These are called noble gases because they are non-reactive. Okay, who could tell me what I just said? Megan?
這些叫做惰性氣體因為它們不會產生化學反應。好,誰可以告訴我剛才我說的內容?Megan?
Oh. Um... You said...a science.
喔。嗯... 你說...一個科學。
That's the name of this class. Wow, these cell phones are rotting your brains.
那是這堂課的名字。哇,這些手機要把你們的腦袋瓜搞爛了。
They are non-reactive. Okay, who can tell me what I just said? Madison?
它們不會產生化學反應。好,誰可以告訴我剛才我說的內容?Madison?
You said that those are noble gases because they're non-reactive.
你說那些是惰性氣體因為它們不會產生化學反應。
Lucky guess.
僥倖猜到的吧。
Which is actually incorrect because xenon, radon, and krypton show minor reactivity.
那其實是錯誤的,因為氙氣、氡氣和氪氣都會有些微反應。
It doesn't say that in the textbook.
課本上又沒有這樣講。
He is so old and out of touch.
他有夠老的而且跟社會脫節吧。
How embarrassing. No wonder his wife's an old body pillow.
也太丟臉了吧。難怪他的老婆是一個舊舊的長枕頭。
I know, right?
是不是!
I should have never opened up to you guys.
我不該跟你們傾吐心事的。
And for homework, answer all the odd-numbered questions on page 48.
回家作業的話,你們回答第 48 頁所有奇數題的問題。
All right. Eric, please stay behind. I need to speak with you.
好。Eric,請你下課留下來。我需要跟你談談。
Yes, Mr. Shardik?
Shardik 老師,什麼事?
Eric, you're failing this class... I'll have to speak with your parents.
Eric,你這堂課要被當掉了...我要跟你父母聊聊。
Not my parents!
不要跟我父母聊啊!
...through 110.
...到 110。
Uh, Ethan, stay afterwards. I need to talk to you about something.
呃,Ethan,下課留下來。我需要跟你講事情。
What?
什麼?
Ethan, you're failing this class. Please, please don't tell your parents.
Ethan,你這堂課要被當掉了。拜託,拜託不要跟你父母說。
Okay.
好啊。
MOM!
媽媽!
No, no, no...
不、不、不...
Why are you failing my baby?
你為什麼要當掉我的寶貝?
Did you guys see that Chris and Josh got in a fight?
你們有看到 Chris 和 Josh 打架嗎?
Yeah. Well, we didn't see it. We were just texting about it.
有啊。這個嘛,我們沒有看到。但我們剛剛才在傳訊息討論。
Well, I saw it, and I got a photo. Look.
欸,我有看到,而且我還拍到一張照片。你看。
Woah!
哇!
So, what are we looking at here?
那,我們這張是要看什麼?
Oh, sorry. That's a mirror selfie. There.
喔,抱歉。那是我對鏡子的自拍照。這裡。
Woah. I cannot believe that you were there to capture this perfect picture. How fortuitous!
哇。我不敢相信你竟然捕捉到這完美的一刻。也太巧了吧!
Hey! Did you guys hear that Caleb and Josh—
欸!你們有沒有聽說 Caleb 和 Josh--
Yeah, we have seen and heard everything and are therefore numb to any new experiences.
有,我們已經看到也聽說所有的事情,所以完全對任何新事物感到麻痺。
Yeah...
對...
Ne-Yo is definitely still really awesome. You guys want to skip history class?
Ne-Yo 肯定還是很讚。你們要翹歷史課嗎?
Why? What would we even do?
為什麼要翹課?我們能幹嘛?
I don't know, Starbucks? We could drink a nutritious Fappuccino, then download the iTunes Single of the Week. I hear right now it's Regina Spektor.
不知道啊,去星巴克嗎?我們可以喝杯營養的星冰樂,然後下載 iTunes 的本週免費單曲。我聽說現在是 Regina Spektor。
Sure.
好啊。
Cool.
酷喔。
Fifty dollars for a fake ID.
辦一張假證件要五十美元。
Hey, you guys want to skip history class?
