Just gonna go have fun. No one out there that I know of in the audience actively hates me. Not get dead face.
就去好好享受舞台。沒有任何觀眾討厭我。臉不要太僵硬。
Ready to do this?
準備好了嗎?
Ready...totally ready.
好了...完全準備好了。
Throughout my whole career, label executives would just say, "A nice girl doesn't force their opinions on people. A nice girl smiles and waves and says thank you." I became the person everyone wanted me to be.
在我的演藝生涯中,品牌執行人員都會這樣告訴我:「一個好女孩不會將自己的意見加諸在別人身上。一個好女孩會微笑、揮手、說謝謝。」我就成為了大家想要的那個樣子。
I think that Taylor Swift—she is annoying.
我覺得泰勒絲--她真的很討厭。
All of her model friends...
她所有的模特兒朋友...
She's going through guys like a train.
她換男人的速度有夠快的。
She's too skinny.
她太瘦了。
Nobody physically saw me for a year. And that was what I thought they wanted. I had to deconstruct an entire belief system, toss it out, and reject it. It woke me up from constantly feeling like I was fighting for people's respect. It was happiness without anyone else's input.
我消失了一整年。我認為這就是他們想要的。我必須解構我整個信仰系統、連根拔起、徹底拋棄。我終於清醒,不再想著要爭取別人對我的尊重。沒有了任何人對我灌輸想法,真的很快樂。
I wanna do this. I need to be on the right side of history.
我想要這樣做。我想要站在歷史正確的一邊。
Taylor Swift broke her silence on politics...
泰勒絲打破沉默,表明政治立場...
She's using her voice in a whole new way.
她用了全新的方式傳達自己的聲音。
...never find another like me
...你再也找不到像我這麼愛你的人
It feels f**king awesome.
這感覺太棒了。
Behind the fame
名聲背後
Behind the songs
歌曲背後
I feel really good about not feeling muzzled anymore, and it was my own doing.
不再感到被噤聲,讓我感覺很好,以前感到被壓抑是我自己造成的。
Beyond everything you think you know
超越你所知道的一切
There's nothing that feels better than this moment.
現在這一刻的感覺是前所未有的開心。
Miss Americana
《美國小姐》
What are you doing?
妳在做什麼?
I'm turning on my party shoes for vocals.
我在打開派對鞋的燈,然後再開始錄音。
Good. We've never really gotten a good take without them, have we?
那很好。妳沒穿我們就錄不出好音樂,對吧?
No.
對。
In select theaters and on Netflix
Netflix 及特定戲院獨家播映
January 31
1 月 31 日