)而未被發覺」- Get Away With
Do you know how many years do you think you're gonna get away with this?
你覺得你還可以做這種壞事幾年?