A lot can happen in five minutes...
五分鐘內可以發生很多事情...
Hey. I just caught a glimpse of our pilot, and he looks exactly like Sully. I think it is Sully.
嘿。我剛剛瞥見了機長,他長得超像 Sully。我猜他一定是 Sully。
I think that's a woman.
機長是女生吧。
No. It's a m—
不是。他是男--
Yeah.
是女生。
Oh, I know what you're doing here. You're testing the limits of my feminism. Ha-ha. I will have you know that I am perfectly fine putting my life in the hands of a female pilot.
喔,我知道你在幹嘛了。你在測試我女性主義的容忍度嘛。哈哈。我告訴你,要我把性命交在女性機長的手上,我完全沒意見。
All right, folks, this is your captain...
好的,各位乘客,我是你們的機長...
Oh! Thank God.
喔!謝天謝地。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
...our flight time to Turks and Caicos is six hours, 24 minutes. Flight attendants, prepare for takeoff.
...我們即將飛往土克斯及開科斯群島,航行時間為 6 小時 24 分鐘。空服員,我們準備起飛。
All right. Time to take that special flying medicine Ronaldo gave us.
好啦。該吃 Ronaldo 給我們的特殊飛航藥了。
What does "cuidado" mean?
「Cuidado(註一)」是什麼意思啊?
I think it means "sleep tight"?
我猜意思是「好好睡一覺」?
Oh, well. Cheers!
喔,好喔。乾杯!
Cuidado! Okay...
Cuidado!好...
What happened? Did we land?
發生什麼事了?我們降落了嗎?
Yeah. That stuff is good.
讚欸。這玩意兒還真有效。
Bad news, folks, we have had some mechanical issues, and we will need to head back to the gate.
各位,壞消息,我們的機械零件有點問題,我們必須回到登機門。
Any time you head back to the gate, that means your flight's not taking off. All right. Gather your things. We're gonna need to scramble to find another one.
只要是回到登機門,就代表飛機不會起飛了。好了。拿好你的東西。我們要快點去搭另一班飛機。
Okay, Mr. Pritchett, there is a connecting flight through Dallas at least in five minutes. You can catch it if you hurry.
好的,Pritchett 先生,我們有一班中途會在達拉斯轉機的航班,五分鐘內會起飛。如果你們快一點的話就可以趕上。
I don't want to go to Dallas. We're going to Turks and Caicos.
我們不是要去達拉斯。我們要去土克斯及開科斯群島。
Dallas is just where you make your connection.
你們只是要去達拉斯轉機而已。
I'm sorry. I'm having a really hard time processing information right now.
抱歉。我現在有點無法思考。
Yeah. We took sleeping pills.
對。因為我們吃了安眠藥。
Just make your way over to Gate 32.
你們走去 32 號登機門就對了。
Okay.
好。
Okay.
好。
I can't—wow!
我無法--哇!
Wait, why do these say "Dallas"? Ma'am. Sorry. There's been a horrible mistake. We don't wanna go to Dallas.
等一下,為什麼這上面寫「達拉斯」?女士。抱歉。有個很嚴重的錯誤。我們沒有要去達拉斯。
Okay. Listen carefully. You're connecting in Dallas to Turks and Caicos. You need to be at Gate 32 in four minutes. Do you understand?
好。仔細聽好了。你們要去達拉斯轉機,再飛到土克斯及開科斯群島。你們要在 4 分鐘之內到 32 號登機門。懂了嗎?
Yes. I'm not an idiot. Okay. We have to be at Gate 4 in 32 minutes.
當然。我不是白癡。好。我們要在 32 分鐘內去 4 號登機門。
No! Gate 32. Write it down.
不是!32 號登機門。寫下來。
Okay.
好啦。
Why is she so angry?
她幹嘛那麼生氣啊?
Isn't it obvious? She's totally into me. She gave me a marker.
很明顯不是嗎?她被我電到啦。她還給我麥克筆。
Makes sense. All right. Okay.
