Come in.
進來。
Hey, you wanted to see me?
嘿,你有事找我嗎?
Yeah, take a seat.
是啊,坐吧。
Um... I'm afraid this is...this is an uncomfortable conversation. Look, we...we value your work here, Simon; we do. You're a good worker. You're a good man, and it's that that makes this so, so hard. And you gotta believe me, this has come from the very, very top, you know? The business that we're in, there has to be cutbacks. And I'm...and I'm sorry to say...that as of today we're gonna have to... We're gonna... Oh, this is hard... We're gonna have... I can't do this.
呃...這恐怕有點難開口。聽著,我們...我們很看重你在這裡的付出,Simon;真的。你是很棒的員工。你是個好人,也是因為這樣才很難開口,真的好難。你得相信我,這是最上層的決定,你懂我意思嗎?我們現在營運必須要控制支出。然後我...我很遺憾...今天我們得...我們得要...噢,這真的好難...我們得要...我做不到。
Usher.
亞瑟小子。
I got you. Lights. Yeah, Usher, baby.
讓我來吧。老師請下燈光。耶,亞瑟小子,寶貝。
This is from the boss
這是老闆要說的話
Shawty, you don't work here anymore
寶貝,你不在這裡工作了
That means you gotta go
這代表你得走人了
Shawty, I don't mind if you take until three
寶貝,我不介意讓你待到三點
Pack up your things
收拾你的東西
Won't pay you money, money, money
不會付你錢、錢、錢
No money, money, money
沒有錢、錢、錢
Today's your last day
今天是你最後一天
This is just severance pay
這只是資遣費
Go get your money, money, money
去拿你的錢、錢、錢
Your money, money, money
你的錢、錢、錢
But turn in your keys, no longer an employee
但把鑰匙交回,你不再是我們的員工
Yeah, you're fired
耶,你被開除了
Wait, was that...
等等,剛剛那是...
Usher, baby. Yeah, pack up your things.
那是亞瑟小子,寶貝。沒錯,包袱款款吧你。
Okay, uh... Now, there's been a problem with the condition of your rental car. It's got some very noticeable damage.
好喔,呃...是這樣的,你承租的車子出了點問題。它有很明顯的損壞。
Yeah, well, I got the rental insurance.
對,嗯,我有租車保險呀。
Yeah, but here's the thing, uh, you only got liability. Okay. And I'm not gonna sugarcoat it; this one's gonna cost you.
對啊,但問題在於,呃,你只有責任保險。是的。我就直說了,這可能會花你一筆喔。
Yeah, but I paid for rental car insurance.
嗯,但我有買租車保險耶。
Yeah, but the rental insurance only covers the damage to other cars, okay? You will have to pay for the damage to your rental car, and it's gonna be... It's...it's gonna be a lot of money.
但這個租車保險只會支付對其他車子造成的損害,懂嗎?你得要賠償你承租的車輛受的損害,這會是...這會是...會是一大筆金額喔。
Okay. Well, how much? Because I just started my own business; I have a family, two small kids...
好。嗯,多少錢呀?因為我才剛創業;我有家庭要顧,還有兩個小小孩...
Because of the damage of the car, this is actually gonna cost you... It's gonna be... I don't know if I can do this. Usher!
因為車子的損壞,你得支付...大概會是...我不曉得我能不能說出口。亞瑟小子!
Man, what you doing? Really? You know you didn't get enough insurance, right?
老兄,你搞什麼啊?你認真嗎?你知道你沒有買足保險吧?
It's seven o'clock on the dot, you scratched your car up cruising the streets
現在七點整,你在街上趴趴走刮壞你的車
Oh, yeah
噢,耶
That's fifteen thousand because you only got liability
總共是一萬五千元,因為你只有責任保險
You pull up to a mailbox
你在信箱旁停下車
Wait! Hold on! You're telling me I owe you fifteen thousand dollars?
等等!給我等一下!你是說我欠你一萬五千美金嗎?
Yeah!
嘿呀!
Seriously? Fifteen thousand?
你是認真的嗎?一萬五?
Yeah!
嘿呀!
What?
什麼?
Yeah!
嘿呀!
Really?
真的假的?
Yeah! Yeah!
嘿呀!嘿呀!
Yeah
耶
Okay
好
I'm gonna swipe your card
我要刷你的卡啦
They're gonna swipe your card
他們要刷你的卡啦
I'm gonna swipe your card
我要刷你的卡啦
Yeah
耶
Yeah
耶
You look amazing.
妳看起來很美。
I have to tell you something. I just... I, um... You are the most incredible man, but Steve and I have just become so close.
我有事要告訴你。我...我,呃...你真的是最棒的男人,但 Steve 和我變得好親近。
Steve? My best man?
Steve?我的伴郎?
I don't know how to say this. Um... It's just so hard, you know?
我不知道要怎麼開口。呃...這真的好難,你懂嗎?
I think I can help you with this.Usher!
我想我可以幫妳。亞瑟小子!
She's gonna take off with your bud
她要跟你兄弟一起走啦
With your bud
跟你兄弟一起
With your bud
跟你兄弟一起
She's gonna take off with your bud
她要跟你兄弟一起走啦
With your bud
跟你兄弟一起
And make love to your bud
和你兄弟纏綿
Yeah
耶
I now am happy to pronounce you and you husband and wife.
我現在很開心地宣布你跟妳結為夫妻。
I love this song. Good catch, good catch! You should take off, my man.
我好愛這首歌。接得好啊,接得好!你該走了,老兄。
- 「準時地」- on the dot
It's seven o'clock on the dot, you scratched your car up cruising the streets.
現在七點整,你在街上趴趴走刮壞你的車 - 「離開、突然離開」- take off
You should take off, my man.
你該走了,老兄。