Elsa?
艾莎?
Do you wanna build a snowman?
妳想不想堆個雪人?
Come on. Let's go and play!
來嘛。我們去玩!
I never see you anymore
我好久沒看到妳
Come out the door
快出來吧
It's like you've gone away
妳就像離開了一樣
We used to be best buddies
我們以前那麼要好
And now we're not
現在卻變了
I wish you would tell me why!
多希望妳告訴我為什麼!
Do you wanna build a snowman?
妳想不想堆個雪人?
It doesn't have to be a snowman
不一定要是雪人喔
Go away, Anna
走開,安娜
Okay, bye
好吧,拜
The gloves will help. See. Conceal it.
戴手套會有幫助。妳看。隱藏起來。
Don't feel it.
別去感受。
Don't let it show.
別讓別人看到。
Do you wanna build a snowman?
妳想不想堆個雪人?
Or ride our bike around the halls?
或在走廊上騎腳踏車?
I think some company is overdue
好久沒人跟我作伴
I've started talking to the pictures on the walls!
我都開始跟牆上的畫說話了!
Hang in there, Joan.
撐著點,貞德。
It gets a little lonely
這感覺有點寂寞
All these empty rooms
房間空空蕩蕩
Just watching the hours tick by
只能看著時間一分一秒過去
Tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock tick-tock
滴答滴答滴答滴答
I'm scared. It's getting stronger!
我好怕。那力量更強了!
Getting upset only makes it worse. Calm down.
擔心只會讓事情變得更糟。冷靜下來。
No! Don't touch me. Please. I don't want to hurt you.
不!別碰我。拜託。我不想傷害你們。
See you in two weeks.
兩個禮拜後見。
Do you have to go?
你們一定要去嗎?
You'll be fine, Elsa.
妳會沒事的,艾莎。
Elsa, please I know you're in there
艾莎,拜託我知道妳在裡面
People are asking where you've been
大家都在問妳去哪了
They say, "Have courage," and I'm trying to
他們說「勇敢一點」,而我在努力了
I'm right out here for you
我就在這裡陪妳
Just let me in
讓我進去吧
We only have each other
我們只有彼此了
It's just you and me
只剩妳和我
What are we gonna do?
以後我們怎麼辦?
Do you wanna build a snowman?
妳想不想堆個雪人?