有道理。好。走吧。
I'm gonna follow you.
我要跟著你。
Okay.
好。
Wrong!
錯邊了!
Instinct.
直覺。
Wait, no, my bag...my bag is gone. It has my passport in it. Wait. That guy... He has my bag.
等一下,不,我的包包...我的包包不見了。裡面有我的護照。等一下。那個人...他拿著我的包包。
Excuse me, sir. Nice try stealing my bag. I see you've already painted it.
不好意思喔,先生。偷我包包啊,你想得美。你甚至已經塗上別的顏色了。
Cam, it's back on your shoulder!
Cam,你的包包回到你的肩膀上了!
You are good.
算你厲害。
Cam, listen to me. Listen to me. Listen to me. If we're gonna have any chance of getting to Dallas and then surviving there, we are going to need hats!
Cam,聽著。聽著。聽著。如果我們去達拉斯想要活下來的話,我們就需要帽子!
Hats...hats...
帽子...帽子...
Excuse me, sir. Sir, sir, are you the proprietor of this haberdashery? Can you point me in the direction of your finest sports caps?
不好意思,先生。先生、先生,請問你是這間男子服裝店的老闆嗎?你可以推薦我要買哪一頂最好的棒球帽嗎?
What team?
哪一隊的?
Gay. I'm not sure why that's relevant.
同志的(註二)。不懂這跟我要買哪頂有什麼關係耶。
Okay... I'll just...
好...我自己去...
Hey, I have a question for you... When you're outside the workplace, do you wear hats? Or does that just kinda make you feel like you're always in the office?
嘿,我有問題要問你...你下班的時候也會戴帽子嗎?還是戴著帽子會讓你覺得你無時無刻都在上班?
You know what, I think I am going to get these.
我覺得我要買這些。
No, Mitchell, we can't—oh, look, little girls' hats. We should get one for Linda.
不,Mitchell,我們不能--喔,你看,小女孩的帽子。我們應該買一頂給 Linda。
Who?
誰?
Um, our daughter.
呃,我們的女兒。
No, it's "Lily."
不是,她叫「Lily」。
Aw, I love that name.
噢,好喜歡這個名字。
Mitchell, why do you have "32" written on your arm?
Mitchell,為什麼你手臂上會寫著「32」?
I have no idea... Maybe it's some sort of code, or maybe it's my age. Do I look 32 to you? Tell me the truth. No, you know what—don't.
我不知道...可能這是某種密碼,或可能是我的年紀。你覺得我看起來像 32 歲嗎?講實話。不,你知道--不要好了。
Well, if you wrote it down, it must be something important.
嗯,如果你把這個寫下來,一定是重要的事情。
Hey, we should write down other stuff that seems important so we don't forget.
嘿,我們應該要寫下其他重要的事情,我們才不會忘記。
Yeah, okay. Um, well... Hats, obviously.
對,好。嗯,那...帽子,一定要寫。
Hats, obviously! Okay, um, what else? I feel like there was a...
帽子,一定要寫!好,嗯,還有什麼?我覺得還有一個...
A number.
一個數字。
There's a—32!
有一個--32!
32...
32...
Attention, please. Passengers Mitchell Pritchett and Cameron Tucker...
請注意。旅客 Mitchell Pritchett 與 Cameron Tucker...
You're hearing that, right?
你有聽到,對吧?
...please report to Gate 32 immediately.
...請立刻前往 32 號登機門報到。
Are we in trouble?
我們惹上麻煩了嗎?
I don't know.
我不知道。
He sounds mad.
他聽起來很生氣。
He does.
對啊。
Hey!
嘿!
No, no, no. No, no, no. Cam, don't. Don't you dare. Don't you dare.
不、不、不。不、不、不。Cam,不行。不准你過去。你敢過去。
Oh, I—it just looks so soft and inviting. I don't think I can go on. Tell Linda I love her.
