Whoa, she's cute.
哇,她很正。
Who?
誰?
The girl in blue.
穿藍色衣服的那個女生。
Ugh, dude, the 14-year-old?
噁,老兄,她看起來才 14 歲欸?
No!
最好啦!
What are you guys talking about?
你們在聊什麼啊?
Chris thinks the girl in blue is cute.
Chris 覺得那個穿藍色衣服的女生很可愛。
That 30-year-old?
看起來 30 歲的那個?
I'm talking about the girl who has on the liquid liner.
我是在講有畫眼線液的那個女生欸。
What is that? How do you know that?
那啥?你怎麼會知道那種東西?
Oh, it's makeup. My sister wears it, like, every day. She's clearly 24, 5?
喔,化妝品啦。我妹每天都畫啊。她很明顯應該是二十四、五歲吧?
45?
四十五?
I can't tell anymore.
我無法判斷了。
I'm gonna talk to her to prove to you guys how delusional you are.
我要去跟她講話,證明你們錯得有多離譜。
All right, just make it quick because recess is about to end.
隨便你,動作快一點就好,午休要結束了。
Ha, ask her what Ensure tastes like.
哈,問問她亞培安素好不好喝。
I'm sorry, do you mind if I sit here?
不好意思,妳會介意我坐這裡嗎?
Um... Yeah, be my guest.
嗯...可以呀,別客氣。
I'll put your service to the test.
我會考驗妳的招待。
What?
蛤?
Beauty and the Beast?
《美女與野獸》的歌,聽過嗎?
Oh, I've never seen it. My parents always said I was too mature for Disney movies.
噢,我從來沒看過。我爸媽都說我已經太大了,不適合看迪士尼電影。
That's surprising.
還滿令人驚訝的。
Yeah, I actually read the fairy tale before I ever even knew there was a movie.
對啊,我其實在知道有電影之前就看過那些童話故事了。
No way.
不會吧。
I had a weird childhood. Do you always go around quoting lines from Disney movies?
我有個奇怪的童年。你常常到處引用迪士尼電影的台詞嗎?
I can't get those movies out of my head.
我忘不了那些迪士尼電影。
Oh! I am the same way with boy bands.
喔!我也忘不了一些男團。
Yes...me too.
太好了...我也是。
Really?
真的嗎?
Favorite boy band? On three.
最愛的男團?數到三。
One, two, three.
一、二、三。
Backstreet Boys...
新好男孩...
One Direction!
一世代!
I named my baby after Liam.
我幫我的寶寶取了跟 Liam 一樣的名字。
Your baby?
妳的寶寶?
Yeah, my adorable adopted baby Pomeranian!
對,我領養的可愛博美寶寶!
Okay...
好喔...
Oh, I'm actually doing a project on him right now for my Animal Rights course. Do you wanna see?
噢,我其實有上一堂動物權的課,正在做關於他的報告。你要看嗎?
Sure.
好啊。
Ta-da!
你看!
Wow!
哇!
I think it's pretty good because I don't know computers.
我覺得我畫得很好了,因為我不知道怎麼用電腦。
Oh! Do you want some of my milk?
噢!你要喝一點牛奶嗎?
You're drinking milk?
妳在喝牛奶?
Yeah, I have a bad calcium deficiency, which is also why I sometimes have to use this.
對呀,我嚴重缺鈣,這也是為什麼我有時候需要這個。
What? Calcium supplements.
什麼?鈣片喔。
Uh-huh. It can get pretty painful sometimes. Like, this year, for my 26th birthday, I had to be in a back brace.
是啊。有時候會滿不舒服的。就像我今年 26 歲生日的時候,我還要穿背部支撐器。
Thank God! Thank God for...your fashion sense. You know, because you can probably wear whatever and still make it look good.
感謝上帝!感謝上帝因為...妳穿衣服品味很好。因為妳大概可以駕馭各種衣服。
Thank you.
謝謝你的稱讚。
Yeah. You know what you're working with.
不客氣。妳很會搭衣服。
Would you like to go shopping with me?
你要跟我去逛街嗎?
Yes! I love shopping. Have you been to Sephora lately? They have a new Urban Decay liquid liner that would look really good on you.
當然好!我超愛逛街。妳最近有去逛 Sephora 嗎?Urban Decay 新出了一款眼線液,一定會超適合妳。
Great! Let me get you my contact info.
太讚了!我把我聯絡方式給你。
Okay.
好喔。
Call me.
打給我。
- 「別客氣、請便」- be my guest
Yeah, be my guest.
可以呀,別客氣。