B+. B. B-. Oh, students, your energy flows through this community college. B. B-. B+. Huh. Whose painting is this?
B+。B。B-。噢,同學們,你們的能量在這所社區大學裡流竄。B。B-。B+。嚇。這是誰畫的?
Um, uh, that's me. Uh, sorry. Um, yeah, I did that.
嗯,呃,是我。呃,抱歉。嗯,對,我畫的。
I'm gonna need you to explain your piece.
你可能要解釋一下你的作品。
Oh, yeah, excuse me. May I? Excuse me. This is my big brother. Um, that's my little brother. Um, this is my pillow, I mean girlfriend, Miki-chan, who is a person. Um, that's me. That's me in a hat. That's me in the same hat, again. And that's my girlfriend, again.
喔,好,抱歉。借過一下?抱歉抱歉。這是我哥。嗯,這是我弟。這是我的枕頭,我是說,我女朋友,Miki 醬,她是個人。這是我。這是戴著帽子的我。這又是我,戴著同一頂帽子。這一樣是我女朋友。
C-?
C-?
Come on. It's not that bad.
別這樣啦。沒那麼糟。
I'm mediocre, guys. She said my passion outweighs my talent.
我資質平庸,各位。她說我熱情滿滿,資質平平。
I don't know, man. It's pretty awesome. I mean, it's so rendered.
不知道欸,兄弟。我覺得很讚啊。畫得很立體耶。
Ice Bear appreciates chiseled abs.
阿極讚許這個冰塊腹肌。
I look hot.
我看起來很性感。
Hot isn't enough; she wants my work to also be wow-worthy. She gave me this thingy to help me find that special subject.
性感不夠啦;她說我的作品要讓人家發出「哇」的讚嘆。她給了我這個東東,要我找出獨特的主題。
Paint us again.
再畫一次我們。
Ice Bear has many poses.
阿極有很多姿勢可以擺。
No, she said she wanted something new, so no brothers and no anime.
不行,她說她要看新的主題,所以不可以再畫兄弟跟動漫。
All right, man, well. If you need us, we're right here.
好吧,兄弟。如果你需要我們,我們隨時讓你找。
Okay, all right. Wow-worthy. Wow-worthy. No. No, gross. Wait, why is it... Huh?
好,沒錯。要讓別人「哇」的讚嘆。「哇」的讚嘆。不行。不,太噁了。等等,為什麼...蛤?
Charlie, how did you get in here? What are you doing?
Charlie,你怎麼進來的?你在幹嘛啊?
Oh, hey, Pan-Pan. Don't mind me. I'm just dropping by for supplies. Yes! Looks like it's still good.
喔嗨,胖達。不用管我。我只是路過找一下食物。太好了!看起來保管得好好的。
Sorry, Charlie. I don't have time to mess around right now.
抱歉,Charlie。我現在沒時間鬼混。
Ah, no worries. Don't mind me. I'm just stocking up for my new pad.
啊,不要緊。不用管我。我只是為了我的新家囤一些糧食。
New pad, huh? That's cool.
新家啊?酷欸。
Oh, you guys should totally come over. Just head north over to Beaver Rock, then climb up, trip over, then just...
噢,你們一定要來我家玩。就往北走到河狸石區,爬上去、絆倒然後...
Wow.
哇嗚。
It's a clear path. Oh, you should totally come over and party hardy.
道路很暢通。噢,你們真的應該來我家裡,我們一起開趴踢。
Charlie! Don't move! I got to paint you for my class.
Charlie!不要動!我要畫你,給我們班看。
Uh...what class?
呃...什麼班啊?
My art class, man. You're perfect. Yes, yes! Everyone is gonna be wowed by my painting of you.
我的美術班。你太完美了。沒錯,沒錯!每個人看到我畫的你一定會發出「哇」的讚嘆。
Whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa, whoa. Pump...pump the brakes, buddy. You know how I feel about getting my picture taken.
噢噢噢噢噢。修...修但幾咧,兄弟。你知道我不喜歡被拍照。
No, no, man. It's just a painting. It's like a fake picture.