喔,我--椅子看起來好軟,像在招手叫我過去。我覺得我沒辦法繼續了。跟 Linda 說我愛她。
You're gonna tell Linda yourself, okay? I cannot go to Dallas without you. The portions there are so big.
你自己去跟她說,聽到了嗎?我沒辦法自己一個人去達拉斯。那裡食物的份量太大了。
Oh! I'm just so tired. I'm so very tired. I just need to close my eyes.
喔!我只是太累了。我真的太累了。我需要閉上眼睛。
Oh!
喔!
Knock it off!
夠了!
Ouch!
很痛欸!
You're gonna suck it up. You're gonna pull your act together, and you're coming with me to Gate 32-32. That can't be right...
你給我認命一點。給我振作一點,然後跟我一起去 32 之 32 登機門。不對,這寫錯了吧...
We're just never gonna make it.
我們永遠不可能去的。
Oh my God, you're right. We're gonna die in this airport.
我的天哪,你說的沒錯。我們要死在這個機場了。
This is the final boarding call for Flight 224 to Dallas...
這是前往達拉斯的 224 班機最後一次登機通知...
Wait, there's still time. Sir, stop!
等等,我們還有時間。先生,等等!
Stop!
等等!
Is there a way that you can take us to Gate 32?
你有辦法載我們到 32 號登機門嗎?
Yeah...I guess.
是可以啦...應該吧。
Okay. Wow. Thank you so much. You are a lifesaver.
好。哇。真的太感謝你了。你救了我們。
Please hurry.
麻煩快一點。
Okay...
好...
We're here.
到了。
Thank you! Okay. Thank you so much. Mitch and Cam!
謝謝!好。非常感謝你。Mitch 跟 Cam!
Hi, hi! We're Mitch and Cam!
嗨、嗨!我們是 Mitch 跟 Cam!
I'm Mitch. He's Cam.
我是 Mitch。他是 Cam。
Mr. Tucker, Mr. Pritchett, you made it just in time. Thank you.
Tucker 先生、Pritchett 先生,你們剛好及時趕到了。謝謝。
Lucy! Her name is Lucy!
Lucy!她叫做 Lucy 啦!
We're coming home, Lucy!
我們要回家了,Lucy!
Sir. Sir!
先生。先生!
Wait, what happened?
等等,發生什麼事了?
Are we in Dallas yet?
我們到達拉斯了嗎?
We've left Dallas. We're in Turks and Caicos. We need to clean the plane.
我們已經離開達拉斯了。我們抵達土克斯及開科斯群島了。我們必須清潔機艙了。
Do you remember being in Dallas?
你有印象我們到過達拉斯嗎?
No. We must have slept through it.
沒有。我們一定是睡死,整個錯過了。
You're wearing a cowboy hat.
你戴著牛仔帽欸。
So are you. What is this?
你也是。這是什麼?
I don't think we're supposed to have that. So, it appears I've gotten a piercing. Mm-hmm.
我覺得我們不應該有這種東西吧。看起來我好像是在身上穿了個環。真的。
Murray? Why does your arm say "Murray"?
Murray?為什麼你的手臂上寫了「Murray」?
Whose dog is this?
這是誰的狗?
What do you mean whose dog? You refused to board without him.
什麼叫誰的狗?你剛剛說不能帶著他就拒絕登機欸。
I did? Okay... Well, let's go!
我有嗎?好喔...好吧,我們走吧!
I don't remember my bag being this heavy. Uh-oh.
我不記得我包包有這麼重啊。糟了。
註一:「cuidado」為西班牙文,意思是「小心、注意」。
註二:片語「play for the other team」隱含著「同性戀、同志」的意思,這裡 Cam 誤以為對方在問他的性向。
- 「前往」- make one's way
Just make your way over to Gate 32.
你們走去 32 號登機門就對了。 - 「建議某人做、買...」- point someone in the direction of...
Can you point me in the direction of your finest sports caps?
你可以推薦我要買哪一頂最好的棒球帽嗎?