Of course I learned. This is hilarious. Oh my God, yes.
我當然有聽說。這太好笑了。老天,好好笑。
Hey, Sara.
嘿,Sara。
Yeah?
是?
I'm gonna have you present on last quarter at Thursday's meeting. Sound good?
我要妳在禮拜四的會議上報告上個季度。可以吧?
Okay. Yeah, sure.
好的。嗯,沒問題。
See you then.
會議上見啦。
This is my nightmare.
我的噩夢來了。
When You Have to Give a Presentation
當你要上台報告時
What's going on here?
妳怎麼了啊?
I have to give a presentation.
我要上台報告。
Oh, no. Remember what happened last time?
噢,不。妳還記得上次怎麼了嗎?
I'm sure it'll be fine, though.
但我覺得妳這次沒問題啦。
It won't be fine.
問題可大了。
Hi, everybody. We had a really interesting last quarter. And I wet the bed until I was ten.
嗨,各位。我們上一季很值得探討。而且我尿床尿到十歲。
Are you nervous? We can all tell you're nervous.
妳在緊張嗎?我們都看得出來妳很緊張。
Your hair needs to be redyed.
妳頭髮該補染了。
I'm gonna promote you and then fire you.
我要先幫妳升職,然後再把妳炒了。
I know you eat string cheese for breakfast every morning.
我知道妳每天早上早餐都吃起司條。
String cheese, string cheese, string cheese, string cheese...
起司條、起司條、起司條、起司條...
I gotta get out of this.
我一定要想辦法逃掉。
Brent, buddy, pal. What is up? Your hat is killing it!
Brent,兄弟,朋友。還好嗎?你的帽子帥斃了!
I'm not doing the presentation for you, Sara.
我不會幫妳報告喔,Sara。
I lied. I hate your hate.
騙你的。帽子醜死了。
Quinta likes it.
Quinta 很喜歡啊。
Candice... Ew. No, no, no.
Candice...噁。不行、不行、不行。
Hey, Quinta. I got your favorite candy.
嘿,Quinta。妳最愛的糖果。
Oh, thank you.
噢,謝啦。
So, I have a favor to ask.
痾,我想請妳幫個忙。
Of course you do.
我就知道。
I'm supposed to give a presentation tomorrow, but I feel like you would be so much better at it.
我明天本來要上台報告,但我覺得妳會做得比我好很多。
I mean, I would, Sara, but I'm going on a vacation tomorrow. Sorry.
我會啊,Sara,但我明天休假。抱歉啦。
No problem.
沒關係。
Hey! You! You're gonna do this presentation. You're gonna kill it! No crying this time. There'll be no tears because it's gonna go so well.
嘿!就是妳!妳要完成這個報告。妳會做得很棒!這次不准哭。不准掉眼淚,因為一定報告得超好。
Hi, guys. Thanks for being here today. I guess you have to because you work here. So, ha-ha. Okay, time for presenting. So, this was a great quarter in some ways and a not so great quarter in other ways.
嗨,大家。感謝你們來開會。我猜你們一定要來,因為你們在這工作。所以,哈哈。好,該開始報告了。嗯,某方面來說這季的表現很好,但也有些不太好的部分。
Oh, God. I'm messing this up so badly. I bet everyone can smell my fear sweat. I'm fired. I'm so fired. I can hear my boss now. "Sara, you suck. Please leave." "And no, you can't keep your stapler." "That's company property." Get ready and move back in with Mom. At least she'll cook for me. Hmm, meatballs.
噢,老天。我整個搞砸了。我賭每個人都聞到我緊張的氣味了。我要被炒了。一定會被炒。我都聽得到老闆的心聲了。「Sara,妳爛透了。請妳離開。」「不行喔,妳不能留著釘書機。」「那是公司的財產。」準備好搬回去跟老媽住吧。至少她會煮飯給我吃。嗯...肉丸好吃。
That was great, Sara. Fascinating stuff. Thank you.
講得很好啊,Sara。內容很棒。感謝妳。
Thank you.
謝謝你。
You did it!
妳做到了!
Yeah!
對!
Didn't even cry this time.
這次甚至沒哭。
Nope!
沒有哭!
You did mumble something about meatballs at the end, though.
但妳最後有在碎碎念說什麼肉丸之類的。
What?
蛤?
- 「帥斃了、超讚的」- be killing it
Your hat is killing it!
Brent,兄弟,朋友。還好嗎?你的帽子帥斃了!