In times of old, the world was full of wonder and magic. But times change.
很久以前,世界充滿奇幻與魔法。但時代變了。
I'm a mighty warrior.
我是強壯的戰士。
Morning, Mom!
媽,早安啊!
Hey, birthday boy!
嘿,壽星!
By the laws of yore, I must dub thee a man today. Kneel before me!
奉古代律法,今日我將封汝為男人。跪下受封吧!
That's okay.
我還是免了。
I have a gift from your dad. He just said to give you this when you were both over 16.
你爸爸有個禮物要給你們。他說等你們兩個都 16 歲,就要把這個送你們。
No way! It's a wizard staff. Dad was a wizard!
天哪!是一支魔杖。爸爸是巫師!
What?
什麼?
Your dad was an accountant.
你爸是會計師。
This spell brings him back. For one whole day, Dad will be back!
這個咒語可以讓他回來。整整一天,爸爸要回來了!
What?
什麼?
Back, like back to life? That's not possible.
回來,你是說起死回生嗎?這不可能啊。
It is...with this!
可以辦到...只要有這個!
I'm gonna meet Dad?
我要見到爸爸了嗎?
Whoa! Feet!
哇嗚!腳出現了!
It's getting harder to hold!
我快要撐不住了!
Ah! He's just legs! I definitely remember Dad having a top part.
啊!爸爸只有腳!我記得爸爸有上半身啊。
Ah! What did I do? Hi.
啊!我做了什麼好事?嗨。
This spring...
今年春天...
We only have 24 hours to bring the rest of him back.
我們只有 24 小時的時間把爸爸的身體找回來。
Until then...ta-da!
在那之前...將將!
Oh! That's great! Dad, you look just like I remember.
喔!讚耶!爸,你長得跟我印象中的一模一樣。
...the quest...beginneth.
...搜索行動...即將展開。
You got a problem, Shades?
有事嗎,墨鏡男?
Hit it!
揍它!
If it's adventure you seek...you've come to the right tavern!
如果你追求的是刺激冒險...那你就來對酒店了!
Oh no!
喔不!
Onward
《1/2 的魔法》
We might be out of gas.
我們好像沒油了。
But it says we have a full tank.
但上面顯示滿格耶。
No, that doesn't work.
喔,那壞掉了啦。
Growth Spell! We grow the can, and then the gas inside will grow with it. Elbows up!
生長咒語!我們可以讓油桶變大,裡面的油就會跟著變多。手肘抬高!
I'm trying to focus here!
我在努力要專心!
Focus...focus...
專心...專心...
Barley! Ugh, forget it!
Barley!呃啊,我放棄了啦!
It worked! The can is huge! And the van is huge! And you're... Oh no.
成功了!油桶變大了!車子也變大了!你也...喔,糟了。