Hey.
嘿。
Dan. What are you doing here?
Dan。你怎麼來了?
I'm correcting the biggest mistake in my life.
我來彌補我此生犯過最大的錯誤。
I don't understand.
我不明白。
You are the first thing I think about when I wake up and the last thing I think about before I go to sleep. I love you, Erin. So I'm gonna do something I should have done a long time ago.
我起床一睜眼就想到妳,睡前腦海中最後一個畫面也是妳。Erin,我愛妳。我現在要做一件我以前早就該做的事情。
Whoa, whoa. No, no. Hands off face. Just the face. It's because of the coronavirus.
噢、噢。不行、不行。手不可以碰到我的臉。只有臉不行。因為冠狀病毒。
Right.
喔對。
Just not clean.
就是,不太乾淨。
Okay.
好。
Maybe just... Let's just do some of that. Okay, I'll do some, too. Dan, listen. Before I kiss you, there's something I have to tell you. I need you to know that I...have loved—
不然我們...我們噴一點酒精好了。我也噴一點。Dan,你聽我說。在親你之前,有件事我想告訴你。你得知道,我...已經愛--
Oh, what was that?
噢,剛剛那是怎樣?
What was what?
什麼是怎樣?
Um...that—
呃...剛剛那個--
Oh, that, that. I was just, I was just clearing my throat because I was—
喔,那個喔。我只是,我只是在清喉嚨而已,因為我要--
Was that a dry cough or was that a mucus?
是乾咳還是有痰的?
No, it's no mucus.
沒有,沒有痰。
That's worse. COVID-19 is a dry cough.
那更慘。新冠肺炎的症狀就是乾咳。
I mean...I know something we can both do together.
我是說...有件事情我們可以一起做。
Yeah.
好。
I can't believe I'm here.
真不敢相信我在這。
What do you mean, Dan?
為什麼會這麼說,Dan?
Two nights ago, I threw a coin into the Trevi Fountain, and I made a wish that I—
前兩天晚上,我把一枚硬幣丟進特雷維噴泉裡面,我許願說我--
Whoa, ooh. The Trevi Fountain in Rome, Rome...Rome, Italy?
噢,等一下。羅馬,羅馬的特雷維噴泉...義大利的羅馬?
Yes. Yeah.
對。對啊。
What the f**k? What? You've just been in Italy? Oh! You popping in Italy, and you've just popped over here, have you? To infect me?!
你在公啥*?什麼?你剛去過義大利?喔!你跑去義大利,然後跑來老娘家?要感染我是不是?!
No, no, no! It's love in this time of year.
不、不、不!我在這種時期還這麼做,是因為我愛妳。
Oh! Great. I'm a goner! I'm a goner!
喔!好棒棒。我死定了!我死定了!
Get out!
出去!
Please, please! I'll wear a face mask! I'll call you in 14 days! Please, I love you, Erin, I'll...
拜託、拜託!我會戴口罩!我 14 天後一定打給妳!拜託妳,我愛妳,Erin,我...
F**k, f**k, f**k, f**k, f**k! F**k.
乾、乾、乾、乾、乾!乾。