Excuse me, can you pass the...
不好意思,你可以把...
Oh, um, sorry?
噢,嗯,什麼?
I said can you pass the...
我說你可以把...
No. No, no, no. Oh, God.
不。不不不。喔天哪。
Um, sorry. Can you say that one more time?
嗯,抱歉。你可以再說一次嗎?
Can you pass the...
你可以把...
Oh, no.
喔,不。
Commence awkward laugh sequence, and hope it was a joke.
開始執行尷尬大笑序列,希望他剛剛講的是笑話。
Heh, heh.
嘿嘿。
What the... I asked if you could pass the sugar.
什麼鬼...我是問說可不可以幫我拿糖。
Oh, I... Oh, man.
噢,我...噢,天。
Excuse me, do you know where is...
不好意思,你知道哪裡有...
Oh, please. Dear God.
噢,拜託。天哪。
What was that?
妳剛剛說什麼?
I said, "Do you know where is the..."
我說:「你知道哪裡有...」
My life is a joke.
我的人生真是個笑話。
I...I couldn't quite hear you, ma'am.
我...我剛剛沒聽清楚,女士。
All I need to know is where the...is.
我只是想知道哪裡有...。
F**k.
乾。
Commence awkward laugh sequence.
執行尷尬大笑序列。
Ha, ha, ha.
哈哈哈。
Oh! She said "hospital."
噢!她剛剛是說「醫院」。
Woo! Great party, right?
嗚!很讚的派對,對吧?
Yeah. I really needed this. My...
對呀。我真的很需要來放鬆一下。我的...
What?
蛤?
I said my...
我說我的...
Commence sequence.
執行序列。
Teheh.
嘿嘿。
Are you a monster?
你怎麼那麼邪惡?
Uh, what?
呃,怎麼了?
I tell you my cat died, and you're laughing at me?
我跟你說我的貓死了,然後你竟然笑我?
Uh...
呃...
Is dead animals a joke to you?
小動物死掉對你來說是笑話嗎?
What?
蛤?