Hello. Nice to meet you.
哈囉。很高興見到你。
Introducing Google Tulip
隆重推出 Google Tulip
The Netherlands produce about 50 percent of all flowers in the world. The most famous one of all? The tulip, of course.
荷蘭的花卉產量佔全世界一半。其中最有名的花卉是什麼呢?當然是鬱金香。
Flowers are really remarkable organisms. We've known for decades that they can actually communicate to each other through their root system.
花是非常令人讚嘆的有機體。幾十年前我們就知道,花朵可以透過根系相互溝通。
For the past two years, Wageningen University has been working very closely with Google to use cutting-edge technology to look deeper into communication with plants.
在過去兩年中,瓦赫寧恩大學一直和 Google 密切合作,運用最先進的科技深入研究與植物間的溝通。
Hello.
哈囉。
We collected an incredible amount of information. Using automated machine learning, we turned this information into new rudimentary language, which is becoming more and more sophisticated over time.
我們收集了大量的資料。運用自動化機器學習,將資訊轉換為原始語言,這些語言隨著時間累積變得越來越複雜。
The more we listen to nature, the more we discover the amazing things it has to say.
我們越認真傾聽大自然,就會發現越多它想說的驚人事情。
Okay, Google. Talk to my tulip. What do you want?
Okay,Google。跟我的鬱金香說話。妳需要什麼?
Water, please.
請給我水。
We've applied all this research into our latest product—Google Tulip.
我們將所有的研究應用在我們最新的產品中--Google Tulip。
Two granddaughters. Francis, who just had a second baby.
有兩個孫女。Francis 剛生了老二。
That is so interesting.
真是有趣。
And...
還有...
Finished. Nothing left.
澆完啦。沒水了。
More. You promised more water.
多一點。你答應我要給我更多水的。
At Keukenhof, we are very excited about tulip technology. We like to know what tulips need. And what better way than to ask them?
在庫肯霍夫,我們都對鬱金香科技很興奮。我們想知道鬱金香需要什麼。還有什麼比直接問它們更好的方法呢?
I need water. More light.
我需要水。多一點陽光。
Please improve humidity.
請增加濕度。
What is a sun?
太陽是什麼?
Please come here. More space.
請來這裡。我需要多一點空間。
No more compost.
不要再給我堆肥了。
No water. Thank you. Who are you?
沒有水。謝謝。你是誰?
Why are there so many like me?
為什麼有這麼多長得跟我一樣的花?
This way.
這邊。
More light.
多一點光線。
Of course, this is only a beginning.
當然,這只是個開始。
We're rolling out the tulip language in the beginning of April, but we're already well underway with several updates.
我們四月初的時候推出鬱金香語言,但我們其實已經有一些更新的進展了。
Hello.
哈囉。
No.
不。
Cactus.
仙人掌。
Leave me alone.
不要煩我。
It's so great not to have a one-way relationship with the tulips anymore.
我們和鬱金香之間的關係不再只是單向的,這真的很棒。
What is the meaning of my existence?
我存在的意義是什麼?
Tulip is a breakthrough in human-plant communication, letting users around the world communicate with any tulip.
鬱金香是人類與植物溝通的突破性發展,讓全世界的使用者都能和任何鬱金香溝通。
Okay, Google. Play my favorite music.
Okay,Google。播我最愛的音樂。
Talk to your tulip today.
今天,就和你的鬱金香說話。
Only available on April 1.
四月一日限定。
Drop that beat.
老師請下音樂。
- 「調查、研究某事物」- look into something
For the past two years, Wageningen University has been working very closely with Google to use cutting-edge technology to look deeper into communication with plants.
在過去兩年中,瓦赫寧恩大學一直和 Google 密切合作,運用最先進的科技深入研究與植物間的溝通。 - 「推出(新產品、服務等)、開展」- Roll Out
We're rolling out the tulip language in the beginning of April, but we're already well underway with several updates.
我們四月初的時候推出鬱金香語言,但我們其實已經有一些更新的進展了。 - 「不打擾某人」- Leave Someone Alone
Leave me alone.
不要煩我。