I know I say this every morning, but they're not moving. If you think it's no big deal, say something. Oh my God, you think they're dead, too. I'll go check!
我知道我每早都這樣說,但他們沒在動。如果你覺得沒什麼,跟我說一聲。喔我的天,你也覺得他們死掉了。我要去看看!
When You Have an Anxious Puppy
如果你有隻焦慮的狗狗
Don't be dead, don't be dead, don't be dead. Oh, you're alive! And you're alive!
不要死掉、不要死掉、不要死掉。喔,妳還活著!你也活著!
Okay. Okay. Okay. I'm up.
好。好。好。我起來了。
Your breath smells good.
你的口氣聞起來不錯。
Uh, oh. I'm in here.
呃,喔。我在裡面。
I know.
我知道。
You can't just leave, guys. You gotta tell me where you're going. Is that food? Can I have some? Oh, you're spitting it out. But can I have some? No? Stay right here. I'll go check on everything. I know where they are now. Everything's fine.
你們不能就這樣走掉呀。你們要跟我說你們要去哪。那可以吃嗎?可以給我吃一些嗎?喔,你吐出來了。但我還是可以吃一點看看嗎?不能嗎?待在這裡不要動喔。我要去檢查每樣東西。我知道他們在哪裡了。一切都很好。
Cornelius, come eat.
Cornelius,來吃飯飯。
I'm so hungry. Oh. I can't wait, I can't wait, I can't wait! Look, I'm even doing a trick. That's how hungry I am. Faster, faster, faster. Wait. I can eat this, right? This is food? Because I've been getting some mixed signals lately. Is this food?
我超餓的。喔。等不及了、等不及了、等不及了!看,我表演特技給你看。我就是這麼餓。快一點、快一點、快一點。等等。我可以吃這個對吧?這是食物嗎?因為我最近常常搞不清楚意思。這可以吃嗎?
Not for you, buddy.
不是給你的,小兄弟。
Is this food?
那這是食物嗎?
That's a jacket.
那是外套。
This has gotta be food, right?
那這一定是食物了,對吧?
Corney.
Corney。
Are you sure? So you're sure this is food? Oh, yeah. This is really good.
你確定嗎?所以你確定這可以吃齁?喔,沒錯。這超好吃。
That can't be good. We gotta hide. We gotta get out of here. Whoa. I'm okay.
這不太對。我們要躲起來。我們要逃出這裡。哇嗚。我沒事。
Why are there clothes on the floor? Why don't they smell like us? I can fix that.
為什麼地板上有衣服?為什麼聞起來跟我們不一樣?我可以處理。
You're gonna help?
你要幫我們嗎?
Oh, there you are.
喔,原來你在這兒。
Uh-oh.
呃噢。
Don't panic. I'm fine. Don't worry about me. It's fun.
別慌。我很好。不用擔心我。這很好玩。
Please come back inside.
拜託回來裡面。
That's not where you go. Excuse me, that's where you go. You go there.
那不是你該在的地方。不好意思,你該住在這裡。你住那邊。
Okay, guys, great news. I've finished cleaning my room and...
好,大家,好消息。我已經清了我的房間了,然後...
I could do a little sushi.
我可以做一點壽司。
Uh-oh.
呃噢。
I'm not in the mood for sushi.
我沒有很想吃壽司耶。
What's happening?
發生什麼事情了?
What about some Thai food?
那吃一點泰式料理怎麼樣?
This is a nightmare. I've never seen them fight like this before.
這簡直是惡夢。我從來沒看過他們吵成這樣。
Just salads.
沙拉就好。
I can't take this.
我受不了了。
Then what are we gonna eat?
那我們要吃什麼啊?
Oh my God, they're not talking. It's probably over. Okay, we're all freaked out. This is upsetting because I love both of you. But I'm gonna live with her because we all know I love her more.
我的天,他們沒在說話。可能完蛋了。好,我們都嚇死了。這很難過,因為我愛你們兩個。但我要跟她住,因為我們都知道我愛她比較多。
Okay. Obviously, things worked out. This is embarrassing, but we all said things we didn't mean back there, right? Thanks for letting me sleep in bed tonight, guys. You won't even know I'm here. Hey, did you guys hear that? Are you awake?
好。很明顯,事情解決了。這很尷尬,但我們都會說出一些不是本意的話,對吧?謝謝你們讓我今晚睡在床上。我會讓你們感受不到我在這裡的。嘿,你們有沒有聽到那個聲音?你們醒了嗎?
- 「沒什麼、沒什麼大不了」- No Big Deal
If you think it's no big deal, say something.
如果你覺得沒什麼,跟我說一聲。 - 「吐出、噴出」- Spit Out
Oh, you're spitting it out.
喔,你吐出來了。 - 「檢查」- Check On
I'll go check on everything.
我要去檢查每樣東西。 - 「從...出去」- Get Out Of
We gotta get out of here.
我們要逃出這裡。 - 「想要、有意要」- In The Mood For
I'm not in the mood for sushi.
我沒有很想吃壽司耶。 - 「嚇壞了、嚇死了」- Freaked Out
Okay, we're all freaked out.
好,我們都嚇死了。