Game of Thrones is the most popular show on television. But with so many characters, plots, and locations, it can be difficult to keep track of what's going on.
《權力遊戲》是最受歡迎的電視影集。但該劇角色之多、劇情之複雜、場景更迭之頻繁,想要真正掌握故事情節並不容易。
Now there's help, with Game of Phones. For just $2.99 a minute, our certified experts will give you the answers you can trust.
現在救星來了,撥打權力熱線。 每分鐘只要 2.99 美元,我們的專家將給您值得信賴的回覆。
Game of Phones.
權力熱線。
Who poisoned King Joffrey?
是誰毒害喬佛里國王?
Um...no one did it. Turned out to be a bad clam. Remember, you have to tap the shells to make sure they're alive before you cook them. It's clam 101.
呃...沒人毒害他。後來發現是吃到壞掉的蛤蜊。記住,煮蛤蜊之前要先輕敲外殼,確認蛤蜊還活著。這是煮蛤蜊的基本常識。
No question is too awkward...
沒有問題會太過尷尬...
I have a crush on my brother. What should I do?
我喜歡上我哥。該怎麼辦?
Nothing. It's illegal and immoral to act on those feelings. On the other hand, if he's hot, go for it!
什麼都不用做。回應那些感覺是不合法也不道德的。但如果他很性感,就去吧!
Game of Phones, how can I help you?
權力熱線,有什麼能為您服務的?
...too personal...
...或太過私人...
Game of Phones, how can I help you?
權力熱線,有什麼能為您服務的?
I think I have greyscale.
我想我得了灰鳞病。
Are your genitals swollen and tender?
您的陰莖又腫又痛嗎?
Yep.
是的。
That's chlamydia.
那是披衣菌感染。
Game of Phones, how can I help you?
權力熱線,有什麼能為您服務的?
...too intricate...
...或太過複雜...
Hello, Game of Phones.
哈囉,權力熱線。
I wanted to ask Maisie Williams how the whole face-swapping thing works.
我想問梅西・威廉斯「變臉術」到底是怎麼一回事。
Okay. I'll just go and get her.
好。我去找她過來。
Okay, I'll hold.
好,我等著。
Hi, it's me. Um...yes. So, first, you start off by cutting off the face.
嗨,是我。嗯...好。所以首先,你需要把臉切下來。
...or too intrusive.
...或太過冒犯。
Could I have your HBO GO password?
可以告訴我你的 HBO GO 密碼嗎?
No. Absolutely not.
不行。門都沒有。
Is it Hodor?
密碼是 Hodor 嗎?
Aw, f**k.
啊,乾。
Our friendly operators are here to help...
我們親切的接線生會在這裡為您服務...
Game of Phones, how can I help?
權力熱線,有什麼能為您服務的?
I just wanted to say that I hate you, you are sick, and you are just awful.
我只是想說我討厭你,你有病,你是個混帳烏龜王八蛋。
You know I have caller ID. See you soon. Gary.
你知道我看得到來電顯示。一會兒見。蓋瑞。
Game of Phones, how can I help?
權力熱線,有什麼能為您服務的?
...and give you clarity.
...幫您釐清劇情。
Yes, when Sir Davos got his penis cut off—
是的,戴佛斯的老二被切掉時--
Whoa, whoa, you are thinking of Theon Greyjoy. Davos had his fingertips cut off; his penis is fine.
等等,等等,你說的是席恩・葛雷喬伊。戴佛斯是手指頭被切掉;他的老二沒事。
I'm pretty sure he got his penis cut off.
我很確定他的老二被切掉了。
My penis is perfect! You want me to show you my penis?
我的老二什麼問題都沒有!要我秀給你看嗎?
What?
看什麼?
Game of Phones, how can I help you?
權力熱線,有什麼能為您服務的?
A small but diabolical clause in their HBO contract requires them to man our phone banks and cut George R. R. Martin's lawn.
他們合約中有項小小的惡魔條款,要求他們擔任我們的接線生並幫喬治・馬汀割草。
Don't white walk. White run to your phone today to call Game of Phones. $2.99 per minute or $5.99 per raven.
不要像異鬼慢慢走。現在就跑到電話前面撥打權力熱線。每分鐘 2.99 美元,渡鴉傳信每封 5.99 美元。
Oh, thanks.
喔,謝謝。
Call today! No Habla Dothraki.
今天就打!多斯拉其語的請繞道。