At the Hotel
飯店對話
Patricia Reyes is traveling on business. She arrives at her hotel to check in.
Patricia Reyes 正在出差中。她抵達飯店,並登記入住。
Good afternoon.
午安。
Hi. I have a reservation.
嗨。我有預訂房間。
Okay. What's your name, please?
好。請問您的大名是?
Miss Patricia Reyes.
Patricia Reyes 小姐。
Yes. For two nights.
有的。兩個晚上。
Yes, just two.
是的,兩晚而已。
Okay, could I have your credit card, please? Thank you.
好的,請問能借一下您的信用卡嗎?謝謝。
Could you just sign here? Thanks.
可以請您在這邊簽名嗎?謝謝。
Here is your room key. You are on the first floor, room 105. The lifts are just over there. Breakfast is between seven and 9:30. Would you like a wake-up call?
這是您的房間鑰匙。您的房間在二樓,105 號房。電梯就在那邊。早餐供應時間為七點到九點半。需要打電話叫醒您嗎?
Uh... Yes, please. At seven.
呃...要,麻煩了。七點鐘。
And would you like a newspaper?
您需要報紙嗎?
No, thank you. But I will need the Internet.
不用,謝謝。但我會需要網路。
All our rooms have Internet, but you need a password. The password's on there. The instructions are on the back.
我們所有房間都備有網路,但您需要密碼。密碼在上面。背面有操作指示。
Okay. Thanks.
好的。謝謝。
Would you like help with your bags?
需要我們幫您拿行李嗎?
No, I'll be fine. Thanks.
不,我自己可以。謝謝。
Okay. I hope you enjoy your stay. Reception is open 24 hours. You can call from your room.
好的。希望您住得愉快。接待櫃檯 24 小時都會有人在。您可以從房間打電話過來。
Great. Thanks.
好的。謝謝。
Hi. I'm in room 105.
嗨。我住在 105 號房。
Yes, Miss Reyes.
是的,Reyes 小姐。
There's a problem with the Internet in my room. It keeps stopping. Is there something wrong with the connection?
我房間的網路有點問題。一直停掉。網路連接訊號是不是有什麼問題呢?
Oh, I'm sorry. I can check that for you.
喔,我很抱歉。我為您查詢一下。
I'm going out now. But I'll need it later.
我現在要出門。但我等會兒會需要網路。
Okay.
好的。
Also, can somebody check the air conditioner in my room? It's very hot in there.
還有,有人可以幫我檢查一下房間的冷氣嗎?房間裡很熱。
Did you find the dial on the wall? It's normally near the light switch.
您有找到牆上的溫度轉盤嗎?通常會在電燈開關附近。
Oh, I look next to the air conditioner.
喔,我是在冷氣附近找調整開關。
Yes, it is a bit confusing. Did you need anything else? Do you need a taxi?
是的,那的確容易讓人搞混。您還需要什麼嗎?需要計程車嗎?
Yes, I do. But I do need to find a cash machine first. Is there one near here?
是的,需要。但我得先找台提款機。這邊附近有提款機嗎?
Yes. If you turn right out of the hotel and cross the road, there's another hotel. Go past it and turn right. There's a cash machine there.
有的。您出飯店右轉並過馬路的話,會看到另一家飯店。經過飯店並右轉。那邊就有一台提款機。
So, I go right out of the hotel, go past another hotel, and turn right.
所以說,我走出飯店右轉,經過另一家飯店,再右轉。
Yes.
沒錯。
So, I'll go out and get some money and come back for a taxi.
那我出去領一些錢再回來坐計程車。
I'll order one for about 10 minutes time?
那我叫一台大約十分鐘後來的計程車?
Perfect. Thanks.
太好了。謝謝。
You're welcome.
不客氣。