Welcome to Ryme City. A celebration of the harmony between humans and Pokemon.
歡迎來到萊姆市。慶祝人類與神奇寶貝和諧共處。
Tim, your dad was a legend in this precinct. If you are anything like your dad—
Tim,你父親在當地是個傳奇人物。如果你有一點像你爸爸--
I'm not.
一點都不像。
I remember you wanted to be a Pokemon trainer when you were young.
我記得你年紀還小的時候想當神奇寶貝訓練大師。
Yeah, that didn't really...work out.
對,那其實...行不通。
Someone there? Whoever you are, I know how to use this.
誰在那裡?我不管你是誰喔,我手上有武器。
Uh, geez, here we go. I know you can't understand me, but put down the stapler, or I will electrocute you!
呃,天哪,又來了。我知道你聽不懂我在說什麼,但是把你手上的釘書機放下,不然我就用十萬伏特電死你!
Did you just talk?
你剛剛是在講話嗎?
Whoa. Did you just understand me? Oh my God! You can understand me!
哇嗚。你聽得懂我在講什麼?我的天啊!你聽得懂!
Stop!
不要講了!
I've been so lonely.
我孤單很久了。
They try to talk to me all the time. All they hear is "Pika, pika."
他們每次都想要跟我說話。但他們聽到的都是「皮卡、皮卡」。
You can hear him, right?
妳聽得到他說話,對吧?
Pika, pika!
皮卡、皮卡!
Yeah! Pika, pika, pika. He's adorable.
對呀!皮卡、皮卡、皮卡。他好可愛喔。
You're adorable. They can't understand me, kid.
妳比較古錐。孩子,就跟你說他們聽不懂。
Can no one else hear him?
沒有人聽得到他在講話?
Next summer...
明年夏天...
I don't need a Pokemon. Period.
我不需要神奇寶貝。就這樣。
Then what about a world-class detective? Because if you want to find your pops, I'm your best bet.
那如果我是個世界級的偵探如何?因為如果你想找到你爸,我絕對是你的最佳拍檔。
We're gonna do this. You and me.
我們一起上。你跟我。
...partner up...with a legend.
...並肩作戰...傳說搭檔。
There's magic. It brought us together. And that magic is called "hope."
有一股神奇力量。它把我們湊在一起。那種神奇力量叫做「希望」。
Listen up. We got ways to make you talk or mime.
聽著。我們有辦法逼你招供或比手畫腳。
Yeah.
沒錯。
So tell us what we wanna know.
所以快從實招來。
Pipe. Yes. Okay. A can. Shoving? Pushing. My problem is that I push people away and then hate them for leaving.
管子。對。好。罐子。擠?推。我的毛病就是我推開別人,然後又痛恨他們離開我。
He's saying you can shove it.
他是說他才不鳥你。
What? I can shove it? Okay. That's it. No, we're switching roles. I'm bad cop; you're good cop.
什麼?不鳥我?好。要這樣是不是。不,我們來交換角色。我當黑臉警察;你當白臉。
No, no, no, no, we're not cops.
不、不、不、不,我們不是警察。
In my head, I saw that differently.
我本來預想的結果不是這樣的。
Pokemon: Detective Pikachu
《Pokemon:名偵探皮卡丘》
2019, see it in RealD 3D.
2019 年 3D 同步上映。
- 「最佳選擇、最穩妥的辦法」- best bet
Because if you want to find your pops, I'm your best bet.
因為如果你想找到你爸,我絕對是你的最佳拍檔。