Hey, guys! I'll be your server. I'm only smiling because I want you to tip me as much as possible.
嘿,各位!我是你們的服務生。我臉上掛著微笑純粹只是因為我希望你們可以給我越多小費越好。
If Waiters Were Honest
服務生真心話
Oh, what do I recommend? The restaurant next door. It's delicious.
噢,我推薦什麼嗎?我推薦隔壁那家餐廳。它東西超好吃。
Hi there. I'm super hungover. Can I get you some waters?
嗨,大家。我宿醉超嚴重。需不需要我幫你們拿一些水過來?
Ha-ha... I'm laughing at your dumb joke purely out of obligation.
哈哈...我捧場你的蠢笑話完全只是出於義務。
Aw, you brought your baby to the restaurant? That's gonna make my life a nightmare.
噢,你帶你的寶寶來餐廳?那會讓我的人生變悲劇喔。
Here's your food. I hope you don't notice I snagged a few fries off your plate.
你的食物來囉。我希望你沒注意到我從你的盤子上偷了幾根薯條。
I'm telling you I'm gonna go ask the chef, but I'm really gonna go in the kitchen, count to 10, come back, and say no.
我跟你說我要去問一下主廚,但其實我只會走進廚房、數到十、回來,然後說不行。
Hi, guys. This plate is hot. I'm just trying to tough it out.
嗨,各位。這個盤子很燙。我只是在努力硬撐。
Yes, I caught you staring at my boobs. No, they are not on the menu.
對,我抓到你偷瞄我的胸部。不,它們沒有在菜單上。
Not only do I have change for a five, but I could also make it rain.
我不但有可以換給五元美鈔的零錢,我還多到可以這樣灑。
Your appetizer is taking a long time because I completely forgot about you.
你的開胃菜等很久還沒來,因為我完全忘記你囉。
If you ask for the check, I'll get it. If you do this air signature, I'll take my sweet time.
如果你跟我說要結帳,我會去拿帳單。如果你這樣用手比劃,我就慢慢來。
Are you finished with that? Because I would love to take the rest of it in the back and eat it off your plate.
你吃完了嗎?因為我想把剩下的收走,然後把它吃完。
I'm telling you the max I can split is three credit cards, but really, I'm just feeling lazy today.
我是跟你說我最多只能把帳單拆給三張信用卡,但說真的,我今天就是有點懶。
Be nice to me, and I'll be nice to your food.
對我好一點,我就對你的食物好一點。
- 「撐下去、度過難關」- Tough It Out
I'm just trying to tough it out.
我只是在努力硬撐。 - 「灑錢」- Make It Rain
Not only do I have change for a five, but I could also make it rain.
我不但有可以換給五元美鈔的零錢,我還多到可以這樣灑。 - 「慢慢來」- Take One's Sweet Time
If you do this air signature, I'll take my sweet time.
如果你這樣用手比劃,我就慢慢來。