不是啦,老兄。只是一張畫。假的照片。
You sure?
確定?
Yeah, man. I'll even let you keep it after I'm done. It'll be my gift to you.
對啦。我畫完之後送給你。當成禮物。
Really? You'd give me the painting?
真的嗎?你要把那張畫給我?
Yep.
沒錯。
Well, in that case, I'd love to help my best bud out!
嗯,那樣的話,我很樂意幫忙我最好的朋友啦!
Great! Stay right where you are.
太讚啦!你就待在這裡不要動。
It's finished.
畫完了。
Huh?
蛤?
Wheesh. What do you think?
呼。你覺得怎麼樣?
Whoa, my.
哇,我的天。
Ice Bear made century eggs.
阿極做了皮蛋。
Hey, man, how's the... What?! Oh, man, I didn't know you were this good, Pan.
嘿,你畫得怎...真假啦?!喔,兄弟,我不知道你這麼會畫,胖達。
I'm so beautiful!
我真的太美了!
Really? You all like it?
真的嗎?你們都很喜歡嗎?
Ice Bear is having spiritual experience.
阿極的心靈得到了治癒。
Do I really get to keep it when you're all done?
之後真的可以給我這幅畫嗎?
Oh, yeah, man. After my class, it's all yours.
當然可以。我上完課之後,這幅畫就是你的了。
Class, please, let's focus our energy. Class. What?
各位同學,請將你們的能量聚集在這裡。同學們。什麼?
It's so strange, so sophisticated, so beautiful. Who...who is the artist? Who did this?
真是不可思議、真是精煉、真是美麗。誰...誰畫的?這幅畫是誰的?
It was the anime guy!
喜歡動漫的那個人!
Panda, bravissimo. Panda, you get an...
胖達,優秀至極。胖達,你的分數是...
A+!
A+!
Ah!
啊!
Ah, congrats, dude! We knew you'd do great!
啊,太恭喜你了,兄弟!就知道你會畫得很棒!
She loved it! Everyone did! I finally feel respected!
老師超喜歡!大家都超喜歡!我終於得到了尊重!
So does this mean I get to keep it?
所以這幅畫歸我了嗎?
Yeah, man. Deal's a deal. It's all yours.
沒錯。我們已經說好了。就是你的了。
Oh, man, I love it. This gonna look real good in my new pad.
喔,天哪,我好喜歡。放在我的新家一定超搭的。
Wait, Charlie, you have a home?
等等,Charlie,你有家?
Oh, yes, finally made the upgrade to sleeping inside of something. Hate to brag, but it's pretty swanky. You guys should come over. If you ever want to visit, just head north. North is this way.
噢,對呀,我終於升級睡在房子裡面了。不是我愛吹牛,我家真的很時髦。你們大家應該來玩。如果你們要來的話,往北走就對了。北邊是這邊。
Hello?
喂?
Panda, darling, I have very big news. My famous art curator friend, Mr. Lee, is in town, and I think your piece would be perfect for his big new exhibit in Florence.
胖達,親愛的,有大消息。我的朋友李先生是這裡的藝術策展人,他要在佛羅倫斯辦新展覽,你的作品如果一起展出一定很完美。
What?
什麼?
Panda, you're about to become famous.
胖達,你要紅了。
With your permission, I'd like him to evaluate the piece to bring on board his flight tomorrow. What do you think?
如果你同意的話,我想要讓他評估這幅畫,明天我們就把這幅畫送到他的飛機上。你覺得呢?
Yes! Yes, of course! Oh, man! Great!
好!好,當然好!喔天哪!太棒了!
We'll stop by in the morning. Ciao!
我們明天早上會去找你。掰啦!
See you then!
到時候見!
- 「浪費時間、鬼混、胡鬧」- mess around
Sorry, Charlie. I don't have time to mess around right now.
抱歉,Charlie。我現在沒時間鬼混。 - 「不用管我、當我不存在」- don't mind me
Ah, no worries. Don't mind me.
啊,不要緊。不用管我。