Hello?
有人嗎?
I'm a musical waiter
我是音樂服務生
And I'm here to serve your food
由我來幫你點餐
My service is impeccable
我的服務無懈可擊
It'll totally change your mood
絕對帶給你好心情
Would you like some water?
要喝水嗎?
No.
不用。
Juice?
果汁呢?
No.
不用。
Coffee to give you a boost?
來杯咖啡提提神?
No.
不用。
Americano?
美式咖啡?
No.
不用。
Cappuccino?
卡布其諾?
No.
不用。
Make you feel like Al Pacino
讓你覺得自己就是 Al Pacino
My specialty espresso is so strong that makes you frolic
我的招牌是濃縮咖啡,濃到讓你ㄎㄧㄤ到不要不要的
I got cream, milk, sugar, or some whiskey if you're an alcoholic
我有奶油、鮮奶、糖,如果你是酒鬼我們還有威士忌
Do you have juice?
你有果汁嗎?
Of course! Orange, carrot, cranberry, or apple
當然!柳橙、胡蘿蔔、蔓越莓或蘋果汁
What about soda?
汽水呢?
I got Coke, Sprite, Pepsi, even Snapple
我有可樂、雪碧、百事,連思樂寶都有
If there's anything you need, I got it
任何你需要的東西,我都有
Unless it is not in the menu, then don't even think about it
除非菜單上沒有,那你想都不用想
So do not hesitate to ask me anything at any time in any way
所以別猶豫,在任何時間用任何方式問我任何事情
Because there's nothing that you cannot say
因為沒什麼是你不能問的
You wanna drink?
你想喝飲料?
It's on the way
馬上就來
I promise that you'll be okay
我保證你會很滿意
I guarantee I'll make your day
我包準讓你開心一整天
You ready to order?
你要點餐了嗎?
I'll just do a glass of water.
我來杯水就可以。
And can I see the menu, please?
還有,請問我能看一下菜單嗎?
If you want to order something, I'm afraid you'll have to sing
如果你想點些食物,恐怕你必須要用唱的
Because this place is made of music, so let's let our voices ring
因為這地方是由音符打造的,所以盡情釋放歌喉吧
I'm not gonna sing.
我不會唱的。
Come on, try it
來嘛,唱幾句
Look, it's easy
瞧,很簡單的
I'm not singing, man.
我不會唱的,老兄。
Just try it
就幾句
I don't want to.
沒興趣。
Don't deny it
不能拒絕
All right, you know, I'm just gonna go somewhere else.
好吧,你知道,我該去別的地方了。
Okay, fine
好,你贏了
I'm singing
我在唱了
Can I please just get some food?
可以拜託給我一些食物嗎?
Because this music stuff is weird, and I'm just not in the mood
因為這不知是什麼鬼音樂,而且我現在根本沒心情
Your voice is beautiful
你的歌聲很好聽
No, it's not
不,並沒有
Not really
不見得
But at least you're singing this song
但至少你跟著唱了
I feel dutiful
我覺得圓滿了
Can I order?
可以點了嗎?
I believe it's time to move along
我想是時候到下一階段了
It's time for food
輪到食物了
Before you order entrees, you'll have to hear the soup of the day
點主菜之前,你必須先聽聽今日濃湯
I don't know if I'm feeling like soup
我不知道我想不想喝湯
But we got chicken, tomato, cream of broccoli, and potato
可我們有雞湯、番茄湯、奶油青花菜濃湯,和馬鈴薯濃湯
Hey
嘿
I don't really like those
我確實不太喜歡
They sound kind of heavy
聽起來有點膩口
If you want to keep your balance, why not have a salad?
如果想要維持飲食均衡,為什麼不來份沙拉?
I had that earlier, unfortunately
我剛吃過了,很不幸地
I'm sure you'll find something that you love
我很確定你能找到喜歡的食物
I can guarantee
我保證
Trust me
相信我
I do not think I need an appetizer
我覺得我不需要開胃菜
Why not?
為什麼不?
Let's make this quick
我們別再拖了
Where is your supervisor?
你的經理在哪裡?
That's me
就是我
How about some bread and butter?
來些麵包和奶油可以嗎?
That should be fine
那感覺很不錯
With some wine
配點酒
It's time to dine, baby
用餐時間到了,寶貝
Now, I request some multigrain
現在,我想來些雜糧麵包
We are out of multigrain bread
我們的雜糧麵包賣完了
I'm sorry
很抱歉
It's fine
沒關係
It's not that big of a deal
這不是什麼大事
Yes, it is.
不,是大事。
I just don't know what to say
我只是不知道該說什麼好
Dude, sourdough or white bread is okay
老兄,酸種麵包或白麵包也可以
No, it's not even close to multigrain at all
不,跟雜糧麵包差遠了
It's not even close to multigrain
跟雜糧麵包差遠了
Multigrain, multigrain, multigrain, where are you?
雜糧呢,雜糧呢,雜糧呢,在哪裡?
Multigrain, multigrain, multigrain, where are you?
雜糧呢,雜糧呢,雜糧呢,在哪裡?
Multigrain, multigrain, multigrain, where are you?
雜糧呢,雜糧呢,雜糧呢,在哪裡?
Multigrain, multigrain, multi-, multi-, multi-, multi-, multi-, multigrain
雜糧呢,雜糧呢,雜糧,雜糧,雜糧,雜糧,雜糧,雜糧啊
You think I can order something now?
你覺得我現在可以點了嗎?
It's time for some entrees because you know that we don't play
是時候上主菜了,因為你知道我們是來真的
We got chicken, beef, and sushi
我們有雞肉、牛肉,跟壽司
It's the freshest of the day
都是當日最新鮮的
Here we go now
現在就開始吧
Look around this place
看看這個地方
I don't think you see any holes
我想你看不到任何漏洞
We got sliders, we got tacos, we got wraps, and we got bowls
我們有迷你堡、有玉米捲、有捲餅,還有沙拉碗
Look, man
看,老兄
As I said before, a simple sandwich is all I need
就像我剛說的,我只要一個簡單的三明治就可以了
What kind?
什麼口味?
Tuna or baloney?
鮪魚或燻香腸?
Try salami or roast beef?
試試薩拉米香腸或烤牛肉?
Or maybe a club, club sandwich that would really hit the spot
或者總、匯、三明治才正是你想要的
I dance at the Club, Club Sandwich
我在總、匯、三明治酒吧跳舞
Are you joking?
你在開玩笑嗎?
No, I'm not
不,我沒有
Bread and turkey, then add lettuce and tomato
麵包加火雞,配上生菜和番茄
Oh, yeah
喔,耶
Oil, avocado, one more bread, and then some mayo
橄欖油、酪梨,加一片麵包,再淋上一些美乃滋
Perfect!
完美!
Looks great.
看起來不錯。
Can I have it?
可以給我嗎?
No, kitchen's closed.
不行,廚房打烊了。
What?
什麼?
Kitchen's closed.
廚房打烊了。
What do you...what do you mean?
你是說...你這是什麼意思?
Your kitchen's...
你的廚房...
What about...what are you gonna do with all that food?
那你...你弄那些食物要幹嘛?
What do you mean?
什麼意思?
That's for the songs.
為了唱歌啊。
It's part of the presentation.
這是表演的一部份。
What am I supposed to do?
那我現在該怎麼做?
This is...this is such a waste of time.
這...這根本是浪費時間。
Kitchen's closed, bro.
廚房打烊了,兄弟。
You gotta go.
你該走了。
I can't believe this.
我不敢相信這是真的。
That's life.
那就是人生。
Can you stop?
你夠了嗎?
Sorry.
抱歉。