You know, I am very disappointed that I won't be able to celebrate Howard's accomplishment tonight.
你知道嗎,今晚沒辦法慶祝 Howard 的成果,我真的很失望。
Me too, but we'll see him tomorrow.
我也是,但明天我們會見到他。
Yes, it's just that in all the years I've known him, he's never had the opportunity to receive my admiration. I was excited to see the look on his face when it finally happened.
對啦,只是我們認識這麼多年,他一直沒機會得到我的讚美。我很期待看到他終於得到時的表情。
You're unbelievable.
你真是不可置信。
I know.
我知道。
All right, Pictionary. What are the teams?
好了,來玩「你畫我猜」。怎麼分組?
How about boys versus girls?
要不要男生對女生?
Oh...that hardly seems fair. Yeah, but...I guess any team that I'm not on has a decided disadvantage.
噢...那樣很不公平欸。是可以,但...沒有我的組別明顯不利。
Once again, unbelievable, you know.
再說一次,不可置信。
Once again, I know.
再說一次,我知道。
All right. Round one, here.
好了。第一輪,題目在這。
Got it.
知道了。
Okay. Ready, set, go.
好,預備,開始。
Uh...box? Uh...window?
呃...盒子?呃...窗戶?
Batman. Batman and Robin. Wonder Twins plus the monkey. Wonder Twins plus the monkey and Batman.
蝙蝠俠。蝙蝠俠和羅賓。神奇雙子加猴子。神奇雙子加猴子和蝙蝠俠。
Uh, gift? Present!
呃,禮品?禮物!
Present! Yeah!
禮物!賓果!
Oh, Leonard! Now, how can you not get that?
噢,Leonard!這個你怎麼能猜不到?
In what universe is that a present?
那是哪門子的禮物?
It's not "a" present. It's "the" present! Look. There is you and me, and it's Penny and Amy. We're playing Pictionary in "the present."
那不是「禮物(a present)」。那是「此時此刻(the present)」!你看。這是你和我,這是 Penny 和 Amy。我們「此時此刻」在玩「你畫我猜」。
Oh my God, we're gonna kill them.
天啊,我們一定可以打爆他們。
It's a quark-gluon plasma.
那是夸克-膠子電漿。
No.
錯。
It's asymptotically free partons inside a quark-gluon plasma.
那是夸克-膠子電漿裡面的漸近自由體。
Nothing with quarks.
跟夸克無關。
It's an observational rebuttal of the Lambda-CDM model of the universe.
這是對宇宙 ΛCDM 模型所提出的觀察性反駁。
No.
不對。
It's a chocolate chip cookie!
是巧克力曲奇餅乾!
Yes!
答對!
How could you miss that?
你怎麼會猜不到?
Hey, if you want someone to guess chocolate chip cookie, you draw a glass of milk next to it.
嘿,如果你要人家猜出是巧克力曲奇餅乾,就要畫一杯牛奶在旁邊啊。
Penny got it.
人家 Penny 就有猜到。
Yeah, only after I eliminated all the obvious answers. You're welcome.
對,就在我把所有可能的答案淘汰掉後。不客氣。
Uh...sausage! Uh...bratwurst? Or...hotdog?
呃...香腸?呃...德國油煎香腸?還是...熱狗?
Penny, aren't you gonna draw something?
Penny,妳沒有要畫嗎?
Relax. We've got time. This is so fun.
放輕鬆。時間多得是。看他們耍寶好好玩。
There.
這個。
A solar system. An unidentified flying liverwurst?
太陽系。不明飛行豬肝腸?
Now?
要畫了?
Soon.
再一下。
Come on, Leonard. I am spoon-feeding this to you.
幫幫忙,Leonard。我答案都送到你面前了。
I don't know. Um...Casper the alcoholic ghost?
我不知道。嗯...酒鬼馬小精靈(註一)?
All right. That's enough.
好了。玩夠了。
Uh...hand. Uh...nail. Polish?
呃...手。呃...指甲。指甲油?
Yep!
沒錯!
Oh my God! No! No! The word is "Polish." See, look. Polish sausage. And the model of the solar system developed by Nicolaus Copernicus, a Polish astronomer. And then, finally, that wasn't enough, which it should have been, this is Madame Curie killing herself by discovering radium, who, although she was a naturalized French citizen, was Polish by birth.
天啊!不對!不對!題目是「波蘭(Polish)」。你看。這是波蘭香腸。還有由波蘭天文學家哥白尼提出的太陽系模型。還有,最後,這樣還不夠的話,應該早就夠了,這是居禮夫人因為發現鐳而死掉,她雖然歸化成為法國公民,但是在波蘭出生的。
Excuse me, the word is polish. See? Small "p."
不好意思,題目是指甲油(polish)。看到沒?小寫的「p」。
So it is. I guess we both share blame on this one.
好吧。那這題我們兩個各負一半責任。
註一:鬼馬小精靈(Casper the Friendly Ghost)是一個美國卡通角色。這邊因為 Leonard 以為 Sheldon 在死掉的女生手中畫了一個酒瓶,所以把 Friendly「友善的」改成了 Alcoholic「酒精的」。