Krusty Krab is unfair! Mr. Krabs is in there! Standing at the concession! Plotting his oppression!
蟹堡王不公不義!蟹老闆坐在店裡!站在櫃台後面!密謀血汗剝削!
What the heck does that mean?
那到底是什麼意思啊?
I don't know. Squidward told me to yell it at people.
我不知道。章魚哥叫我喊給大家聽。
Then...you must be SpongeBob SquarePants!
那麼...你一定就是海綿寶寶了!
Yes.
對。
Dude, you are like a fry cook legend! Will you sign my spatula?
老兄,你就像是油炸界的廚神!你可以在我的鍋鏟上簽名嗎?
Ah, anything for an aspiring fry cook. So, did you come down to help out the cause?
啊,為了有抱負的油炸廚師,當然可以。那你是來助陣的嗎?
No. I came to take your job. Hey, thanks, dude!
不是。我是來取代你的工作。嘿,謝啦,老兄!
Attention, SpongeBob. You are a terrible striker! You just let your replacement cross our picket line without so much as a single threat.
注意,海綿寶寶。你是個糟糕的罷工者!你讓取代你的人不費吹灰之力就穿越我們的罷工糾察線!
I'm sorry, Squidward. How about I try the signs again?
抱歉,章魚哥。還是我再舉一次這個牌子?
Forget the signs. I got something for you to do. Go stand over there.
忘掉那塊破牌子。我有任務要交給你。站過去那邊。
Like this, Squidward?
像這樣嗎,章魚哥?
Almost. A little more to the right. And...perfect!
差不多了。再往右邊一點。再...完美!
Attention, people of Bikini Bottom! You have been cheated and lied to!
注意,比奇堡的居民!你們一直以來都被欺騙了!
I knew it!
我就知道!
The gentle laborer shall no longer suffer from the noxious greed of Mr. Krabs!
善良的勞工不該再被貪得無厭的蟹老闆荼毒!
What's that guy talking about?
那傢伙在說什麼啊?
I don't know, but he's got a megaphone.
不知道,但他有擴音器。
We will dismantle oppression board by board! We'll saw the foundation of big business in half, even if it takes an eternity!
我們要逐一粉碎壓榨的甲板!我們要把大企業的基礎鋸成兩半,即使需要花上一輩子!
Geez, I don't know what Squidward's talking about, but he sure sounds convincing.
老天,我聽不懂章魚哥在說什麼,但他聽起來好有說服力。
With your support, we will send the hammer of the people's will crashing through the windows of Mr. Krabs' house of servitude!
有了你們的支持,我們就能用人民意志的法槌砸破血汗蟹堡王的窗戶!
Wow, all this supporting is making me hungry!
哇嗚,支持運動讓我肚子好餓!
Hey, everybody. Let's go get a Krabby Patty!
嘿,大家。我們去吃美味蟹堡吧!
Nobody gives a care about the fate of labor as long as they can get their instant gratification.
大家只要能滿足口腹之慾,沒有人會在乎勞工的命運。
That was a great speech, Squidward. You practically had them eating out of your hands.
你的演講好棒喔,章魚哥。你真的把他們吃得死死的呢!
But they didn't, did they, Mr. Squidward? Cause they were too busy eating out of mine. I wish you two had gone on strike earlier. Thanks for attracting all these paying customers with all your signage and your sloganeering.
但他們沒有吧,對吧,章魚哥?因為他們忙著被我吃得死死的。你們應該要早點開始罷工。謝謝你們用廣告和標語吸引這些會付錢的客人。
All right, Mr. Krabs. You've gone too far this time. You can pick on me, but Squidward is a great leader. We are workers united! We're tired of your smelly greed, and we're gonna saw your tables, and we're gonna smash stuff with the people's hammer, and we're gonna...we're gonna... Squidward, what was that other part?
夠了,蟹老闆。你這次真的太過分了。你可以欺負我,但章魚哥是個好的領導者。我們勞工是一體的!我們受夠了你的銅臭味,我們要鋸掉你的桌子,我們要用人民的法槌粉碎你的東西,我們要...我們要...章魚哥,後面那句是什麼?
Dismantle your oppressive establishment?
拆除你的血汗餐廳?
Yeah, that too! And me and Squidward are gonna stay on strike until we get what we deserve, even if it takes forever! Forever! Forever! Forever! Forever!