欸,你們要翹歷史課嗎?
Why? What would we even do?
為什麼要翹課?我們能幹嘛?
You were thinking of skipping class?
你們打算要翹課嗎?
No, Mom. We're just kidding around.
沒有啦,媽媽。我們只是在開玩笑。
That's what I thought, young man.
我也是這樣想的,年輕小夥子。
Why is your mom so weird?
你媽為什麼這麼奇怪啊?
Yeah, the rest of our parents just track us on our phones.
對啊,我們其他人的爸爸媽媽就只追蹤我們手機而已。
Hey! I heard that.
欸!我聽到了喔。
So, Paul Revere traveled by horseback to deliver news of the British advancement. If only he was able to just send a text message, right?
那,Paul Revere 當時騎馬通報殖民地民兵英軍即將來襲。如果他能夠傳個訊息就好了,對不對?
Ugh! Mr. Sharnik! Talking about texting doesn't make you cooler.
喔!Sharnik 老師!講傳訊息的事情也不會讓你變比較酷啊。
And so, Paul Revere traveled on horseback delivering news of the British Army's advancement. I made that meme. You guys like memes, right?
那,Paul Revere 當時騎馬通報殖民地民兵英軍即將來襲。這哏圖我自己做的喔。你們喜歡這種搞笑圖對不對?
Oh, at least they didn't cringe.
喔,至少他們沒有什麼大反應。
Oh, well. That's because we're too busy posting videos of your stupid memes.
喔,這個嘛。那是因為我們都在忙著把你那愚蠢的圖 PO 上網。
Well, it looks like everyone did their homework wrong, so I'll have to take you through how to do it correctly.
唉,大家的回家作業似乎全都寫錯了,我只好一步一步告訴你們怎麼寫正確答案。
First, where it says "name"—you write your own name.
首先呢,在寫著「姓名」的地方--你寫自己的名字。
Oh...
哦...
So, no one even tried to do the homework.
各位啊,你們的回家作業沒有一個人試著去寫。
Well, we can't fail if we don't try.
嗯,我們沒有嘗試就不會被當啊。
But I gave you guys all the guidelines on how to do the homework. Plus six examples of the completed assignment, and a step-by-step video of me doing the assignment.
但是我把所有完成作業的步驟說明都告訴你們了。加上六個完成的範例,還有我逐步講解作業的影片。
You don't understand, Mr. Shardik.
你不懂啦,Shardik 老師。
If we fail, we will grow up to be weird, sad, old teachers that eat soup straight out of a can for lunch.
如果我們被當,長大後就會成為怪異、悲哀又老扣扣的老師,然後午餐還只喝罐頭湯。
Yeah. And who invite their students to their weird, saddled softball games after school.
對啊。而且還邀請學生放學後去參加他那些奇怪又輸慘的壘球比賽。
And who, just to clarify, have an entire family of weird, saddled body pillows that they go on vacation with, and are extremely physically affectionate with—in a sexual way.
然後還--純屬澄清--這老師還有一個詭異的枕頭家族,而且帶它們一起去度假,還跟它們有超級無敵深情的肢體接觸--整個有點色色的。
And who sucks on a—
而且還吸--
Aha, okay, that's enough. That's the bell. Go away.
啊,好囉,夠囉。下課鐘響了。快滾吧。
Yeah. Eat the pain away.
是啊。把傷痛都吃下肚吧。
Should've never opened up to you guys.
我實在不該跟你們敞開心扉的。
You're right.
你說的沒錯。
Flip you.
趕羚羊喔。
I'm telling my mom you said that.
我要跟我媽講你說髒話。
Yeah, well...
是喔,那...
Thank you guys so much for watching. We really appreciate it.
感謝大家收看。我們真的萬分感激。
Click the box on the left to watch 2007 vs. 2017.
點左邊的框框去看 2007 vs. 2017。
And click the box on the right to watch "Every High School Ever."
點右邊的框框看《高中經典語錄》。
Go do it. Right now.
點下去吧。現在就點。