Some kid on the playground pushed me. I want you to teach him a lesson; I want you to pound him into the ground.
遊樂場裡有一個小孩推我。我要你去教訓他;我要你把他揍扁在地上。
Forget it. I'm not going over to some kid's house to beat him up for you.
不可能。我才不會去什麼小孩的家裡幫妳打他咧。
You don't have to. I brought him here.
你不用去。我已經把他帶來了。
What? This is the kid that pushed you? I can't beat up a little kid.
什麼?這就是推妳的小孩?我不能打這麼小的小孩。
You're my big brother. You're supposed to stand up for me.
你是我的哥哥。你應該要為我挺身而出。
He's just a little kid.
他只是個很小的小朋友。
But I'm the home team. Whatever happened to your team spirit?
但我們是一國的。你的團隊精神到哪去了?
I won't do it.
反正我不會打他。
You won't hit him for me?
你不會幫我打他嗎?
No!
不會!
Could you get your dog to bite him for me?
那你可以叫你的狗幫我咬他嗎?
No!
不可以!
Would you look at him crossly for me?
那你可以幫我生氣地盯著他嗎?
Good grief! Look, kid. Why did you push Sally?
天啊!聽著,小朋友。你為什麼要推 Sally?
It was an accident. I tripped on a rock and fell into her.
那只是意外。我被石頭絆倒了,然後就跌到她身上。
Unlikely story!
爛故事,騙人!
Sally, I think you should let him go home. He seems nice enough. He just tripped.
Sally,我覺得妳應該要讓他回家。他看起來是個乖小孩。他只是不小心絆倒了。
It's true. I would never push Sally. I think she's cute.
是真的。我不可能推 Sally。我覺得她很可愛。
He just thinks you're cute, Sally. Little kids do crazy things when they're in love.
他只是覺得妳很可愛,Sally。小朋友愛上別人的時候都會做出瘋狂的事情啦。
What could he possibly know about love? Look here, kid. You better watch your step. Next time you push me around, we won't go so easy on you. Now get lost! Stupid kid!
他怎麼可能懂愛是什麼?聽著,小朋友。你最好走路小心一點。下次你再推我,我們就不會這麼簡單就放你走。快滾啦!笨小孩!
Why are you awfully hard on him?
為什麼妳要對他這麼差啊?
I think he is cute.
我覺得他很可愛。
- 「教訓某人」- teach someone a lesson
I want you to teach him a lesson; I want you to pound him into the ground.
我要你去教訓他;我要你把他揍扁在地上。 - 「休想、不可能」- forget it
Forget it. I'm not going over to some kid's house to beat him up for you.
不可能。我才不會去什麼小孩的家裡幫妳打他咧。