對,沒錯!而且我和章魚哥會繼續罷工,直到我們得到應有的報酬,即使這需要花上一輩子!一輩子!一輩子!一輩子!一輩子!
On strike with SpongeBob forever?
跟海綿寶寶一起罷工一輩子?
Hey, Squidward. I bet old man Krabs is gonna break any day. Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward? Eh, Squidward?
嘿,章魚哥。我賭老蟹就快要受不了了。對吧,章魚哥?對吧,章魚哥?對吧,章魚哥?對吧,章魚哥?對吧,章魚哥?對吧,章魚哥?
No! I gotta beg Mr. Krabs for my job back and put an end to this nightmare!
不!我要去求蟹老闆讓我回去工作,結束這場噩夢!
Evening, Mr. Squidward. I was just in the neighborhood, and I...thought I'd drop by to...beg you to come back to work! The Krusty Krab is a wreck! I'm ruined without you and that little yellow guy. The teenagers I hired is ruining the place, and the worst part is they won't leave me alone!
晚安,章魚哥。我只是剛好在附近,所以我...想說可以順便來...求你回來工作!蟹堡王現在一團亂!要是沒有你和那個黃色小方塊,我就完蛋了。我雇來的小朋友快毀掉餐廳了,最糟的是,他們一直黏著我不放!
All right, Mr. Krabs.
你好啊,蟹老闆。
See what I mean? Squidward, please! You gotta come back.
你懂我在說什麼嗎?章魚哥,拜託!你一定要回來工作啊。
You'll give us anything we want?
我們想要什麼,你都會答應嗎?
Yes, anything! So, what do you say, Mr. Squidward?
好,什麼都好!你意下如何,章魚哥?
Your story breaks my heart, Mr. Krabs. Why don't we take a little walk and discuss my terms?
你的故事讓我心碎,蟹老闆。不如我們出去聊聊我的勞動契約?
I got a bad feeling in the pit of me wallet.
我的錢包有個不好的預感。
Gee, being on strike with Squidward sure is a kick. Squidward's words are still buzzing around in my head like an angry jellyfish. Squidward was right. I can't just sit here. It's time for action! I will restore the working man to his rightful glory. I will dismantle this oppressive establishment board by board! I will saw the tables of tyranny in half! Gnaw at the ankles of big business! Squidward will be so proud.
天啊,跟章魚哥一起罷工真的好刺激。章魚哥的話就像生氣的水母一樣,在我腦袋中嗡嗡作響。章魚哥說得對。我不能只是坐在這邊。該採取行動了!我要讓勞工恢復應有的榮耀。我要把所有甲板拆掉,粉碎這家血汗餐廳!我要把暴政的桌子切成兩半!把大企業的關節啃碎!章魚哥一定會以我為榮。
Well, Squidward, those were intense negotiations.
章魚哥,那真是一場激烈的談判。
I'm glad you saw it our way, Mr. Krabs.
我很高興你懂我們的訴求,蟹老闆。
Now I can fire them teenagers and get me two golden boys back. Well, see you at work.
現在我可以開除那些小朋友,把我兩個優秀員工找回來了。好了,上班時間見。
SpongeBob, what have you done?
海綿寶寶,你做了什麼?
I did exactly as you said, Squidward. I dismantled the establishment. Now we'll get our job back for sure!
我完全照你的話去做了,章魚哥。我拆掉了餐廳。現在我們一定能拿回我們的工作了!
Squidward! SpongeBob!
章魚哥!海綿寶寶!
Yes, Mr. Krabs? Here it comes!
是的,蟹老闆?要來了!
In order to pay off these damages, you two are gonna work for me forever!
為了賠償這些損失,你們兩個要一輩子為我工作!
Ya-hoo! The strike worked, Squidward! We got our jobs back forever! Forever! Forever! Forever!
太棒了!罷工有用耶,章魚哥!我們可以繼續工作一輩子了!一輩子!一輩子!一輩子!
One eternity later...
很久之後...
- 「把某人吃得死死的、牽著某人的鼻子走」- have someone eating out of your hands
You practically had them eating out of your hands.
你真的把他們吃得死死的呢! - 「太過分、太過火」- go too far
All right, Mr. Krabs. You've gone too far this time.
夠了,蟹老闆。你這次真的太過分了。 - 「欺負、刁難某人」- pick on someone
You can pick on me, but Squidward is a great leader.
你可以欺負我,但章魚哥是個好的領導者。