I'm Peppa Pig. This is my little brother, George. This is Mommy Pig. And this is Daddy Pig.
我是佩佩豬。這是我弟弟喬治。這是媽媽豬。這是爸爸豬。
Peppa Pig
佩佩豬
Lunch
午餐時間
Peppa and George have come to Granny Pig and Grandpa Pig's house for lunch.
佩佩和喬治到奶奶豬和爺爺豬家裡吃午餐。
Granny Pig!
奶奶豬!
Ganky-ig!
奶奶嘟!
Hello, my little ones! Would you like to pick some vegetables from the garden for lunch?
哈囉,我的小傢伙們!你們想不想去菜園裡採一些蔬菜當午餐呢?
Yes, please.
當然好呀。
Grandpa Pig!
爺爺豬!
Papa-ig!
爺爺嘟!
Hello, Peppa, George!
哈囉,佩佩、喬治!
This is Grandpa Pig's vegetable garden. He has grown all these vegetables himself.
這是爺爺豬的菜園。這裡這些菜全是他自己種的。
Grrr!
吼!
What's this?
這是什麼呀?
Dinosaur.
恐龍。
A dinosaur? Let's choose some vegetables for lunch.
是一隻恐龍呀?我們一起採一些蔬菜當午餐吧。
Peppa, do you like tomatoes?
佩佩,妳喜歡番茄嗎?
Yes, Grandpa Pig.
喜歡,爺爺豬。
George, do you like tomatoes?
喬治,你喜歡番茄嗎?
No.
不喜歡。
George does not like tomatoes.
喬治不喜歡番茄。
Oh, dear.
喔,天哪。
Do you both like lettuce?
你們都喜歡萵苣嗎?
Yes, Grandpa Pig.
喜歡,爺爺豬。
No.
不喜歡。
George does not like lettuce.
喬治不喜歡萵苣。
Oh, dear.
喔,天哪。
I must have something that George likes.
一定可以在菜園裡找到喬治喜歡的蔬菜。
Do you like cucumber?
你喜歡小黃瓜嗎?
Yuck!
噁!
George does not like cucumbers, and he does not like lettuce, and he does not like tomatoes.
喬治不喜歡小黃瓜,也不喜歡萵苣,也不喜歡番茄。
Well, Geroge, what vegetable do you like?
喬治,那你喜歡什麼蔬菜呢?
Chocolate cake.
巧克力蛋糕。
Silly George. Chocolate cake isn't a vegetable.
笨笨喬治。巧克力蛋糕不是蔬菜。
Maybe George will like the vegetables when they're made into a lovely salad.
如果蔬菜做成沙拉,喬治搞不好會喜歡呢。
Oh! Lovely fresh tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber. First, we have to wash them.
喔!看看這些漂亮又新鮮的番茄、萵苣跟小黃瓜。首先,我們要先洗蔬菜。
Peppa and George help Granny Pig wash the vegetables.
佩佩和喬治幫奶奶豬洗蔬菜。
Maybe that's enough washing.
我想應該洗夠乾淨了。
Granny Pig has made the tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber into a salad.
奶奶豬把番茄、萵苣和小黃瓜做成沙拉。
Grandpa Pig, can you call everyone to lunch?
爺爺豬,你能叫大家來吃午餐嗎?
Lunch!
吃午餐啦!
Granny Pig has made pizza for lunch.
奶奶豬做了披薩當午餐。
And here's some salad, made with Grandpa's tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber.
還有一些沙拉,這是用爺爺種的番茄、萵苣和小黃瓜做的喔。
Tuck in, everyone!
大家盡情吃吧!
Geroge has eaten his pizza, but Geroge does not like the tomatoes or the lettuce or the cucumber.
喬治吃掉了他的披薩,但喬治不喜歡番茄和萵苣和小黃瓜。
Oh, dear, Goerge, don't you like the salad?
喔,天哪,喬治,你不喜歡吃沙拉嗎?
No.
不喜歡。
Goerge, just try a little bit of this lovely tomato.
喬治,你吃吃看這個漂亮的番茄。
Yuck!
噁!
Goerge. This is cucumber. Grandpa Pig grew it in his garden.
喬治。這是小黃瓜。爺爺豬在菜園種的喔。
Try a piece of lettuce, George. It's yummy.
喬治,吃一片萵苣看看。很好吃喔。
Oh, now, now, George. Look what I'm doing. Now it's a dinosaur.
噢,好了、好了,喬治。你看看我在做什麼呀。它們變成恐龍了。
Dinosaur. Grrr!
恐龍。吼!
George loves dinosaurs. George is eating the tomatoes, lettuce, and cucumber.
喬治很喜歡恐龍。喬治把番茄、萵苣跟小黃瓜都吃掉了。
Well done, George!
好棒,喬治!
Would you like some more, George?
還想再吃一點嗎,喬治?
Full.
飽飽。
George, are you too full to eat any more tomatoes, lettuce, or cucumber?
喬治,你是不是太飽了,所以吃不下任何番茄、萵苣或小黃瓜了?
George is too full to eat any more.
喬治太飽了,吃不下更多沙拉了。
George, are you too full to eat anything more?
喬治,你是不是太飽了,吃不下任何東西了?
George is too full to eat anything more.
喬治太飽了,吃不下任何東西了。
Oh, well, then you won't want any of this chocolate cake.
噢,好吧,那我想你也吃不下巧克力蛋糕了。
Chocolate cake!
巧克力蛋糕!
My word! George seems to have got his appetite back.
唉呀呀!喬治的食慾又回來了呢。