I'll take a bowl, please.
請給我來一碗。
One bowl of grade A quality goop. Coming up!
一碗頂級的粥。來囉!
That's pretty good goop. How's business being?
這粥很好吃欸。妳生意怎麼樣啊?
Pretty slow now that Violet has a fancy new restaurant. I need your help, Charlie Brown. She won't let me in, because we are competing for customers. You have to go there and be my spy. I need to know her secret. I'll give you a lifetime supply of goop.
成長很慢,況且 Violet 還開了一間新的高級餐廳。Charlie Brown,我需要你的幫忙。我們在競爭客人,所以她不會讓我進餐廳的。你得幫我去她那裡當間諜。我要知道她的秘訣。我會讓你吃一輩子免錢的粥。
Deal!
成交!
Hello, Violet. May I have a seat at your fine establishment?
嗨,Violet。我可以進去妳漂亮的餐廳坐一下嗎?
Of course, Charlie Brown. Right this way.
當然可以,Charlie Brown。這邊請。
What do you recommend?
妳推薦吃什麼?
Our businessman's lunch is very popular today. It features our organic, grass-fed beef patty on an organic seeded bun with the side of organic greens and our tart, organic lemonade.
我們今天商業午餐很熱銷喔。特色是使用有機草飼牛肉漢堡排,下面是有機芝麻漢堡包,配菜是有機蔬菜和餡餅,以及有機檸檬汁。
"Organic" means "all natural," right?
「有機」的意思是「純天然」,對吧?
Yes, it does.
對,沒錯。
That sounds great. I'll try it. Uh... Hold on a moment. What is this?
聽起來很棒耶。那我要試試。呃...等一下。這是什麼?
Your organic businessman's lunch, of course. Enjoy!
當然是你的有機商業午餐呀。好好享用吧!
You said "natural," but the whole plate is full of dirt, rocks, and weeds.
妳說這是「天然」,但整盤都是泥巴、石頭和雜草欸。
Organic, organic, and organic.
更正,是有機、有機還有有機啦。
I can't eat this!
這個我沒辦法吃!
Who's the chef here? We demand to see the chef.
誰是這裡的主廚?我們要求見主廚。
Fine. Our chef comes to us from a prestigious internship at the organic restaurant Roots. May I present...
好吧。我們的主廚有在知名有機餐廳 Roots 實習過唷。讓我歡迎...
Pigpen?
Pigpen?
Didn't you tell them it was organic?
妳沒跟他們說那是有機的嗎?
Boy, the place is really hopping, Lucy.
欸欸欸 Lucy,他們餐廳鬧得很大唷。
I owe it all to you and your help to put Violet out of business. And for that, I'll bring you a bowl of my grade A quality goop right away.
我太感謝你了,謝謝你幫我搞垮 Violet 的生意。為了表達謝意,我要立刻為你獻上一碗頂級的粥。
It looks different. Did you change the recipe?
它看起來不一樣欸。妳有換配方嗎?
You bet! I've got a brand-new chef now. That's all organic and natural goop.
當然啊!我現在有全新的主廚囉。這粥的食材全是天然有機的喔。
Good grief!
我的天啊!
- 「某個地方很精彩、熱鬧」- somewhere is really hopping
Boy, the place is really hopping, Lucy.
欸欸欸 Lucy,他們餐廳鬧得很大唷。 - 「(表示驚訝)天啊」- good grief
Good grief!
我的天啊!