I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.
我是佩佩豬。這是我弟弟喬治。這是媽媽豬。這是爸爸豬。
Peppa Pig
《佩佩豬》
Very Hot Day
好熱的一天
The sun is shining. It is a very hot day.
陽光耀眼。今天是好熱的一天。
What a lovely hot day!
多麼和煦的大熱天呀!
Peppa and George are wearing their boots. They're going to jump in muddy puddles.
佩佩和喬治穿著他們的雨靴。他們要跳進泥巴坑裡玩。
I love muddy puddles.Oh.
我最愛泥巴坑了。噢。
Oh, dear. The sun is so hot that the puddles have dried up.
喔,天哪。太陽太大了,把泥巴坑曬到乾掉了。
Mummy, Daddy. The puddles are all dry. And we can't jump in them.
媽媽、爸爸。泥巴坑都乾掉了。我們沒辦法跳進去玩。
Never mind, Peppa. It's so sunny you can play in the paddling pool instead.
沒關係的,佩佩。天氣這麼晴朗,你們可以改成在戲水池玩。
Yes! The paddling pool.
太棒了!戲水池。
First, you have to change into your swimming costumes.
首先,你們要先換上泳衣。
Yes, Mummy!
沒問題,媽媽!
Peppa and George are wearing their swimming costumes. Mummy Pig is wearing her swimming costume. And Daddy Pig is wearing his swimming costume.
佩佩和喬治穿好泳衣了。媽媽豬也穿著泳衣。爸爸豬也穿著泳衣。
Because it's so hot, you need sun cream.
因為天氣太熱了,你們要擦防曬乳。
Eww! Too oily and yucky!
噁!好油好噁心!
Yuck!
噁!
What a fuss about nothing!
沒這麼嚴重啦!
Yes, we all need sun cream today.
是啊,我們今天都需要擦防曬乳。
Oh!
喔!
Come on, George! Let's get some air into this paddling pool.
來吧,喬治!我們來幫戲水池充氣。
Daddy pig is pumping up the paddling pool.
爸爸豬正在幫戲水池充氣。
Easy as pie!
超簡單!
Peppa holds the hose, and Mummy Pig turns on the water.
佩佩拿著水管,媽媽豬轉開水龍頭。
Where's the water?
水呢?
Peppa and George love their paddling pool.
佩佩和喬治超愛他們的戲水池。
Ice cream! Ice cream!
冰淇淋!冰淇淋!
Miss Rabbit, the ice cream lady!
兔子小姐,賣冰淇淋的阿姨!
Ice cream!
冰淇淋!
On very hot days, Miss Rabbit sells ice cream.
天氣很熱的時候,兔子小姐會出來賣冰淇淋。
Mummy, Daddy, can George and I have an ice cream, please?
媽媽、爸爸,可以讓喬治跟我吃一支冰淇淋嗎?
Oh, well, I suppose it is an especially hot day.
噢,這個嘛,我想今天真的是特別熱的一天呢。
Hurray!
太棒啦!
Please can I have one as well?
可以幫我也買一支嗎?
Everyone likes ice cream.
大家都喜歡冰淇淋。
Hello, Mummy Pig, Peppa, and George.
哈囉,媽媽豬、佩佩和喬治。
Hello, Miss Rabbit.
哈囉,兔子小姐。
What ice creams would you like?
你們想要吃哪一種冰淇淋?
Can I have a cone, please, Miss Rabbit?
兔子小姐,請問可以給我一支甜筒嗎?
Of course, you may, Peppa.
當然沒問題,佩佩。
Thank you.
謝謝。
The same for me, and one for Daddy Pig, please.
我也要一支一樣的,另外也要一支給爸爸豬,麻煩了。
And what would young Mr. George like?
那喬治小紳士想要什麼呢?
Dinosaur!
恐龍!
A dinosaur?
一隻恐龍?
Silly George. He always says dinosaur for everything.
呆喬治。他不管什麼都說恐龍。
Well, it just so happens that I do have a dinosaur-shaped ice lolly.
嗯,很剛好我有一支恐龍形狀的冰棒喔。
Dinosaur! Grrr!
恐龍!吼!
George, you should eat your ice lolly before it melts.
喬治,你應該趕快在冰棒融化之前吃掉。
Dinosaur!
恐龍!
George loves his dinosaur ice lolly so much he doesn't want to eat it.
喬治太愛他的恐龍冰棒了,他捨不得把它吃掉。
Thank you, Miss Rabbit.
謝謝,兔子小姐。
Enjoy the weather!
好好享受好天氣吧!
George, I really think you should eat your ice lolly before it melts and...falls on the ground.
喬治,我真的覺得你要趕快吃掉你的冰棒,不然它等一下就會融化然後...掉到地上。
Oh, dear! George's dinosaur ice lolly has melted and fallen on the ground.
喔,天哪!喬治的恐龍冰棒融化掉到地上了。
Never mind, George. You can share Daddy's ice cream. I'm sure he won't mind.
沒關係的,喬治,你可以吃一些爸爸的冰淇淋。我相信他不會介意的。
It is so warm Daddy Pig has fallen asleep.
天氣太暖和了,爸爸豬睡著了。
Daddy Pig does look hot.
爸爸豬看起來很熱。
Let's tip water on Daddy to cool him down.
我們把水倒在爸爸身上,讓他涼快一下吧。
Good idea, Peppa.
好主意,佩佩。
What happened?
發生什麼事了?
You were all red and hot, Daddy Pig.
你全身紅通通的,感覺很熱,爸爸豬。
So we tipped water on you.
所以我們把水倒在你身上。
Oh, I see. Thank you, Peppa.
噢,原來是這樣。謝謝妳,佩佩。
Look! The puddles are back!
快看!水坑回來了!
Quick, Geroge. Let's get our boots!
趕快,喬治。我們去換上雨靴!
Peppa and George are wearing their boots. Peppa and George love the hot day. But most of all, they love jumping up and down in puddles.
佩佩和喬治穿著他們的雨靴。佩佩和喬治喜歡很熱的日子。但最重要的是,他們喜歡在水坑裡跳上跳下。