I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mummy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.
我是佩佩豬。這是我弟弟喬治。這是媽媽豬。這是爸爸豬。
Peppa Pig
《佩佩豬》
Thunderstorm
大雷雨
It is a lovely sunny day. Peppa and George are having a picnic.
今天天氣和煦晴朗。佩佩和喬治在野餐。
Here's some orange juice for you, Teddy. What do you say?
給你一些柳橙汁,泰迪。你要說什麼?
Thank you very much, Peppa.
非常謝謝妳,佩佩。
You're very welcome, Teddy. Here's some orange juice for you, Mr. Dinosaur. And what do you say?
不客氣,泰迪。給你一些柳橙汁,恐龍先生。那你要說什麼?
Grrr!
吼!
You're very welcome, Mr. Dinosaur.
不用客氣,恐龍先生。
Would Teddy or Mr. Dinosaur like a cookie?
泰迪和恐龍先生想要來塊餅乾嗎?
We're not very hungry, so Peppa and George can eat all the cookies.
我們沒有很餓,所以佩佩和喬治可以把所有餅乾吃掉。
Thank you, Teddy.
謝謝你,泰迪。
What was that strange noise?
那個奇怪的聲響是什麼?
Peppa! George! Quick! Come inside the house.
佩佩!喬治!快!快進來屋裡。
Mummy, there was a large bang sound.
媽咪,剛剛有個很大聲砰的聲音。
It's thunder, Peppa. It means there will be a thunderstorm with lots of rain. Quick! Into the house before the rain starts.
那是打雷,佩佩。代表大雷雨要來了,還會下大雨。快!趁還沒下雨前趕快進到屋子裡。
Ha-ha. No need to panic. The rain is still a long way off.
哈哈。不用慌張。要下雨還早呢。
The sky is getting darker and darker. There is going to be a thunderstorm.
天色越來越暗了。大雷雨要來了。
Peppa, George, did you bring all your toys in from the garden?
佩佩、喬治,你們有把所有的玩具從花園拿進來了嗎?
Dinosaur.
恐龍。
Good. Mr. Dinosaur is safe.
很好。恐龍先生安全了。
Teddy! I left Teddy in the garden. He'll get wet!
泰迪!我把泰迪忘在花園了。他會被淋濕!
Don't worry, Peppa. Daddy Pig will rescue Teddy.
別擔心,佩佩。爸爸豬會去拯救泰迪。
You'd better hurry, Daddy Pig. It's just about to rain.
你最好快點,爸爸豬。就要下雨了。
I know all about thunderstorms. It won't rain for ages.
我很了解大雷雨。還要很久才會下雨啦。
As I thought, plenty of time before it rains.
跟我想的一樣,下雨之前還有很多時間。
Poor Teddy! He's soaking wet!
可憐的泰迪!他渾身都濕透了!
Yes! Poor Teddy. Let's get him dry.
對呀!可憐的泰迪。我們來幫他擦乾。
Poor Teddy.
可憐的泰迪。
There you are, Teddy. All dry.
泰迪,沒事囉。都乾了。
What about poor Daddy? I'm soaking wet, too.
那可憐的爸爸呢?我也渾身都濕透了。
Oh, sorry, Daddy Pig. Let's get you dry. There you are, Daddy Pig. Nice and dry.
喔,抱歉,爸爸豬。我們來幫你擦乾。好了,爸爸豬。乾爽舒服。
Oh!
喔!
The rain is coming in the house! The floor is getting wet.
雨滴進房子裡了!地板變得溼答答了。
Oh, dear. What can we do, Daddy Pig?
喔,天哪。我們該怎麼辦,爸爸豬?
Don't worry!
別擔心!
Daddy Pig is using a bucket to catch the drips.
爸爸豬用一個桶子接住滴進來的水。
Well done, Daddy pig.
做得好,爸爸豬。
Easy as pie. What?
小事一樁。什麼?
Quick! Find something else to catch the water.
快!找其他東西來接水。
Well done, Peppa.
做得好,佩佩。
Easy as pie!
小事一樁!
Mummy, the thunder bangs are very loud.
媽咪,打雷砰的聲音好大聲。
It's okay, children. Don't be frightened.
別擔心,孩子們。別被嚇到了。
Let's count between each flash and bang.
我們在閃電和打雷聲之間數數字吧。
The higher we can count, the further away the thunderstorm is.
我們數字數得越多,就代表大雷雨離我們越遠。
One, two, three.
一、二、三。
That's three.
這次數到三。
One, two, three, four, five.
一、二、三、四、五。
That's five.
這次數到五。
The thunderstorm is going away.
大雷雨快要走了。
The thunderstorm is over!
大雷雨結束了!
Hurray!
太棒了!
The thunderstorm has filled the garden with muddy puddles. Peppa loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles. Everyone loves jumping up and down in muddy puddles.
大雷雨讓花園出現好多泥濘水窪。佩佩喜歡在泥濘水窪裡跳上跳下。每個人都喜歡在泥濘水窪裡跳上跳下。
I love thunderstorms. They make muddy puddles. Splish, splash, splosh, splish.
我好愛大雷雨。雷雨過後有好多泥濘水窪。啪嗒、啪嗒、啪嗒、啪嗒。