Can everyone hear me? ...but we'll try and at least discuss—
大家都聽得到我的聲音嗎?...但我們至少要討論一下--
Guys, what happened?
大家,發生什麼事情了?
She left the meeting. Yeah, she left the meeting.
她離開會議了。對,她離開會議了。
It kicked her off the Internet...
她網路斷掉了...
Yeah.
對。
Can you guys see me?
你們看得到我嗎?
Um, all of you guys, I see that there's a little record sign at the top of the screen. So, the teacher's recording this. She can watch us and see that we're not behaving.
嗯,你們大家,我看到螢幕最上面有一個小小的錄影符號。也就是說老師正在錄影。她看得到我們現在很不乖。
Yeah, I know.
嗯,我知道。
And the principal...
還有校長...
Yeah, we know.
對,我們知道。
That should be serious.
那可能會很嚴重喔。
...but I'm just muting my mic because I don't want to talk.
...但我把我的麥克風切靜音了,因為我不想講話。
So, we should behave.
所以說我們要乖一點。
Yeah. Yeah. You're right.
對。對。沒錯。
Yeah. My mom's filming that.
對。我媽在錄影。
I'm eating gummies.
我在吃軟糖。
Because if the principal finds out that video of—if we were being bad right now, she would see us being very bad, and we would be in big trouble with our parents.
因為如果校長發現這個影片--如果我們現在很不乖,她就會看到我們表現很差,爸爸媽媽知道後我們就慘了。
Yep, we'll be toast.
對,我們就完蛋了。
We'll be toast.
我們會完蛋。
Who is talking?
誰在講話?
"Toast" means "we're in trouble."
「Toast」的意思是「我們有大麻煩了」。
Mmm, I want toast.
嗯,我想要吃吐司。
Guys, she doesn't have our number. Our phone.
大家,她又沒有我們的號碼。我們的電話。
And, um, whoever said we'll be toast, whoever said that, I'll maybe have toast for breakfast tomorrow.
嗯,說我們會完蛋(toast)的人,不管是誰說的,我明天早餐可能會吃吐司。
I said that.
我說的。
That sounds really good.
聽起來很好吃。
They don't—
他們沒有--
That sounds funny!
聽起來很好玩!
They don't know our number.
他們不知道我們的號碼。
I said that. I said toast.
我說的。我有說完蛋(toast)。
With toast and eggs, that sounds really good with lettuce.
如果有吐司和蛋,配上萵苣應該會超好吃。
Mm-hmm. Not eggs.
對。但是不要加蛋。
- 「完蛋了」- be toast
We'll be toast.
我們會完蛋。