Uh, egg-fried rice?
呃,蛋炒飯嗎?
Uh, yup.
呃,對。
Okay. Careful. It's a little hot.
好的。小心點,有點燙喔。
Oh, no problem.
噢,沒問題。
There you go, and enjoy your meal!
請慢用,享受你的餐點吧!
Thanks, you...too.
謝謝,你...也是。
D...Do you mean that?
你...你是認真的嗎?
Um, sure!
嗯,當然!
Oh my God, thank you. Thank you so much. You don't understand how much I needed this. They don't feed me here. They barely pay me. I don't even know what currency they pay me in. It's such a mess.
天啊,謝謝你。太感謝你了。你不知道我有多需要這個。他們這裡都沒給我吃的。幾乎沒給我薪水。我甚至不知道他們用什麼貨幣付錢給我。糟糕透頂。
Hey, look, I got you, man. Don't even worry about it. Eat up, okay? There's not much time.
嘿,聽好了,我罩你,兄弟。完全不用擔心。多吃一點,好嗎?時間不多了。
You're right. Thank you.
你說得對。謝謝你。
Dude, careful. It's hot, remember?
老兄,小心。很燙,記得嗎?
Right, I forgot. Okay.
對欸,我忘了。好。
Damn, my cooking, nice!
天啊,我太會煮了吧!
Hey, what are you doing?
嘿,你在幹什麼?
Oh, no!
噢不!
It's okay. I said he could.
沒事的。我准他吃的。
Huh?
蛤?
(mumbling)
(咕噥)(註一)
Well, take care, man. Enjoy your meal.
好了,保重吧,兄弟。享受你的餐點。
註一:此處是外國人在模仿亞洲人說話,但其實是一連串無意義、隨機的單字。
- 「吃光、吃飽」- eat up
Don't even worry about it. Eat up, okay? There's not much time.
完全不用擔心。多吃一點,好嗎?時間不多了。