Hey.
嘿。
It's only you.
原來是妳啊。
Wh...what are you doing?
妳...妳們在幹嘛呀?
We are looking at a Playboy.
我們在看《花花公子》雜誌。
Oh, I want to look, too.
噢,那我也想看。
Yikes!
哎呀!
So, do you think that these pictures are—are they trying to tell a story?
那妳們覺得這些照片--它們之間有故事情節嗎?
Oh, well, yeah, sure. I mean, like, in the case of this young woman, she has lost her clothes, so...so she rides naked on the horse. She's crying out, "Where are they? Where are they?"
噢,有啊,當然。你看像這個年輕女子,她把衣服搞丟了,所以...她裸體騎著馬。大喊著:「我的衣服咧?我的衣服咧?」
Well, she's not gonna find them lying in the grass like that.
她那樣躺在草上是絕對找不到的啦。
Oh... Yeah. Oh, remember the days when you used to go out to the barn, lift up your shirt, and bend over?
噢...對耶。喔,記得妳以前會去穀倉,撩高襯衫彎下腰來嗎?(註一)
Yeah.
記得。
You see, now... See, now, I would date this girl. She's cute. She's outdoorsy. You know what? She knows how to build a fire. I mean, that's got to come in handy.
妳們看...我會想跟這個女生約會。她很可愛。感覺熱愛戶外運動。妳們知道嗎?她知道怎麼生火。這會很有用。
Hey, I got a question.
嘿,我問妳們喔。
Mm-hmm.
嗯哼。
If you had to pick one of us to date, who would it be?
如果妳們要從我們之中選一個去約會,妳們會選誰?
I don't know.
我不知道。
Me neither.
我也是。
Rachel.
Rachel。
What?
蛤?
I don't know. Me neither.
我不知道。我也是。
Hey.
嘿。
Oh, don't you guys look cute? You guys make such a cute couple.
噢,妳們也太可愛了吧?妳們真是一對可愛的情侶。
Monica, what are you doing?
Monica,妳是怎麼回事?
Nothing. I'm just...trying to recreate some of the fun that we had at my place the other day. Remember when...when you picked Rachel over me? That was funny.
沒事啊。我只是...想延續前幾天在我家的有趣話題。還記得...妳選 Rachel 而不是選我嗎?超好笑的啦。
Yes. It was kinda fun.
是還滿好笑的。
It wasn't funny at all. Why would you do that? Why...why didn't you pick me?
一點都不好笑。妳怎麼會做那種事?妳為什麼不選我?
Fine. The reason that I was leaning a little bit more toward Rachel than you is just, you know, you're...kind of high-maintenance. Okay, let's go to lunch!
好吧。我之所以比較傾向 Rachel 一點點而不是妳,只是因為妳...妳有點難搞。好了,我們去吃午餐吧!
What? That's completely untrue! You think I am high-maintenance? Okay. Prove it. I want you to write out a list, and we are gonna go through it point by point.
什麼?才沒有這樣!妳覺得我難搞?好啊。妳證明看看。妳給我列出清單,我們來一條一條對。
No, you're right. You're easygoing. You're just not as easygoing as Rachel. You know, she's just more flexible and...and mellow. That's all.
不,妳說得對。妳很隨和。妳只是沒有 Rachel 那麼隨和。她更好相處和...溫柔。就是這樣。
Well, people are different.
呃,每個人都不一樣嘛。
Yeah, you know, Rachel—she'll do whatever you want, you know? You can just walk all over her.
對啊,Rachel--妳要她做什麼她都會做,妳知道嗎?她完全會任你擺佈。
What? Wait a minute! What—are you saying I'm a pushover? I'm not a pushover.
蛤?等一下下!什麼--妳是說我沒主見嗎?我才沒有沒主見。
Oh, okay. You're not a pushover.
噢,好啦。妳沒有沒主見。
Oh, my—you think I'm a pushover. Well, watch this! You know what? You're not invited to lunch! What do you think of that? I think that's pretty strong, is what I think. Come on, Monica. Let's go to lunch.
我的天--妳覺得我沒主見。聽好囉!妳知道嗎?我不跟妳吃午餐!妳覺得怎麼樣啊?我很強硬吧,我覺得很強硬啊。走吧,Monica。我們去吃午餐。
You start working on that list!
妳給我開始列清單!
I cannot believe her.
她真的很誇張。
I know.
真的。
Where do you wanna go eat?
妳想吃什麼?
Oh... Oh! I love that Japanese place.
噢...噢!我很愛那家日本料理。
Ugh, I'm sick of Japanese. We're not going there.
呃啊,我吃膩日料了。我不想去。
All right. Well, wherever you wanna go is cool.
好吧。那妳想吃什麼我都可以。
All right.
好。
Phoebe, we would like to talk to you for a second.
Phoebe,我們想跟妳談一下。
Okay.
好啊。
So... Maybe I am a little high-maintenance, and maybe Rachel is...is a little bit of a pushover. But you know what we decided that you are?
就是...我也許有點難搞,Rachel 可能...也有點沒主見。但妳知道我們決定妳是什麼嗎?
Yes. We are very sorry to tell you this, but you, Phoebe, are flaky.
對。不好意思我們要告訴妳,但 Phoebe 妳是個怪咖。
Ha!
哈!
That's true. I am flaky.
對啊。我是怪咖。
So...what? You're just...you're just okay with being flaky.
蛤...什麼?妳...可以接受自己很怪喔。
Yeah, totally.
當然啊。
Well, then I'm okay with being high-maintenance.
那我也可以接受我很難搞。
Yeah, and I am okay with being a pushover.
那我也可以接受我沒主見。
That's great. Good for you guys!
好棒喔。我好為妳們高興!
I am not high-maintenance!
我才沒有難搞!
And I am not a pushover!
我才沒有沒主見!
Who said you were?!
是誰這樣說妳們的?!
You did!
就是妳!
Oh, I'm flaky. I'll say anything.
噢,我是怪咖啊。我說什麼都不奇怪。
註一:《花花公子》是成人雜誌,所以這邊 Phoebe 是在暗示跟性有關的動作。
- 「有用、派得上用場」- come in handy
You know what? She knows how to build a fire. I mean, that's got to come in handy.
妳們知道嗎?她知道怎麼生火。這會很有用。 - 「對某人很囂張跋扈、吃定某人」- walk all over someone
Yeah, you know, Rachel—she'll do whatever you want, you know? You can just walk all over her.
對啊,Rachel--妳要她做什麼她都會做,妳知道嗎?她完全會任你擺佈。