My mom packed me watermelon.
我媽幫我準備了西瓜。
Did you just eat the seed?
你剛是把西瓜籽吞下去了嗎?
Yeah?
怎麼了嗎?
My big brother said if you eat the watermelon seed, the watermelon's gonna grow in your stomach.
我哥說如果把西瓜籽吞下去,肚子裡就會長出西瓜。
What?
什麼?
Yeah!
就是這樣!
What do I do?
那我怎麼辦?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Throw it up. Throw it up.
吐出來。快吐出來。
But it's not coming out! Am I gonna give... I'm gonna have a watermelon baby.
可是吐不出來啊!我會不會生出...天啊,我要懷上西瓜寶寶了。
Riya.
Riya。
That sucks. You should've brought candy.
太慘了。你應該帶糖果來的。
I have to pee. But the bogeyman is there.
我想尿尿。但那裡有妖怪。
Okay. I'll go really quickly.
沒關係。我很快去一下。
It's okay. I'll just pee in bed.
算了。尿在床上吧。
Barbie, Teresa, I know you guys come alive when I'm gone. You can tell me. I won't tell anybody. What do you guys think about?
Barbie、Teresa,我知道我一走妳們就會活過來。妳們可以跟我說。我不會告訴別人的。妳們覺得這樣好不好?
Riya.
Riya。
I'll be back.
我去去就回。
Coming.
來了。
Don't move without me.
我不在時妳們不准動喔。
Caught ya!
抓到了吧!
I know you moved.
我知道妳們動了。
I've seen "Toy Story" (one, two, and three).
《玩具總動員》的每一集我都有看。
Did you steal my blue?
你是不是偷了我的藍色?
No.
沒有啊。
I don't see it.
但它不見了。
I swear to God I didn't.
我發誓我沒有。
Okay. If you say so. I'm gonna go look for it.
好吧。既然你都這樣說了。那我去找找。
Okay, class. Everyone, sit down on the carpet for story time.
好了,各位同學。現在是故事時間,大家都坐到毯子上吧!
Did you just touch me?
你剛是不是碰我?
No.
沒有啊。
I didn't get my cootie shot!
我沒打蝨子預防針耶!
No one's gonna play with me.
沒人要跟我玩了。
Miss, I need to call...the nurse.
老師,我要打給...護理師。
It wasn't me.
不是我。
I need to go to the nurse.
我要去保健室。
Hey, guys. Thanks for playing with us today.
嗨,大夥兒。謝謝你們今天陪我們玩。
Okay. You don't have to be in character anymore.
好了。妳不用再繼續演了。
Thank you guys so much for watching this video. We hope you guys can relate to some of the things that we talked about. I know all the stuff in this video are things we believed as children.
非常感謝你們觀看這支影片。希望影片中我們提到的內容有引起你們一些共鳴。我們小時候都以為影片裡面說的東西是真的。
Because we played together when we were kids.
因為我們小時候一起玩啊。
It wasn't a choice.
我又沒得選。
Don't be a bully here, or I'll kill you.
不要欺負我,不然我殺了你。
Now this is the real Riya.
現在這個才是真的 Riya。
So, I hope you can relate to everything. And guys, comment down below if there is something you believed as a kid, but now you know it's absolutely ridiculous. Comment down below. We wanna know.
總之,希望你們對這支影片會有感覺。也歡迎大家在底下留言,告訴我們一些你們小時候相信,但長大後卻發現相當可笑的事情。留言在下方。我們想知道。
And don't forget to like this video if you did like it, and don't forget to subscribe because we make videos every Monday and Thursday.
喜歡這支影片的話,別忘了按讚,也別忘了訂閱我們的頻道,我們每週一跟週四都會製作影片。
And our social media's right here on the screen so you can see what we do outside of this little screen. Thank you guys so much for watching, and we will see you next time. Bye!
另外,我們的社群媒體就在螢幕這邊,大家可以去看看我們不拍影片時都在做什麼。非常感謝大家觀看這支影片,我們下次見。拜拜!
- 「吐、吐出來」- Throw Up
Throw it up.
吐出來。 - 「活過來、活躍起來」- Come Alive
Barbie, Teresa, I know you guys come alive when I'm gone.
Barbie、Teresa,我知道我一走妳們就會活過來。 - 「扮演角色」- In Character
Okay. You don't have to be in character anymore.
好了。妳不用再繼續演了。 - 「與某事產生共鳴」- Relate To Something
We hope you guys can relate to some of the things that we talked about.
希望影片中我們提到的內容有引起你們一些共鳴。